Mangifera Hostel

Fabulous 63 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th Mar 2017
6.3

I stayed here for one night and paid $10USD for the night. for the price, I thought it was alright, the bed was comfortable and the washroom was fairly clean. They didn't give me a key so I got locked out of both the hostel and my room after I went for a walk in the morning (and left all my stuff there). Luckily, my roommates were around to let me in. The room had no curtains on the window so the morning sun wakes you up.

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017
4.9

I had a terrible experience at this hostel, it was rubbish. I would highly suggest staying at Mi Tica Casa instead. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly!

22nd Dec 2016

Love this place! The staff is very friendly, the facility was very clean and very laid back! Also has a brilliant outside sitting area. Would stay here again!

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

My wife and just stayed there over night on our way to La Fortuna. But was very pleased with what we got for the money. It's located directly across from the towns park which is very nice and about a block away from the bank where we did an exchange. You have a key to get in and out of the locked gate right onto the sidewalk so security is very good. It was very quite and calm. Would definitely recommend.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2016

Was the only person staying in my dorm the day before my flight to Panama, which was quite a nice change. The staff are very kind and friendly and the building is in a perfect location near the bus station. Super easy access by bus straight to San Jose airport (gets you there in about 40 mins and only costs $2)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
10th Dec 2016

A beautiful hostel in a beautiful town! Marco is very helpful and will do anything to make your stay enjoyable 😊 Grecia is a nice quiet town for your first stop from the airport.