Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Thanks a lot ;)

Fantastic place to stay and really found everyone there great to talk to. Definitely the best place to stay.

• 3rd Mar 2015

I had one of my best stays at this hostel, and it fell during the new year too, so It was filled with great people and fun parties. I enjoyed the staff tips to visit things in belgrade and enjoyed the room, bed, hot showers, coffee, tea, and great staff. I have many memories in this place and definitely recommend it. Thanks for making our stay so great!!!!

• 31st Dec 2014

I had a fantastic time staying here. The staff were fantastic and the hostel had a great atmosphere. It is my favorite hostel I have stayed at and when I inevitably return to Belgrade this is where I'll be.

• 30th Dec 2014

My partner and I stayed for one night only in a mixed dorm, however we were the only people in our room (a quiet time of the year). We would gladly stay again if our travels bring us back to Belgrade. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the room was clean and the kitchen was useful and had everything you needed. The breakfast had a good variety of spreads, try the honey.. It was really good.

The staff are so friendly and helpful and just all-around really cool people to hang out with. I only stayed one night, but I wish I could have stayed longer! The dorms have comfy beds and good lockers. The bathroom is ok, but it really does not matter. Stay here!! You will not regret it.

This hostel is AMAZING! The staff are so awesome, the place is clean, location is great, free breakfast and the beds are quite possibly the most comfy I've had across Europe. The hostel is small which is perfect so meeting people is not a problem. STAY HERE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Thanks to the Manga staff!

Very nice and cozy hostel! Nice staff, easy to talk to. Owner even made some Turkish coffee :) Free breakfast is definitely nice to have. Good advice on the city and the food places, especially burekhouses. Definitely recommend Manga hostel !!

Lovely place and staff feel my experience may have been improved if the dorm had more people but such is to be expected this time of the year. Showers a bit out of the way being right next to the desk but not a big deal, great laundry service. Definetly reccomend nice place