Manga hostel

9.3
Superb 799 Total Reviews

• France, All Female Group, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

We stayed there for two days and we really felt at home, the staff was really nice and helpful and the location is perfect. I highly recommend to stay there. Thank you again for everything.

9th Aug 2017

Had a great stay here. The hostel is in easy walking distance to anywhere in the city center and the hostel itself is painted in fun, bright colors. Makes a nice atmosphere. Everything is very clean and the bathrooms were nice. Everyone I spoke with on staff was very friendly and nice. Helped me call a cab to the airport, gave directions around the city- very nice people. Definitely would stay here again.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

Im very disappointed. Hostel was always perfectly clean , air conditioning was working great, there was always nice perfume and staff was super frendly, helpfull and with good sense of humour! To good for my standards:):) Thanks a lot I hope to see you again, you are all beautifull!

24th Jun 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here! The staff was very welcoming and helpful with ideas on what to see and do in Belgrade. Many great sights are within a short walking distance. My room (a single) was comfortable and clean. The hostel is hidden from the main street, so it is quiet. I would definitely stay here again!

• New Zealand, Couple, 41+
18th Jun 2017

Do not be put off by the entrance, especially at night. The huge steel gates and dark alley hide a very good hostel. And best of all, the staff are so friendly and helpful that it was a delight to stay there.