Mango Chill Reviews

Avenida Cordoba 264, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

What a BBQ! Best meal I had in Argentina was prepared here. Hostel is basic but has all you need. And the guys give great advice on visiting the falls. Stay here.

Great hostel just few mts walking from the bus station. Really nice staff, great atmosphere. Worth going!!

It is really close to the bus station. All the staff gave very helpful information.

I did the BBQ pretty much every night of my stay here and really enjoyed it! The staff were very helpful with organising trips to the falls and other general advice for travelling in Argentina. Really close to the bus station and centre of town which was good for getting to the falls. The wifi was quite unreliable and they could do with repairing some of the lockers as when at full capacity there weren't enough functioning locks for everyone. A very good base generally to visit the falls.

this hostel got one of the best vibes ever.

Excellent hostel. Respectively disagree with my fellow kiwis below. Staff were great. Warm, friendly, good knowledge of the falls. They went the extra mile -- picked up the passports of two american lads for them; arranged for a guest to take my macbook charger to BA, which I had left behind! Excellent BBQ - onsite chef and heaps of food; vege and fish options. Location is just by the bus station, so easy to get to the falls. Stayed there two nights. Nice community vibe.

Really nice place and great location just next to the bus terminal. All the staff were really helpful in telling you how to make the most of your time at the falls and Manu even took us to play football. Cheers guys

I loved this place. I recommended it to everyone I later met going to Iguazu. Very close to the bus station. Great atmosphere for a solo traveller, and staff were ridiculously nice and helpful. BBQ dinner was most memorable. Thank you:)

Good location,close to the bus station. Breakfast was a nice change from other hostels. Included meat,sausages, rice, fruit etc. The staff were helpful with things to do in Puerto Iguazu but when we didn't buy tickets for the boat at Iguazu Falls from them the guy suddenly got very cold and weird, I think they must make commission even though he assured us that they don't. He told us that buying tickets at the Falls would be difficult, a long wait, no English etc but we had no problems doing so!

Hey girls, sorry but YOU guys were very cold and weird not anybody else, we try to encorauge people to meet each other and exchange experiences, since the very begining you were so far away from that concept, plus you came for 1 night only, gave you an upgrade from the 10 bed to the 5 bed dorm for no extra money, kept your luggage at reception when you decide to book online a weird and expenssive tour to the falls...you might try a hotel next time, thank you for visiting the Iguassu Falls.

Really great vibes and good energy. The staff is super cool and helpful

Great location right next to the bus station. Great for getting there and for getting transport to the waterfalls. The staff here were superb. Alex gave us all a briefing about the waterfalls which saved us loads of time, and Manu gave great advice too. The food served in evenings is delicious and good value and there is a nice pool (which you'll need in the heat!). Highly recommend Mango Chill.

Very helpful staff who give some great advice for visiting the falls. Good location and awesome aircon in the rooms which is definitely required! The evening barbecue and breakfasts are some of the best hostel food I have had.

very clean hostel and excellent breakfast compared to what you find in argentina usually. staff is super friendly and helpfull, making you feel at home. The only inconvenient is that there is no possibility to use the kitchen to cook.

• 17th Feb 2014

Staff sooo helpful making it easy to visit the falls. Nice breakfast and outdoor area

Really friendly staff, they went well out if their way to help me with my visa issues at the consulate next door, food they put on every night was great. Highly recommended

I loved my time there. The staff was very helpful and speaks perfectly fluent English, I loved them! They helped me very much in making my tour agenda, since they know all about the Iguazu national park. I liked the pool very much, too, the water was nice and warm.:) The hostel has a lot of charm, because of the great quotes on the walls.. Aaaaah and the garden, I will never forget it. One evening it was raining, I was near the garden and I remember it as one of the most relaxing times in life

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Serbia

Best hostel stayed at all holiday

• 5th Feb 2014

I liked relaxed and super friendly atmosphere in this hostel. Close to the bus station, delicious asados and breakfests with scrubted egs. I liked all. Bet the best off all is the attitude:).

Ok. The blond chap is possibly one of the most helpful staff members I have come across. Got a free breakfast before checking in, was invited to a game of 5 a side football with some of his friends, gave me a free bottle of water when I was unwell, and has helped to find my lost laundry! Plus, any place that has both chess, table tennis AND a pool deserves recognition. Close to amenities and bus station. Would have liked a kitchen to cook in here but that's only gripe! Would stay here again!

Excellent hostel, one of my top five in South America. A top notch staff (Manuel, Alex, y Nahuel), a comfortable bed in an AC dorm room, fabulous dinners each night prepared by a former Sheraton chef, an inviting swim pool, a great breakfast with fresh fruit, eggs and more, great location just 50 meters from the bus terminal. If Mango Chill had slightly larger lockers with more secure lock clasps and better WiFi, it would be perfect, but I am told that poor WiFi is endemic in Puerto Iguazu.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels