Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Staff is just great! The all helped us with some bank problems that we had, and made a lot of phone calls for us. Lovely ambiance!

Located in the middle of almost everything in Belgrade. Short walk from Slavija square, where the A1 bus arrives. Breakfast included. But the main attraction is definitely Igor - he was so helpful and nice. Will stay here next time in Belgrade:-)

Friendly and helpful staff, made us coffee in the morning (and the afternoon). Ljubica, the cat, however is our main reason for wanting to come back! :)

The Hostel is located in the backyard of a private residential building and therefore very quiet despite its central location. Several trams stop right in front of the entrance, walking to the downtown shopping and nightlife district and the central train station take about 10 min each. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean. There's a common room with TV and DVDs in the basement. Bike rent for 5 EUR/day. Overall a very pleasant stay.

great friendly place

It just keeps getting better and and better for every year I go there. Don't even understand how it is possible...

Cool hostel. Booked for 3 nights and stayed for 7 years!

Friendly staff, very good location. Thanks.

This hostel is perfect. In a good location, in front of a tram stop which comes from the main station. Good price for an excelent place to stay. Nice rooms and bedding, with confortable beds, WiFi working perfectly. No noises from the trafic cars. The staff deserves a special highlight, everyone tries to make you feel at home. At anytime they spare their time for a chat at the yard with popcorns, turkish coffee (made by lovely Igor) and Rakija (serbian drink). We couldn't recommend better.

Easy to find, knew immediately that I chose the right hostel when Igor greeted me. Room was clean, wifi worked and I had great Turkish coffee whenever I wanted it. Nice to have breakfasts here. Easy to make friends and plan your Belgrade activities. All staff and the owner were so nice to me. My 2 day stay turned into a week. I also had my bus and hostel to Budapest arranged by Igor. I felt at home Manga and will return.

Awesome! Once a year I go to Belgrade for a new media festival, and I always stay at Manga. Extremely friendly staff, cheap rates and good location within walking distance. Highly recommended!

1 2 Next » last »