Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

I really enjoyed this hostel. It's in a fantastic location, right across from St. Marko's cathedral and everything is in walking distance. Also, the staff were knowledgeable and give you a map and point out helpful places. The outdoor patio is absolutely lovely in the spring/summertime as well. Everything is very clean and well-kept.

The staff were really helpful and friendly. The hostel was clean however our room looked out into the courtyard so despite being non smoking we were woken throughout the night by cigarette smoke wafting up into the room. The hostel wasn't the most centrally located and required a 15 min walk into the centre.

Nice hostel, cool staff and met some fun people!

it has nothing to do with the hostel but I had a snorring dinosaur in the room

It was a really good experience, the staff is great and the hotel is very nice. We missed turning on the air conditioning in the room, when plenty they are really warm. Thanks for everything

Igor, Vania, Annamaria, and the rest of the Staff were awesome. They made me feel at home, gave incredible directions, invited us to local fun, and made Serbia a place I will always remember. Thank you!

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in during a month of travel across Eastern Europe. I have rated excellent to all the questions so shouldn't need to say too much more than that. The staff are a real credit to this hostel - I hope the owners are aware.

This hostel is perfection! Everything about it, being location, atmosphere, staff (special shout out to IGOR for being so awesome!!!), cleanliness, and security is impeccable. And on top of that, its cheap! The only aspect that is good and bad is the fact that you must be super quiet after 22:00.. For an average person, this may be great. However, me being young, it was a bit hard being quiet during the night. But I managed! Its no big deal though. I still consider it aan excellent Hostel!

Incredible place,incredibible staff, incredible Belgrad!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in -- friendly, helpful staff, central but quiet location, comfortable beds with clean sheets -- all in all highly recommended.

• 13th Apr 2015

Great staff they are really helpful, good location , it is a chill place , recommended

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

super to je to

Thanks a lot ;)

Fantastic place to stay and really found everyone there great to talk to. Definitely the best place to stay.

1 2 Next » last »