Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Best hostel in Belgrade. Well located, close to the center, super markets shops, bars, caffes,bus and train station. Danitsa and Igor are the best! they will do anything to help and anwser all the questions and request you can possible have.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Quiet and peaceful but still a great atmosphere and always people around. Comfortable beds, big lockers and fully stocked kitchen. The staff make it though, the whole team are awesome and will do anything for the guests. Free coffee and rakia are their specialities. Would definitely go back.

unfortunately i could only stay one night, but i really enjoyed my stay. the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable, plus they make you the best coffee!:)

Manga Hostel has an awesome atmosphere, it is located near everything important in Beograd and the room is great. Furthermore, the Manga staff is super, they host you like a close relative and they give you a lot of good hints about the city and Serbia itself. Igor, Natasha and Vanja: keep on the good work! It is unbelievable that such a great hostel is so inexpensive. Despite all the good things, I have only one complain about manga: there is no breakfast for the guests. PS:arethenamescorrect?

We had a really great stay Manga Hostel. The staff were excellent and it was such a nice place to hang out. Wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommend!

beeeeeest hostel ever! I got sick while being in belgrade and the staff cared for me like my own mother, I would stay here forever! The staff is very very helpful and nice, they are like family, I'll come back!

I've been traveling for over a year and this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in with wonderful staff! The ladies at reception are friendly and helpful, and Igor is wonderful to talk to and loves to help his guests out and make them feel comfortable. Thanks for the Turkish coffee and great morning conversations. :) The downstairs lounge and kitchen areas are cozy and have big TVs- great hangout places. The beds are comfy, the rooms and bathrooms are clean. Nice outdoor patio, too!

One of the better hostels I've ever stayed in. Incredibly friendly, helpful and informative staff. Located about a 10 min. walk away from the city centre.

Igor was fantastic. I appreciate being able to hang out and use the facilities after checkout. My only complaint is that the upstairs bathroom smelled like mildew. Everything else was clean and nice.

I really enjoyed this hostel. It's in a fantastic location, right across from St. Marko's cathedral and everything is in walking distance. Also, the staff were knowledgeable and give you a map and point out helpful places. The outdoor patio is absolutely lovely in the spring/summertime as well. Everything is very clean and well-kept.

The staff were really helpful and friendly. The hostel was clean however our room looked out into the courtyard so despite being non smoking we were woken throughout the night by cigarette smoke wafting up into the room. The hostel wasn't the most centrally located and required a 15 min walk into the centre.

Nice hostel, cool staff and met some fun people!

it has nothing to do with the hostel but I had a snorring dinosaur in the room

It was a really good experience, the staff is great and the hotel is very nice. We missed turning on the air conditioning in the room, when plenty they are really warm. Thanks for everything

Igor, Vania, Annamaria, and the rest of the Staff were awesome. They made me feel at home, gave incredible directions, invited us to local fun, and made Serbia a place I will always remember. Thank you!

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in during a month of travel across Eastern Europe. I have rated excellent to all the questions so shouldn't need to say too much more than that. The staff are a real credit to this hostel - I hope the owners are aware.

This hostel is perfection! Everything about it, being location, atmosphere, staff (special shout out to IGOR for being so awesome!!!), cleanliness, and security is impeccable. And on top of that, its cheap! The only aspect that is good and bad is the fact that you must be super quiet after 22:00.. For an average person, this may be great. However, me being young, it was a bit hard being quiet during the night. But I managed! Its no big deal though. I still consider it aan excellent Hostel!

Incredible place,incredibible staff, incredible Belgrad!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in -- friendly, helpful staff, central but quiet location, comfortable beds with clean sheets -- all in all highly recommended.

• 13th Apr 2015

Great staff they are really helpful, good location , it is a chill place , recommended

• 10th Apr 2015