Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

It was amazing, Location is perfect in the centre. The staff are so friendly, the kitchen is big enough for a social space also. Nothing but positives. Until next time Belgrade/Manga Hostel!

Great staff, alway helpful, really know the best of the city. If it wasn't for their suggestions we wouldn't have gotten to know the city like we did.

This is a clean and friendly place that is a good choice. Location is a perfect short walk to the center and near services and a big park.

absolutely amazing! they truly care about their guests here, and make every effort to ensure the best time in serbia, even giving shots of traditional rakia at night.

Friendly excellent staff and great hostel, we were often showered with turkish coffees and shots of rakija on the house. The air con is a savior at times.

Manga hostel was excellent! The staff were so welcoming and even let us check into our rooms at 7am even though check in wasn't until 1pm! The atmosphere was good, however there wasn't much socialising out with the dorm - we got really lucky with our dorm mates. The free breakfast was adequate and use of the kitchen was perfect! It is a short walk from town and the staff gave great advice on where to go out and where to eat. Lockers were huge and sturdy. Would definitely go back!

Manga hostel was simply AMAZING it is like an oasis - the staff are all so friendly, willing to help at all times, very very good at directing - suggesting great things to do and we loved them! The beds are soooo comfy and lovely and colourful and welcoming!! They were so generpus to us - and suggested the best restaurants and helped us with all of our planning We cannot thank you enough! Belgrade is a awesome city so much history there. The fortress is a must! Nat & Emma

It was a bit difficult to find and it was a bit sketchy at first going through the gate into a private parking lot, but after the first time you realize there's nothing to be sketched out about. Good enough location, 15min walk to the main sites, the staff was sincerely nice and helpful. Air conditioning in the rooms was a huge plus since we were there during the middle of a 2 week long European heatwave. While not even needed, breakfast could be a bit better.

Best hostel in Belgrade. Well located, close to the center, super markets shops, bars, caffes,bus and train station. Danitsa and Igor are the best! they will do anything to help and anwser all the questions and request you can possible have.

Great place with great staff, met a lot of interesting people there.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Very decent hostel, located in the centre of the city and walking distance to most attractions. Neat, clean rooms and showers, with larger locker in room. Remember to turn on air-con and close the window at night. I had a terrible night fighting with mosquitoes on the first night. No many people stayed when I was there or I didn't meet them. Overall very good hostel.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Quiet and peaceful but still a great atmosphere and always people around. Comfortable beds, big lockers and fully stocked kitchen. The staff make it though, the whole team are awesome and will do anything for the guests. Free coffee and rakia are their specialities. Would definitely go back.

unfortunately i could only stay one night, but i really enjoyed my stay. the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable, plus they make you the best coffee!:)

Manga Hostel has an awesome atmosphere, it is located near everything important in Beograd and the room is great. Furthermore, the Manga staff is super, they host you like a close relative and they give you a lot of good hints about the city and Serbia itself. Igor, Natasha and Vanja: keep on the good work! It is unbelievable that such a great hostel is so inexpensive. Despite all the good things, I have only one complain about manga: there is no breakfast for the guests. PS:arethenamescorrect?

We had a really great stay Manga Hostel. The staff were excellent and it was such a nice place to hang out. Wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommend!

beeeeeest hostel ever! I got sick while being in belgrade and the staff cared for me like my own mother, I would stay here forever! The staff is very very helpful and nice, they are like family, I'll come back!

I've been traveling for over a year and this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in with wonderful staff! The ladies at reception are friendly and helpful, and Igor is wonderful to talk to and loves to help his guests out and make them feel comfortable. Thanks for the Turkish coffee and great morning conversations. :) The downstairs lounge and kitchen areas are cozy and have big TVs- great hangout places. The beds are comfy, the rooms and bathrooms are clean. Nice outdoor patio, too!

One of the better hostels I've ever stayed in. Incredibly friendly, helpful and informative staff. Located about a 10 min. walk away from the city centre.

Igor was fantastic. I appreciate being able to hang out and use the facilities after checkout. My only complaint is that the upstairs bathroom smelled like mildew. Everything else was clean and nice.

I really enjoyed this hostel. It's in a fantastic location, right across from St. Marko's cathedral and everything is in walking distance. Also, the staff were knowledgeable and give you a map and point out helpful places. The outdoor patio is absolutely lovely in the spring/summertime as well. Everything is very clean and well-kept.