Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Awesome! Once a year I go to Belgrade for a new media festival, and I always stay at Manga. Extremely friendly staff, cheap rates and good location within walking distance. Highly recommended!

10/10 for helpful and friendly hostel staff. Want to give a shout-out especially to Igor. Excellent location with shops, restaurants and bars in the vicinity.

This is my second stay at Manga. I was able to check in at 6am after arriving on a night train which was awesome! The staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially Igor who offered to make us Turkish coffee every day and gave me a back massage when I complained about having a sore back. Stay an Manga Hostel and feel like part of the family.

Can't say anything bad about this place. Great relaxed atmosphere and the people who work there are always there to help

Very kind and helpful staff, it really made my trip to Belgrade.

Very friendly staff

Very good staff. Every time i asked something they were here to answer!