Manga hostel Reviews

Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Manga hostel was a very nice hostel with a nice basement common area, where people hung out. I only got to stay there one night, but I had a good time while I was there. The rooms were good and clean although the top floor showers weren't working at the time so you had to go downstairs to shower.

I think Manga Hostel is very good for its position. Its pink-style is for lovers of the genre

Our stay at Manga was great. The rooms were very clean and pleasant and the hostel as a whole had a very nice, relaxed vibe about it. We had all the facilities we needed: good size lockers, air conditioning (we were there in July when it was 35 degrees) and a very nice little common area with a great TV and DVDs. The highlight however was the staff, all of whom were incredibly friendly and ridiculously helpful. It was like staying at the house of a good friend. Would recommend without hesitation

This hostel is super! It's small, cozy, relaxed and hidden in the calm courtyard next to one of the main streets. The total opposite of those 5-storey, run down and noisy party hostels I personally hate. The employees are doing a great job on providing you with information on everything you might want to know and are just fun to be around with. It's just two tram stations from the main train and bus station and you are at Republic Square within 10min by foot.

Very helpful in booking my bus from Belgrade to Sarajevo.

• 17th Jun 2014

Had such a nice time at this cosy hostel! Really felt comfortable here. The location was perfect, close to shops, markets, restaurants etc. The staff were also fantastic! So helpful with everything you needed and so friendly. Would definitely come back here!

Absolutely loved this place! Brilliant staff who were very helpful and kind. The facilities were great, especially the kitchen. Highly recommend this place, good vibes.

Staff is just great! The all helped us with some bank problems that we had, and made a lot of phone calls for us. Lovely ambiance!

Located in the middle of almost everything in Belgrade. Short walk from Slavija square, where the A1 bus arrives. Breakfast included. But the main attraction is definitely Igor - he was so helpful and nice. Will stay here next time in Belgrade:-)

Friendly and helpful staff, made us coffee in the morning (and the afternoon). Ljubica, the cat, however is our main reason for wanting to come back! :)

The Hostel is located in the backyard of a private residential building and therefore very quiet despite its central location. Several trams stop right in front of the entrance, walking to the downtown shopping and nightlife district and the central train station take about 10 min each. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean. There's a common room with TV and DVDs in the basement. Bike rent for 5 EUR/day. Overall a very pleasant stay.

great friendly place

It just keeps getting better and and better for every year I go there. Don't even understand how it is possible...

Cool hostel. Booked for 3 nights and stayed for 7 years!

Friendly staff, very good location. Thanks.

This hostel is perfect. In a good location, in front of a tram stop which comes from the main station. Good price for an excelent place to stay. Nice rooms and bedding, with confortable beds, WiFi working perfectly. No noises from the trafic cars. The staff deserves a special highlight, everyone tries to make you feel at home. At anytime they spare their time for a chat at the yard with popcorns, turkish coffee (made by lovely Igor) and Rakija (serbian drink). We couldn't recommend better.

Easy to find, knew immediately that I chose the right hostel when Igor greeted me. Room was clean, wifi worked and I had great Turkish coffee whenever I wanted it. Nice to have breakfasts here. Easy to make friends and plan your Belgrade activities. All staff and the owner were so nice to me. My 2 day stay turned into a week. I also had my bus and hostel to Budapest arranged by Igor. I felt at home Manga and will return.

Awesome! Once a year I go to Belgrade for a new media festival, and I always stay at Manga. Extremely friendly staff, cheap rates and good location within walking distance. Highly recommended!

1 2 Next » last »