Manga Hostel Lapa – Rio

8.1
Fabulous 231 Total Reviews

23rd Feb 2017
6.6

The staff could not have been better. I was jumped by 5 people my first night around the corner. One of the people bite my face too. Had to get 100 stitches in my face. The staff was amazing with all the help they provided! Now, the hostel. I was there during carinval. They had me book 6 days minimum at 86 dollars a night. My last night. I didn't even stay there and booked a 4 star hotel for 77 dollars. The bathroom is terrible. It's unisex and like a locker room.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
28th Nov 2016
7.7

Nice little hostel close to the center of Rio. I was well received and let into my room early. I got friendly help in ordering a taxi to the airport too.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
10th Nov 2016

Every thing is very good, the staff is nice always and the breakfast is delicious

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
26th Oct 2016

Great location in Lapa, right on the main street near many bars. Staff was very welcoming and helpful in what to do. Hostel was clean, beds where OK and the locker was big enough to fit your entire backpack. No wifi in the room tho. And for some reason lots of mosquitos, take a repellent.