Mangifera Hostel Reviews

Costado Norte del Parque Central de Grecia, Grecia, Alajuela, Costa Rica

This isn't in a super touristy spot so isn't run like other hostels I'm used to. Sometimes there's someone at reception, sometimes not, the showers are confusing to work, they're laid back to the point where I felt annoying asking for stuff. Seems like everyone has fun together though (I was only there one night). It's a big place and homey, and clean, just has a unique style.

Pone una ficha en los baños para recordar los visitantes a no poner papel higiénico en el baño. Gracias para todo!

The hostel gardens are very beautiful and the rooms look out on them which is lovely. It is a very relaxed place and Marco and his family are very helpful and welcoming and the cats are adorable. As well as showing me round the area Marco helped me learn a few words in Spanish.