Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Great hostel, one of the best in Europe we have stayed in. Igor you made our stay in Belgrade! You are the heart and soul of Manga hostel. Thank you. Alexei and Emilee (Australia)

• 4th Sep 2014

Very nice staff!!

• 25th Aug 2014

Best hostel ever. Staff is amazing, cozy atmosphere, yet very funny. There is always something going on, don't expect to sleep much there, but expect one of the best times of your life :) And to try homemade Rakija. Thanks Guys

• 22nd Aug 2014

The stay at the Manga Hostel was amazing! Everything was perfect, extremely helpful and awesome staff (Igor - I most likely will come back to Belgrade one day and then there will be also time for a farewell;) and I just can highly recommend this totally chilled place!!

Great place, great staff, great city. Really enjoyed our staying!

I'm very happy to have been in such good guest house. The atmosphere is very warm et joyfull. The yard is beautiful with all these flowers and colors! And plus, the location in Beograd is great, I will definitly come back here!! Thank you Manga Hostel!:)

Can recommend. An excellent hostel. The staff was really good at what they do. Maybe too much air conditioning.

Great place as always with informative staff

Me and my friend had a Stirling stay at Manga! Belgrade didn't disappoint and the friendly accommodating staff were helpful.

I had such a wonderful time here and everyone that worked there was so lovely and helpful! The only thing was another bathroom would be nice but other than that it was perfect!

We were 6 cyclists doing a trip through the Balkan. Locking the bikes in the yard was no problem. The hostel in total is one of the best I've ever seen.

nice place in a nice location, with great staff

Fantastic yet again. Best hostel staff I've ever encountered.

awesome hostel, everyone was up for a party and the staff were cool, and gave us an extra hour in our beds after check out time due to us all being hungover. cheers for that!

The staff were great, big up our man Igor. The hostel is in a good location, central to everything and for an exploration of the city. There was a good atmosphere during our stay and we had a great time. I would thoroughly recommend.

One of the best hostels I've had stayed. Nice location, really friendly and helpful staff (gave us rakija ever evening, made by the owners' mother). Really nice place to hang out in as well. Will definitely return!

An amazing hostel in a great central location! The staff here are amazing! I was ill at the time of my stay and they went out of their way to help me out and make me feel more comfortable. The hostel also has a lovely garden to chill out in and the rooms are spacious

They are very strict and uncompromising about the "quiet after 10pm policy," but it was moreso enforced all the time. (Even though the staff would watch movies at midnight at maximum volume). When we were down in the kitchen at 10pm, they eagerly wanted to get us out. This is considerate for guests who want to sleep, so it can be a positive or a negative depending on you! Although at 10pm, literally no one was in bed because Belgrade is a PARTY TOWN! :D Great people, good location, fun city!

There was a very specific request to keep your voices down by some other equally significant guests who had an early flight! Fact: Belgrade is a very cheap place with an excellent night life and Manga is even better place to rest and chill after a wild night out, therefore we gladly suggest variety of great places to go out. Fact 2: Our way is the way off supporting any kind of enthusiasm in exploring the Balkan way of life. Cheers! ;)

Cosy hostel with friendly and very helpful staff!

Really amazing staff, great location close to the train station the shuttle bus to the airport and all the main tourist sights!