Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

This hostel is AMAZING! The staff are so awesome, the place is clean, location is great, free breakfast and the beds are quite possibly the most comfy I've had across Europe. The hostel is small which is perfect so meeting people is not a problem. STAY HERE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Thanks to the Manga staff!

Lovely place and staff feel my experience may have been improved if the dorm had more people but such is to be expected this time of the year. Showers a bit out of the way being right next to the desk but not a big deal, great laundry service. Definetly reccomend nice place

great stay, definately coming back.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Macau

Great hostel made by the amazingly helpful staff. They would tell you everything that you needed to know even before you knew that you needed to know it, nothing was too much trouble. Apart from that it's a good hostel with decent social areas both in the courtyard and the common room. Beds comfortable with decent sized lockers, bathrooms big and clean. Go there

Great staff, great guests, great time.

• 10th Sep 2014

Amazing hostel with an amazing staff!! Great facilities as well. I had one the most comfort beds ever! The rooms are big and clean. Uncle Igor is an incredible guy! Funny, always in a good mood and very very helpful. I booked two nights and ended up staying for four. highly recommended!!

Great hostel, one of the best in Europe we have stayed in. Igor you made our stay in Belgrade! You are the heart and soul of Manga hostel. Thank you. Alexei and Emilee (Australia)

• 4th Sep 2014

Very nice staff!!

• 25th Aug 2014

Best hostel ever. Staff is amazing, cozy atmosphere, yet very funny. There is always something going on, don't expect to sleep much there, but expect one of the best times of your life :) And to try homemade Rakija. Thanks Guys

• 22nd Aug 2014

The stay at the Manga Hostel was amazing! Everything was perfect, extremely helpful and awesome staff (Igor - I most likely will come back to Belgrade one day and then there will be also time for a farewell;) and I just can highly recommend this totally chilled place!!

Great place, great staff, great city. Really enjoyed our staying!

I'm very happy to have been in such good guest house. The atmosphere is very warm et joyfull. The yard is beautiful with all these flowers and colors! And plus, the location in Beograd is great, I will definitly come back here!! Thank you Manga Hostel!:)

Can recommend. An excellent hostel. The staff was really good at what they do. Maybe too much air conditioning.

Great place as always with informative staff

Me and my friend had a Stirling stay at Manga! Belgrade didn't disappoint and the friendly accommodating staff were helpful.

I had such a wonderful time here and everyone that worked there was so lovely and helpful! The only thing was another bathroom would be nice but other than that it was perfect!

We were 6 cyclists doing a trip through the Balkan. Locking the bikes in the yard was no problem. The hostel in total is one of the best I've ever seen.

nice place in a nice location, with great staff

Fantastic yet again. Best hostel staff I've ever encountered.

awesome hostel, everyone was up for a party and the staff were cool, and gave us an extra hour in our beds after check out time due to us all being hungover. cheers for that!