Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

The stay at the Manga Hostel was amazing! Everything was perfect, extremely helpful and awesome staff (Igor - I most likely will come back to Belgrade one day and then there will be also time for a farewell;) and I just can highly recommend this totally chilled place!!

Great place, great staff, great city. Really enjoyed our staying!

I'm very happy to have been in such good guest house. The atmosphere is very warm et joyfull. The yard is beautiful with all these flowers and colors! And plus, the location in Beograd is great, I will definitly come back here!! Thank you Manga Hostel!:)

Can recommend. An excellent hostel. The staff was really good at what they do. Maybe too much air conditioning.

Great place as always with informative staff

Me and my friend had a Stirling stay at Manga! Belgrade didn't disappoint and the friendly accommodating staff were helpful.

I had such a wonderful time here and everyone that worked there was so lovely and helpful! The only thing was another bathroom would be nice but other than that it was perfect!

We were 6 cyclists doing a trip through the Balkan. Locking the bikes in the yard was no problem. The hostel in total is one of the best I've ever seen.

nice place in a nice location, with great staff

Fantastic yet again. Best hostel staff I've ever encountered.

awesome hostel, everyone was up for a party and the staff were cool, and gave us an extra hour in our beds after check out time due to us all being hungover. cheers for that!

The staff were great, big up our man Igor. The hostel is in a good location, central to everything and for an exploration of the city. There was a good atmosphere during our stay and we had a great time. I would thoroughly recommend.

One of the best hostels I've had stayed. Nice location, really friendly and helpful staff (gave us rakija ever evening, made by the owners' mother). Really nice place to hang out in as well. Will definitely return!

An amazing hostel in a great central location! The staff here are amazing! I was ill at the time of my stay and they went out of their way to help me out and make me feel more comfortable. The hostel also has a lovely garden to chill out in and the rooms are spacious

They are very strict and uncompromising about the "quiet after 10pm policy," but it was moreso enforced all the time. (Even though the staff would watch movies at midnight at maximum volume). When we were down in the kitchen at 10pm, they eagerly wanted to get us out. This is considerate for guests who want to sleep, so it can be a positive or a negative depending on you! Although at 10pm, literally no one was in bed because Belgrade is a PARTY TOWN! :D Great people, good location, fun city!

There was a very specific request to keep your voices down by some other equally significant guests who had an early flight! Fact: Belgrade is a very cheap place with an excellent night life and Manga is even better place to rest and chill after a wild night out, therefore we gladly suggest variety of great places to go out. Fact 2: Our way is the way off supporting any kind of enthusiasm in exploring the Balkan way of life. Cheers! ;)

Cosy hostel with friendly and very helpful staff!

Really amazing staff, great location close to the train station the shuttle bus to the airport and all the main tourist sights!

I think Manga Hostel is very good for its position. Its pink-style is for lovers of the genre

Our stay at Manga was great. The rooms were very clean and pleasant and the hostel as a whole had a very nice, relaxed vibe about it. We had all the facilities we needed: good size lockers, air conditioning (we were there in July when it was 35 degrees) and a very nice little common area with a great TV and DVDs. The highlight however was the staff, all of whom were incredibly friendly and ridiculously helpful. It was like staying at the house of a good friend. Would recommend without hesitation

This hostel is super! It's small, cozy, relaxed and hidden in the calm courtyard next to one of the main streets. The total opposite of those 5-storey, run down and noisy party hostels I personally hate. The employees are doing a great job on providing you with information on everything you might want to know and are just fun to be around with. It's just two tram stations from the main train and bus station and you are at Republic Square within 10min by foot.