Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

I spend 2 nights in Manga Hostel, it was great. The staff welcome you in a natural way and you can feel at home like evrywhere in Balkan.

Very nice staff who were extremely helpful. I honestly cannot say anything bad about the place. It was my first time in Belgrade when I stayed at manga and I know now that I will be there again staying in the same place. We love manga!

• 15th Oct 2015

Very nice hostel. Beds were great and locking individual luggage storage was great. Very nice staff and great recommendations for what to see.

Great location with amazing staff. They were so helpful!

LOVED our stay at Manga! The staff was wonderful.. Quick with any questions via email before we arrived. Arranged airport pickup for us. Natasha and Igor were full of good recommendations and so very helpful. Igor was so warm and welcoming! The hostel is located in a good area and close to two main streets that will take you down to the main tourist areas of Belgrade. Apartment was excellent and had everything we needed. 10/10 would reccomend to EVERYONE!

The staff was delightful! The atmosphere was great. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a great stay!

Cool hostel. Not a huge party atmosphere which was good for us cause it meant we could go party and still sleep in without being disturbed. Great staff, the girl at reception even gave us Palinka before going out one night!

I didn't realize it was a 100% hostel until leaving a review. Nothing to complain about!

Had a great stay in Belgrade at Manga. The staff were the best and most helpful people I have experienced in a Hostel. They made my friend and I feel very relaxed about a border issue that had been made out to be worse than it was by border control. The Hostel itself is kept clean. The beds are comfortable and the room we stayed in was spacious. The kitchen is small but I think this just makes it easier to be social. I would definitely recommend Manga.

Great staff made for an excellent visit. Highly recommend Manga!