Mango Chill Reviews

Avenida Cordoba 264, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Mango Chil is a very Sweet Hostel, loved it! Only Thing that bothered me was The "Chil Music", which repeated itself And just didnt stop.

• 15th Jul 2014

This was my first experience in a hostel and I was not disappointed. The place is so charming and the staff members were absolutely wonderful. They all speak English which was extremely nice since I don't speak Spanish. The BBQ dinner that we decided to join in on was 100% worth the money and a meal that I will never forget!

• 14th Jul 2014

I loved my stay at Mango Chill. The staff are so helpful, warm and friendly which lends itself to a lovely atmosphere. The dinner was tasty and it's a great way to meet others staying in the hostel. The bedroom was nice and large and I was upgraded to an ensuite on arrival. Def recommend a stay here! I hope I've the opportunity to return in years to come!

The hotel was right across from the bus station with easy access to taxis. The main street was a one minute walk, with many restaurants and bars. The hotel itself sold beer, wine, and other drinks which was nice. The hostel had a great breakfast as well.

Mango Chill is an Awesome choice for a stay in Puerto Iguazu. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the surrounding areas and beyond. The food is Spectacular and the Wine collection was a nice treat. The bathrooms could use an update but I'm not realky complaining. I would stay here again!

• 30th Jun 2014

With the in house chef who provided amazing meals, a staff who speaks perfect English and helpful when you have any question and a clean room provided with clean sheets. Just a perfect place to stay and I didn't even mention the free beer you will get on arrivel. Just ask for Manuel and he will help you with everything. Rene

• 28th Jun 2014

Superbly run hostel, Manu really has his finger on the pulse, from the incredibly welcoming common area to the best meals I have had in South America. Must stay if you're visiting the falls

I had a fantastic stay at Mango Chill due to the staff and atmosphere. It was a great place to be a solo traveler, I met a lot of other travelers who I toured the falls and town with. The BBQ dinner is fantastic - it's the most gourmet meal I've ever had a a hostel, and a great place to meet your hostelmates. Manu has the best energy and is so helpful with figuring out what to do, in the falls or just in town. I would definitely go back here.

I loved this hostel so much! It was the staff that really made it, Alex explained everything about the Falls and how to get there and even helped us pick a bottle of red to have with dinner! Manu was also super friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is tasty, there's eggs, bread, fruits, cake, coffee, juice, rice and lentils. But the main drawcard of this hostel is the dinners! They have a qualified chef and for 120 pesos you get a three course meal, so awesome!

Absolutely excellent hostel. Cannot rate it highly enough. Manu and the team are awesome, the BBQ meal as a group is great and the hostel itself is so homely and nice it makes it so easy to make friends there. Best hostel I've stayed at in ages. Only minor detail that some of us commented on was the large beers at $AR40 each were a bit pricey as other places we'd been in Argentina only charged 10-20. A small reduction in price of these would make more people wanna hang out there at night.

Great hostel - perfect location, helpful staff, brilliant BBQ which gets everyone talking. Only change I'd make is more bathrooms but we managed fine!

This place is AMAZING! The food is fantastic, they have a nice selection of wine at decent prices, Alex is an amazing host along with the other guys that work there, and the facilities are brilliant!

Mango Chill has been one of my favourite hostels I've stayed at in South America...the staff are unreal and the dinners and breakfasts that they serve are amazing...like fancy restaurant-esque!! They have a gorgeous pool in the back and the common area at the front has a really nice home-y feel. The hostel is literally a block from the bus station so you can easily walk. The guys that work here also arranged our Argentina side of Iguazu tour, for no extra charge, which was really nice of them!

The staff are great, including a chef who puts on a fantastic asado. 4 person dorm was clean and well set up.

This was a GREAT place to visit! I would go back any time. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and patient. If you need anything they are always willing to help. The food is also very good quality. It is clean, and you will have a great time if you stay here!!!!!

• 13th Jun 2014

Loved this hostel! Staf was extremly helpful and the diner was very good. I would higly recoment it.

• 12th Jun 2014

Amazing staff. If you have the opportunity to have the BBQ dinner at the hostel, take it - great food at a good price.

A really great hostel. Good vibe, staff always able to help, good breakfast, location near bus terminal ... What do you want more?

Absolutely loved this place. From the moment I walked in I knew this was going to be a great place to stay. The staff really made me feel at home and went out of their way to provide assistance and advice. The breakfast is excellent and far better than any breakfast you'll get at any other hostel traveling. Be sure to do the BBQ at night during your stay as well. I don't have enough good to say about this place-just stay here when you are in iguazu!

• 8th Jun 2014

Mango Chill was perfect for what we needed! The staff are amazing, so helpful and really really nice!! The hostel is as clean as you would expect! There are small lockers to store you're valuables. The dinners were fantastic, we had it both nights!! The breakfast is also really good!!! It's very close to the bus stop which is great for arrivals by bus and also catching the bus to and from the falls, to Foz etc. Atmosphere is fantastic with the group dinners and lovely staff. Thank you!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5