Mangifera Hostel

Fabulous 66 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 66 Total Reviews

3rd Jun 2017

Marco was a real life saver. He was available to help whenever I needed it. The town was quaint with a little park and a market with fresh produce a couple blocks away.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2017

The location was perfect! The staff was chill and super nice and helpful. The back yard was beautiiful! I would definitely stay there again if I visited Grecia.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th Mar 2017
6.3

I stayed here for one night and paid $10USD for the night. for the price, I thought it was alright, the bed was comfortable and the washroom was fairly clean. They didn't give me a key so I got locked out of both the hostel and my room after I went for a walk in the morning (and left all my stuff there). Luckily, my roommates were around to let me in. The room had no curtains on the window so the morning sun wakes you up.

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017
4.9

I had a terrible experience at this hostel, it was rubbish. I would highly suggest staying at Mi Tica Casa instead. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly!