Mango Chill Reviews

Avenida Cordoba 264, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Overall great time.

This place deserves all its good reviews. They promote a great social atmosphere through the half hour of free drinks and the dinner they host every night. I met a lot of great people here! Perfect for groups or solo travellers. And they give so much information on the falls without trying to sell you anything. The cleanliness of the bathrooms and rooms wasn't great, but it never bothered me because I was enjoying myself so much.

This seems to be the hostel to stay in. They are a block from the bus station. The staff are super friendly and super helpful, will tell you everything you need to know about the waterfalls plus some. The hostel does a dinner every night at 9pm, definitely worth the cash, 3 course. There is a bar and a pool with tons of board games all over the place. Great place to meet people and relax. Very clean, has large lockers for your bags.

When I booked my stay in Mango Chill I was expecting a pool and good meals but I found a cool place with nice people, it was a really pleasent surprise! The hostel is very social, from the free caipiroskas in the backyard bar to the long table for dinner, through the chess and jenga distributed around the tables inside as well as outside. So the place revealed itself as a great place to go if you're traveling by yourself and want to meet people for drinks or to visit the waterfalls the next day.

Definitely a "chill" hostel! All of the staff are friendly and helpful. This place has a really nice atmosphere as well - there are free drinks from 6:30-7 every night, and I loved the communal table dinners, which were a great way to get to meet people. However, security could be improved. I was in the 4 girls room and two of the lockers to store your belongings would not close properly. You also have to leave your things on the floor of the lobby before check in or after check out

This was my one of my favorite hostels that I stayed at in Argentina. It doesn't have a traditional feel like some of the ones near Salta but it has super friendly staff, a great barbecue dinner, 2 free drinks a day, hot showers, a swimming pool, and a killer breakfast. I very much enjoyed my stay, and I made a good friend there.

Beautiful hostel with great athmosphere and excellent food

I booked for 1 night only and decided to stay 3 more nights because the vibe was amazing! The 3 course dinner they offer every night is delicious, I had it 3 times!! Special thanks to Nahuel the chef and the guys at reception were also great! Very good hostel.

Lovely hostel with great bar/pool area. Dinners in evenings are good value and fun. Super close to bus station. Enjoyed my stay here.

Loved Mango Chill! I highly recomend the 3 course dinner, easily the best meal I ever had in a hostel! Not cooking facilities, good breakfast, happy hour with free drinks!! Helpful staff and great location...

I realllllly enjoyed my stay here! The staff are so friendly, the decor is inviting and the BBQ was delicious. Thank you for being so amazing, you made my time here & at the Falls beyond great. Thank you!

A great hostel, amazing vibe, good location, very very good free breakfast, they don't provide a kitchen. Make sure to join the bbq they prepare every evening, great oportunity to socialize with other travellers...thank you Mango Chill!! Pamela

Fantastically located, well staffed, nicely set out and pretty much the perfect place to rest between Iguazu adventures. Stayed in a 4 man dorm which was secure and spacious (though the big dorm looked a little cramped) and was offered advice re: the falls and assistance when required. Only suggested improvement would be credit card facilities to pay the bill as you can rack up quite a bit when booking tours and activities within the parks. And the ATM situation in town is t great.

It was my 2nd time in this hostel, and i had a great time, again. Some things improved, like breakast, or the bar, and now the big dorm has night tables! But among all, the best of it its the social atmosphere and the good vibe. Manu and his staff go a long way to make have a good time. I will back, for sure

Great staff, great food and great location. Very sociable hostel, my only negative is that the 16 bed dorm room is just too small and crowded.

Not a party hostel but very sociable anyway. Great diners! I decided to have the vegetarian meal which was very delicious too! Best location, very good free breakfast, super chilled vibe, helpful staff, massive pool and good bar with free cocktails in the afternoons...would definetely come come back!

You need to do the family dinner ! It's amazing at a great price !

The best experience in my life. Don't worry if you travel alone or you are a shy person, in this hostel you will make friends, and you will feel like home. The staff and the guests are the nicest person you can find. The female rooms were big,the shared bathroom was complete and really clean. You have lot of spots at the hostel where you can easily socialize. They have a dinner every night, with all the people of the hostel, and is amazing. I can't wait to come back :) my favourite place!

• 7th May 2015
  • Argentina

Great hostel to meet people and explore the falls with the best prep from Alex. Great meal at 8.30 for everyeveryone at a reasonable price :)

• 5th May 2015

Very chilled, as the name suggests. Make sure to join the 3 course dinner meal they cook for you every night. Lovely helpful staff who are very welcoming and give you lots of information about the falls. Free drinks during happy hour and amazing breakfast. Perfect location literally 200m from the bus station. Gracias!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7