Manena Hostel Reviews

Vico alla Chiesa della Maddalena 9/1, Genoa, Italy

Amazing hostel! The best Ive been to, the staff is amazing and incredibly helpfull, plus they know lots of languages! I recommend this hostel a 100% !

Staff were brilliant and gave us a map of all the places to visit in Genoa (the hostel is close to all of them) and also direction to the nearest beaches. Rooms were air conditioned which was a blessing and the common area and shared kitchen make socialisation easy. Lockers were provided and security was great. Highly recommend this hostel.

It may sound a bit weird, but it was perfect. Just perfect! The best of the hostel was the staff, mille grazie!

Amazing staff,brilliant atmosphere and great facilities. Walking tour made my stastay at Genoa...was excellent.

• 19th Jul 2015

A great place to stay. Staff are friendly and very accommodating, will go out their way to help you out. Atmosphere is amazingly friendly - the hostel is small and it's easy to meet people with a great communal space and kitchen. Would definitely recommend without a doubt.

Super friendly and helpful staff. A great place to stay to explore Genova and meet new people from all over the world!

We arrived not being sure yet whether we were going to stay 2 or 3 nights, but still booked that other night the same day we arrived. Very lovely, homely, cozy hostel! Very well organized, too. Small, so you connect with people easily. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms (though only three for all three dorms). There's also a kitchen - not very common for Italian hostels!

No complaints- great space, cleanliness, amenities, and groups of people. I would 100% go back again.

• 13th Jul 2015

Really energetic and focused staff. enjoyed the smaller setting it makes for a more social atmosphere. Great kitchen and clean everything :) would recommend

Very nice hostel. Good location, staff was very nice gave a nice introduction of the city etc. Nice beds!

The hostel is very well located. It is a small hostel though I like this type of hostels because it is much more easy to know people. The room has lockers. The communal area consists in a living room and a fully equipped kitchen. The breakfast is only 3 Euro and is worth the price considering that if you go to a cafè the price will be higher. It has bread, butter, jam, juice, milk and cereals.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Staff were very helpful and waited back for me when I arrived late. The rooms were clean and tidy and it was easy to find from the main station.

I really had no problems with anything here at the Hostel. Everyone friendly, everything working, everything clean. The only thing I noticed while walking on the way to the Hostel and on a lot of walls around the area is a lot of graffiti on the walls, not the artistic kind but just written words like rivolti and carcere. A lot of political stuff it seemed, not very friendly. I didn't understand all of it but I understood quite a bit of words that looked similar to English/French words.

it's a solid place. they make you leave for cleaning which kind of sucks. great kitchen. great common area. nice rooms. there's normally a line for showers in the morning.

Friendly vibe and a good place to meet travellers. I didn't find the clearning time to be a problem. Manuel was very helpful and gave good advice on where to go. The complimentary tea won me over.

solid place to stay and really enjoyed the help from the staff. however it was not a super social hostel, which can always be changed by the people staying! I would use this hostel again if I were in Genoa.

Spent three awesome nights here, love the place.

As a young female solo traveller I had an amazing time at this hostel! There was a great sociable atmosphere, it was in a great location and the rooms were comfortable. The younger member of staff was really nice and friendly, the older guy not so much. I would highly recommend the walking tour. Bathrooms could have been cleaner and it would be good to have room keys to improve security.

Banging little hostel with great social area. Free walking tours and great kitchen and facilities. Room was big and spacious. Everyone really friendly. Was the highlight of Genova!

The hostel its good the only negative its that you have to leave at 11 am until 1:30 pm because they have to clean also if you want to rest there's a lot of people yelling inside ( that was my experience ) maybe with other groups its different . But the staff show you what to do in Genova and the Greek guy gives a tour very good

« first « Prev 1 2 3