Mango Chill Reviews

Avenida Cordoba 264, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Very chilled, as the name suggests. Make sure to join the 3 course dinner meal they cook for you every night. Lovely helpful staff who are very welcoming and give you lots of information about the falls. Free drinks during happy hour and amazing breakfast. Perfect location literally 200m from the bus station. Gracias!!

Super chilled vibe, great location, very clean, very good breakfast and amazing staff, always ready to help...the 3 course meal dinner is delicious, special thanks to Nahuel the Chef :)

This hostel is fantastic! The staff could not be friendlier or more helpful, the atmosphere is fantastic and the facilities are great. It is really conveniently located (only a few minutes from the bus station). They offer incredible three course dinners every night for a really reasonable price given the standard of the meal. They have lots of places to socialise and a great bar too. Only thing missing is a kitchen but I would very highly reccommend this hostel!

Excellent hostel with excellent staff. What's even better is that they make the best hostel dinner I've ever had. I highly recommend it.

Mango Chill had a friendly staff and good buenas andas. The asado was great too and a great way to meet other travelers. The location was perfect, less than a block from the bus station. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Iguazu. Muchas gracias!

Near the bus station, easy to und. The living room is so cosy. Nice atmosphere. Great explanation. Nice staff

Location is great, very helpful staff...loved the decor and quotes all over the place. They offer a 3 course dinner every night, delicious and great value, it worth every peso. Breakfast is included and is definetely the best I ever had in a hostel! Thank you Mango Chill!

Great hostel, perfection for me! 3 course meal was delicious...very sociable hostel and sooo chilled at the same time, wish I could stay longer, special thanks to Manu and Nahuel the chef!

Lovely staff, and a great spot to relax in between waterfall trips. Stayed an extra night because the vibe was nice.

Staff was incredible helpful and friendly. The manager of the hostel sat down with me and other new comers our first evening for an hour (which he does every day) to explain the detail of the park and all the tours and even helped us book tours. Location is great - 2 min walk from the bus to Iguazu. Not the cleanest hostel I've ever been to but the staff and atmosphere make up for it. Excellent communal dinners for $12 too!

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in! Beautiful pool/bar area, very nice to dip in the pool and drink a mojito after a day spent walking around the falls! Great location, good beds, amazing breakfast, including sausages, eggs, rice, fruits, etc. Helpful and friendly staff. Only sour point was that the ' information session' felt more like a hard-sell for some of the extra activities you can do in the falls, but it's optional and otherwise I had a great time - highly recommended!

By and far, my best/favorite hostel of my trip. Knowledgeable and accommodating staff, great culture, an amazing dinner well worth the price, which helped me meet some amazing travelers that as an introvert, I typically don't do well. They have an informational meeting every night about the falls, which coincides with a free 2-drink happy hour. Cannot recommend enough!

Definitely the best hostel in Iguazu without a doubt. Breakfast is great. Staff are very very helpful (sometimes a bit srange and drawn out explanations, but intent is to help) and common area and dinner they offer is amazing. Only issue is the poor wifi and the space in the big dorms is very cramped

It was such a relieve coming here after being in BA for a week. Such a nice place to stay and you feel at home right away. Best breakfast so far! Very nice and helpfull staff, dorms could have separate bedlights. If I have to name one thing for improvement, it's the showers,.. kind of dated and quite hot! If you are there, stay 2 days for the falls and 1 extra day just to relax, sit down by the pool, enjoy the excellent BBQ, and the free cocktail you get every night. Thanks for a great stay!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • barbarapoelman9173

A real welcoming hostel. The helpful staff make every effort to create a friendly, sociable and inclusive atmosphere and there's a good mix of like minded travellers. The full 16 bed dorm didn't feel crowded and there were no problems with availability of bathrooms. In addition it's also only a 2 minute walk to the bus terminal.

Out of 9 hostels I've stayed in in South America, this one is probably my favorite. The staff is kind and helpful. The hostel has a swimming pool. The best breakfast I have had at a South American hostel with fresh fruits daily. Every night a staff member sits down with newcomers to go over the what's and how's of the park. Free drinks daily from 7:30-8:00. And for 100 pesos you can eat an excellent 3 course meal (that would be much more expensive in a restaurant) with fellow guests.

Location couldn't be better so close to the bus station for going back and forth to the park each day. They offer a meeting when you arrive to explain the park which is nice and also a dinner for a great deal in terms of what else you'll find in the area. Really nice atmosphere and many common areas to hang out. Went above and beyond! Definitely recommend

Lovely set up, already missing the great dinners, amazing breakfast and happy hours, and the good info about Iguazu Park.

The best of everything I will want from a hostel! Not a party hostel, very chilled vibe, great 3 course dinner every night, amazing staff, perfect location...thank you guys!

This hostel is simply too overrated and expensive for what you actually get. The place is dark, worn-out and the staff doesn't speak a SINGLE word of English (except the expat manager/owner). The condition and cleanliness of the bathroom was shocking. The place was far too noisy with loud music playing and kitchen staff drinking behind dorm windows as late as 12am while some were trying to sleep. For the same price there are much better accommodation and BBQ dinner options in this area.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Estonia

Hey, thank you for staying with us, we play music by the bar wich is not even close to the dorms, never too loud and it is just untill 10:30pm, we do our best creating a chilled vibe and it is a very sociable hostel so if travellers decide to stay longer talking in the garden there is nothing we can do about it...we know you were angry with another traveller cause he was playing the guitar at 11pm at reception, but we hope you understand that is not our fault :) Gracias for the review

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7