Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

It was a bit difficult to find and it was a bit sketchy at first going through the gate into a private parking lot, but after the first time you realize there's nothing to be sketched out about. Good enough location, 15min walk to the main sites, the staff was sincerely nice and helpful. Air conditioning in the rooms was a huge plus since we were there during the middle of a 2 week long European heatwave. While not even needed, breakfast could be a bit better.

Best hostel in Belgrade. Well located, close to the center, super markets shops, bars, caffes,bus and train station. Danitsa and Igor are the best! they will do anything to help and anwser all the questions and request you can possible have.

Great place with great staff, met a lot of interesting people there.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

The apartment was nice, but it needs some soundproofing. You could hear absolutely everything from the room above, and it sounded like a horse galloping on the roof when someone went downstairs. Staff was helpful, location quite central, bed comfortable. Overall good place, but really, do something about the noise coming to the apartment.

Very decent hostel, located in the centre of the city and walking distance to most attractions. Neat, clean rooms and showers, with larger locker in room. Remember to turn on air-con and close the window at night. I had a terrible night fighting with mosquitoes on the first night. No many people stayed when I was there or I didn't meet them. Overall very good hostel.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Quiet and peaceful but still a great atmosphere and always people around. Comfortable beds, big lockers and fully stocked kitchen. The staff make it though, the whole team are awesome and will do anything for the guests. Free coffee and rakia are their specialities. Would definitely go back.

unfortunately i could only stay one night, but i really enjoyed my stay. the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable, plus they make you the best coffee!:)

Manga Hostel has an awesome atmosphere, it is located near everything important in Beograd and the room is great. Furthermore, the Manga staff is super, they host you like a close relative and they give you a lot of good hints about the city and Serbia itself. Igor, Natasha and Vanja: keep on the good work! It is unbelievable that such a great hostel is so inexpensive. Despite all the good things, I have only one complain about manga: there is no breakfast for the guests. PS:arethenamescorrect?

We had a really great stay Manga Hostel. The staff were excellent and it was such a nice place to hang out. Wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommend!

beeeeeest hostel ever! I got sick while being in belgrade and the staff cared for me like my own mother, I would stay here forever! The staff is very very helpful and nice, they are like family, I'll come back!

I've been traveling for over a year and this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in with wonderful staff! The ladies at reception are friendly and helpful, and Igor is wonderful to talk to and loves to help his guests out and make them feel comfortable. Thanks for the Turkish coffee and great morning conversations. :) The downstairs lounge and kitchen areas are cozy and have big TVs- great hangout places. The beds are comfy, the rooms and bathrooms are clean. Nice outdoor patio, too!

1 2 Next » last »