8.7
Fabulous 1,033 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 1,033 Total Reviews
Mango Chill Located at Avenida Cordoba 264, , Puerto Iguazu.
Argentina
Puerto Iguazu Misiones 3370 Avenida Cordoba 264
87% 1033
-25.5976482 -54.5704793
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016
8.0

Mango Chill is an awesome hostel and would highly recommend! Is very cosy and has a great vibe! Its super close to shops/bus station. Only downfall was no breakfast and no kitchen facilities. Apart from that really great would definitely stay there again! super friendly staff, good value for money.

• travelisintheair
  • Switzerland, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2016

Great location, next to the bus station and shops. The staff were very nice and gave good information to visit the falls. The atmosphere was nice even tough it was low season and there weren't many people. Pizza night was fun and there was loads to eat !

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
28th Aug 2016

Nice Hostel with perfect location almost next to the Busterminal. Good atmosphere in the hostel to meet other Travellers.

26th Aug 2016

Heard great things about this hostel when I arrived but I visited during the low season and it was quite quiet but still a great vibe. The breakfast was the best I had had in South America. Staff really helpful in organising activities. So close to the central bus station too for trips to the falls etc

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
6.6

I was fairly disappointed with my stay here. The beds were uncomfortable and there weren't enough blankets. We weren't told that breakfast was 70 pesos a day. The atmosphere was a little weird and I had to wait quite a while to use the bathrooms. On the plus side, I thought the staff were generally friendly and helpful, and it's in the perfect location.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2016
6.9

It was pretty good. There's probably better value in Iguazu. My mattress didn't fit my bed so I did feel like I could fall off at any second. There's no kitchen and the food is expensive as breakfast is included. Staff were nice and showers were clean. Pool wasn't very clean but you get a good nights sleep as it was very quiet

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016
6.9

The staff are really friendly and helpful with any questions we had. The location is great as it's just across from the bus station, making it easy for onwards journeys & the falls & also lots of places to eat nearby. Wifi was pretty good & common areas are nicely decorated. BUT breakfast is NOT included- we were billed when we left and hostel world was blamed, which is annoying as we could've stayed somewhere cheaper with breakfast that was just as nice. Also the bathrooms could be cleaner.

13th Aug 2016

Amazing hostel! Probably the best hostel I've stayed at as far as outdoor facilities with a pool (!) and a great outdoor bar and grill area. Great atmosphere while I was there too, with nightly, delicious dinners for reasonable prices, and an amazing social atmosphere too. Would recommend this hostel to anyone, especially if it's a little warmer and you can actually use the pool!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

I LOVED the atmosphere here. If you look up "hostel decor" on Pinterest, this is what you'd find. Unfortunately, they do not supply towels, and the one that I rented was really gross and ratty. The staff did a great job of helping my group and I visit the Falls, although they weren't always up to date on prices. This is fair given the inflation rate in Argentina. Location is phenomenal: steps away from the bus stop, restaurants and a 24 hour bakery.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Great place to stay! I wouldn't do the $200 peso BBQ dinner. The food is okay and the all you can drink beer and wine is very limited. You have to pay to rent a towel. The staff is nice and helps orgainze taxis and activities to and around the Falls. However ever price they quoted us was wrong and we were constantly paying more than expected.