Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Me and my friend had a Stirling stay at Manga! Belgrade didn't disappoint and the friendly accommodating staff were helpful.

I had such a wonderful time here and everyone that worked there was so lovely and helpful! The only thing was another bathroom would be nice but other than that it was perfect!

We were 6 cyclists doing a trip through the Balkan. Locking the bikes in the yard was no problem. The hostel in total is one of the best I've ever seen.

nice place in a nice location, with great staff

Fantastic yet again. Best hostel staff I've ever encountered.

awesome hostel, everyone was up for a party and the staff were cool, and gave us an extra hour in our beds after check out time due to us all being hungover. cheers for that!

The staff were great, big up our man Igor. The hostel is in a good location, central to everything and for an exploration of the city. There was a good atmosphere during our stay and we had a great time. I would thoroughly recommend.

1 2 Next » last »