Mango Chill Reviews

Avenida Cordoba 264, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

An excellent hostel. Great facilites with a nice bar, a pool and good social spaces. The staff were brilliant too, always very friendly towards the guests. Manu on reception was exceptional. He was incredibly helpful with information on what to do and when we had problems with immigration/passports he even took the trouble to call his friend at the immigration office. A really great hostel.

One of my favourite hostels in South America! The evening BBQ was really tasty and good value for money. The staff, in particular Manu, went out of their way to help you and make sure you enjoyed your stay.

Hostel was nice but nothing special; not much of a social atmosphere. The staff convinced us to buy a ticket to the Argentinian bbq they were hosting but the dinner turned out to be was very quiet with only us and the staff - good food but we later found out was very overpriced. Staff was helpful in booking Iguazu tours although they gave us misleading information which meant we missed out on a section of the park.

Amazing hostel! I wish I could've stayed longer than 2 nights. The outdoor area with swimming pool and bar is so nice to hang out. It's also very close to the bus station, shops and restaurants are just a couple of minutes away. What makes Mango Chill exceptional...is the staff! Superfriendly people and the owner is a great guy!

pretty cool!

Hey, bit weird cause you said nothing about it when you where here, you actually acted really happy all the time, anyway, we already checked the room, nothing was found but we made a massive fumigation at the room just in case and is gonna be closed for the next 3 days for a very deep cleaning work...thank you for the review and for coming to the amazing Iguassu Falls! :)

This is a fantastic hostel who make the extra effort of making you feel welcome. All staff learnt our names within the first few hours we were there! Great info on getting to the falls

One of the best hostels along my trip through most South American countries! The location just by the bus station is a strong card. Great breakfast with all sorts of sweets and fruit, juices and coffee. The 14 beds dorm isn't cozy but functional. Strong air condition. The hostel organised an expensive but delicious barbecue when we were there. But best of all was Manuel and some of the other staff who really made an effort to answer all kinds of questions and help out with everything. Recommend!

Iguazu falls are definitely amazing, but as for the relatively small Puerto Iguazu town, I think Mago Chill itself is the best attraction:-) The vibe is excellent and the staff incredibly helpful, remember to book an extra day just to enjoy the hostel and chill in ;-)

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

On the minus side: -Several mistakes made by staff when giving out the information to touristic activities (mostly schedule were wrong, but hey, that's Argentina...) -Dorms extremely dark and crowded; very little space to leave your bag -Electrical plugs location not very convenient in the dorms -Not enough bathrooms/shower, which lacked hooks & property On the plus side: -Excellent location near to bus terminal -Very nice pool -Very nice BBQ for reasonable price. Overall, OK hostel, not more.

Great hostel, and as the name says, it's pretty chilled. The staff were excellent and very knowledgeable, especially with regards to Iguazu falls. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a chilled out experience of Puerto Iguazú.

Chicos: Gracias por todo nuevamente! Saludos desde Chile. Jorge.

Asado dinner is well worth it! Staff are very helpful.

We loved everything.. Absolutely recommendable!! The staff was so sweet - they brought us caipirinhas in the pool and the Asado was incredibly good! And Nico is doing the best shots!

Staff here as well as the location was great. The common areas were fantastic - pool, ping pong table, lots of space to read and hangout with friends. Nice decor in the front area. The BBQ dinner at night was good. Unfortunately, the conditions of the 16 man dorm room and all the bathrooms was shocking. Dark, Super dirty floors and toilets, broken sinks, brown water coming out of the shower heads made the stay uncomfortable as I always dreaded going to the bathrooms there.

WiFi was poor...

The best Hostel of the 7 I visited during my time in South America. It's perfect for the 1-2 days that travellers typically spend at Iguazu and the staff put on an amazing evening 3 course BBQ for the guests (paid); a fantastic way of bringing everyone together. The hostel has a resort feel to it, the facilities are great and the breakfasts amazing!!! The staff (Manuel, Juan, Alex) are great guys and very helpful. I recommended Mango Chill to everyone I met who were going to Iguazu.

El staff es increíble, muy bien ubicado.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

WHAT A LOVELY PLACE TO STAY!!! Great staff, very helpful and friendly. I've there two nights and celebrated my birdthday. Wondeful and delicious food offering suring the dinners and really good advices about what to do. Thank you Alex and Manu for all your help. I'll be back as sooner as I can.

I loved this hostel! The atmosphere is gorgeous, everything is super clean, plus they have the best breakfast I've ever tried in any hostel I've been! I super recommend this hostel!!!

Nice dinner and very good location! Highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6