Mango Chill Reviews

Avenida Cordoba 264, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Great hostel! The atmosphere in the hostel is as the name says chill, lots of common space which is good to meet people. They offer everynight a delicious dinner. Its clean, right next to the bus station. Just the right hostel to stay! We even forgot our GoPro some where and they kept it for us! Thanks :)

• 28th Jul 2015

Perfect mix of relaxed and social, great size to be intimate by still fun, and beautiful place to hang out. Bbq around the shared table each nice was great to wind down after the falls and chat to new people

• 28th Jul 2015

A brilliant hostel. Great food, great staff, nice comfortable accommodation.

WOW- best hostel I've stayed at in 6 months of travel. Spent 3 nights here, was only planning on one. The staff are AMAZING- the owner, Manou will call you by name every time he sees you and staff constantly ensure you are taken care of. It's a 1 minute walk from the bus station, they offer free detailed info sessions on how to do the Falls, you get a free cocktail every evening at 630, free Bruschetta appetizers, free breakfast is SOOO yummy, & you can sign up for THE BEST DINNER EVER! 5 STARS

I don't like the 16 mixed dorm. There was literally no door separating the bedroom from the outdoor area. Not enough lighting in the room. No fence on the upper bed. I felt really insecure sleeping on the first bed facing the outside, everyone can come whenever they want. Although the public area is ample with relaxing atmosphere, the basic in-room cleanness is not enough, its easy to see a wet and messy shared bathroom. The breakfast is good but I would like to have scrambled egg.

Really nice hostel- friendly, great place, great advice for the falls and very good food!

My friend and I spent only one night in Mango Chill and we had a great time. The hostel is really xell located at 2 minutes of the bus station. The staff showed us the facilities and explained how everything worked. And we had a welcome drink for free. ;) They have BBQ dinner every night for 120 pesos. The food is great and it is easy to meet people. Stay there: great atmosphere, great people, great food.

Great hostel. You must stay here! Super close to town and the bus station. Free cocktail on arrival and nightly bbqs makes it a great place to meet people. The rooms and bathrooms are a little tired but I would still 100% recommend this place and will be back! Staff are really friendly and helpful too.

Great location, great staff, great facilities. They can inform you on all to do in Iguazu and help plan your day at the falls. It's also a party hostel and they shower you in free drinks (they want you to have a good time!!) Make sure to sign up for the 3 course meal BBQ for only 120 pesos and is a great way to make friends and find people to venture around with. Also the breakfast is amazing and includes fruit, breads and cakes along with rice, beans and sausages and it's included in the price!

Nice hostel with good vibe, great food and a good place to meet people

The place is amazing! Beautiful place, excellent services, nice music,and the most important: good people. Breakfast is very good, there is a great dinner every night to share with others, and drinks for everyone. You feel like home out of home. Last but no least: 100% security. Cel phones are charging everywhere and I left all my money in the reception and people from the hostel gave it back. If you are from a big city that is te difference!

Good facilities, welcome drinks, great explanations to visit the parks and a good value for money BBQ dinner. With no doubt the best about the hostel is the personnel. Highly recommendable place!

Great hostel! Great food! Close to the bus stop to get to the falls! :)

Had an awesome stay at mango chill! The staff was very helpful, and even helped us plan our day at the falls. Great atmosphere and loved the free drink and breakfast.

Our large group really enjoyed the relaxed environment, delicious high quality dinner, and welcoming staff after a long, very soggy day at the Falls. The staff was very hospitable and accommodated all 9 of us very well, even though we were pretty exhausted and probably not the most fun to deal with. We all wished we could have stayed another couple days! Loved the art, music, food, drinks, and other guests. Thanks for a great stay!

• 10th Jul 2015

Great staff, very helpful and nice! And great that they offer dinner and fantastic breakfast!

• 9th Jul 2015

A great hostel! Fantastic staff, great atmosphere, perfect location. It's less than a block from the bus station which is awesome. It does not have a kitchen, however. So if you want to cook your own food, this isn't the place for you. They do serve a fantastic free breakfast though, and provide an excellent asado (bbq) for 100 pesos every night that is worth the money. The also have a bar and give you a free welcome drink. My only complaint was that the showers weren't the greatest.

Excellent staff! There weren't many other hostel guests when I was there, so I was able to hang out with staff in the evening - they are incredibly friendly, fun, and interesting to talk to. I wish I could have longer!!

• 6th Jul 2015

This hostel is fantastic! The staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is close to everything you need, the breakfast is very impressive with eggs, rice, fruit, and pastires, and the nightly asado is delicious! No kitchen, but the asado makes up for it. I would absolutely stay here again.

Our time at mango chill was great! The staff was awesome and very friendly. During the day Manu was always there to help and at the evening Pablo was as well. The staff became more than staff as we would get to know each other over just solid conversations or a game of a Kings Cup. We had such a blast with the other people staying at the hostel too! Definitely a great stay! The music was annoying at times but it's not the staffs fault! Saludos chicos! (Enrique & Zach)

• 29th Jun 2015