8.4
Fabulous 38 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 38 Total Reviews
Mangifera Hostel Located at Costado Norte del Parque Central de Grecia, Grecia, Alajuela.
Costa Rica
Alajuela Alajuela Costado Norte del Parque Central de Grecia, Grecia
84% 38
10.0733822 -84.3115603
    Rooms available

3rd Jul 2016
8.0

Good hostel with very friendly owner! He was helpful and very nice. There are no lockers but I had a room to myself so it was fine, but I really think they should get lockers, just in case there are other people in the same room. The place was also very clean and had a nice garden! Wifi works great everywhere. The only thing I can say is that sometimes it smelled like smoke in my room (not sure where it came from). Other than that, good hostel!! :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

This place was very quaint and welcoming, I highly recommend it! The gate to get in and out was always locked (hostel stayers have keys to enter or exit). We did not have any sort of lockers in our rooms to lock up valuables, but there wasn't a need as owe were the only two in our room and the room locked. It did say breakfast was free from 7-10, but no breakfast was cooked. Ultimately not a big deal because there are multiple places to eat within the block. ReliabLe wifi, Stay here!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2016
8.0

Cool place right in downtown Grecia. I stayed there my first two days in Costa Rica and it was a good small town to get the hang of things before going off somewhere else.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Mar 2016

We arrived late and needed a place to stay for one night. The staff was friendly and more than accommodating! The room was very clean and there was a nice outdoor terrace and tv. The hostel is right around the corner from the bus station, and they gave very clear directions on which bus to take. Highly recommend!