6.0
Good 100 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 100 Total Reviews
Maney Resort Phi Phi Located at Moo.7 T.Ao-nang Muang, Krabi, Koh Phi Phi.
Thailand
Koh Phi Phi Moo.7 T.Ao-nang Muang, Krabi
60% 100
7.7403344 98.7724971
    Rooms available

15th Jan 2016
5.1

The space was not as clean or nice as maybe lead on by the photos. The bathroom was especially terrible. The mosquito net over the bed was musty and torn and the bedding not very nice. There were no other real amenities. The free breakfast was nice. The location was also not ideal. It was hard to get to and I had to pay to have someone help me haul my bags back to the pier. I think for the money, I was disappointed with what I received. I definitely wouldn't use the word resort to describe it.