Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Great staff they are really helpful, good location , it is a chill place , recommended

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

super to je to

Thanks a lot ;)

Fantastic place to stay and really found everyone there great to talk to. Definitely the best place to stay.

I had one of my best stays at this hostel, and it fell during the new year too, so It was filled with great people and fun parties. I enjoyed the staff tips to visit things in belgrade and enjoyed the room, bed, hot showers, coffee, tea, and great staff. I have many memories in this place and definitely recommend it. Thanks for making our stay so great!!!!

• 31st Dec 2014

I had a fantastic time staying here. The staff were fantastic and the hostel had a great atmosphere. It is my favorite hostel I have stayed at and when I inevitably return to Belgrade this is where I'll be.

• 30th Dec 2014

My partner and I stayed for one night only in a mixed dorm, however we were the only people in our room (a quiet time of the year). We would gladly stay again if our travels bring us back to Belgrade. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the room was clean and the kitchen was useful and had everything you needed. The breakfast had a good variety of spreads, try the honey.. It was really good.

The staff are so friendly and helpful and just all-around really cool people to hang out with. I only stayed one night, but I wish I could have stayed longer! The dorms have comfy beds and good lockers. The bathroom is ok, but it really does not matter. Stay here!! You will not regret it.