Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Fantastic yet again. Best hostel staff I've ever encountered.

awesome hostel, everyone was up for a party and the staff were cool, and gave us an extra hour in our beds after check out time due to us all being hungover. cheers for that!

The staff were great, big up our man Igor. The hostel is in a good location, central to everything and for an exploration of the city. There was a good atmosphere during our stay and we had a great time. I would thoroughly recommend.

One of the best hostels I've had stayed. Nice location, really friendly and helpful staff (gave us rakija ever evening, made by the owners' mother). Really nice place to hang out in as well. Will definitely return!

An amazing hostel in a great central location! The staff here are amazing! I was ill at the time of my stay and they went out of their way to help me out and make me feel more comfortable. The hostel also has a lovely garden to chill out in and the rooms are spacious

They are very strict and uncompromising about the "quiet after 10pm policy," but it was moreso enforced all the time. (Even though the staff would watch movies at midnight at maximum volume). When we were down in the kitchen at 10pm, they eagerly wanted to get us out. This is considerate for guests who want to sleep, so it can be a positive or a negative depending on you! Although at 10pm, literally no one was in bed because Belgrade is a PARTY TOWN! :D Great people, good location, fun city!

There was a very specific request to keep your voices down by some other equally significant guests who had an early flight! Fact: Belgrade is a very cheap place with an excellent night life and Manga is even better place to rest and chill after a wild night out, therefore we gladly suggest variety of great places to go out. Fact 2: Our way is the way off supporting any kind of enthusiasm in exploring the Balkan way of life. Cheers! ;)

Cosy hostel with friendly and very helpful staff!

Really amazing staff, great location close to the train station the shuttle bus to the airport and all the main tourist sights!

Manga hostel was a very nice hostel with a nice basement common area, where people hung out. I only got to stay there one night, but I had a good time while I was there. The rooms were good and clean although the top floor showers weren't working at the time so you had to go downstairs to shower.

I think Manga Hostel is very good for its position. Its pink-style is for lovers of the genre

Our stay at Manga was great. The rooms were very clean and pleasant and the hostel as a whole had a very nice, relaxed vibe about it. We had all the facilities we needed: good size lockers, air conditioning (we were there in July when it was 35 degrees) and a very nice little common area with a great TV and DVDs. The highlight however was the staff, all of whom were incredibly friendly and ridiculously helpful. It was like staying at the house of a good friend. Would recommend without hesitation

This hostel is super! It's small, cozy, relaxed and hidden in the calm courtyard next to one of the main streets. The total opposite of those 5-storey, run down and noisy party hostels I personally hate. The employees are doing a great job on providing you with information on everything you might want to know and are just fun to be around with. It's just two tram stations from the main train and bus station and you are at Republic Square within 10min by foot.

Very helpful in booking my bus from Belgrade to Sarajevo.

• 17th Jun 2014

Had such a nice time at this cosy hostel! Really felt comfortable here. The location was perfect, close to shops, markets, restaurants etc. The staff were also fantastic! So helpful with everything you needed and so friendly. Would definitely come back here!

Absolutely loved this place! Brilliant staff who were very helpful and kind. The facilities were great, especially the kitchen. Highly recommend this place, good vibes.

Staff is just great! The all helped us with some bank problems that we had, and made a lot of phone calls for us. Lovely ambiance!

Located in the middle of almost everything in Belgrade. Short walk from Slavija square, where the A1 bus arrives. Breakfast included. But the main attraction is definitely Igor - he was so helpful and nice. Will stay here next time in Belgrade:-)

Friendly and helpful staff, made us coffee in the morning (and the afternoon). Ljubica, the cat, however is our main reason for wanting to come back! :)

The Hostel is located in the backyard of a private residential building and therefore very quiet despite its central location. Several trams stop right in front of the entrance, walking to the downtown shopping and nightlife district and the central train station take about 10 min each. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean. There's a common room with TV and DVDs in the basement. Bike rent for 5 EUR/day. Overall a very pleasant stay.

great friendly place