Mango Chill Reviews

Avenida Cordoba 264, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Mango Chill... great and helpfull staff, super confortable locations and facilities, great food and wines! and among all a truely and warm "hostel spirit", thanks for all, I had a great time.

Awesome place, great vibe, great staff, perfect place to meet new people. Totally recommend it!

Staff here were really helpful and very friendly. They gave you a lot of information. There was a BBQ which was very nice! There was small security boxes for your valuables. The showers were hot. Excellent location practically across from bus stop. However the room we were in kinda was a negative as it was 16 bed dorm and it felt way too packed with no floor space for your suitcase. That turned me off it a bit. But as you're only there for about 2 nights usually to see iguazu it's fine like!

This hostel was great. The staff are really helpful and friendly, they definitely helped us see as much as possible during our 1.5 days in P.I. Breakfast is fantastic, and the BBQ is well worth it too. The hostel had a really relaxed vibe about it.

Amazing hostel, great atmosphere. I had a very good time at Mango Chill. The staff was always available and very happy to help out with questions or inquiries. The atmosphere is great!! There is dinner every night which gave everyone the opportunity to get to know one another. The bus station is only 2 minutes away, very convenient when traveling to the Iguazu waterfalls. Would definitely stay here again!

Fantastic hostel! Lovely atmosphere, great breakfast, perfect location. The staff were superhelpful especially Manu who went above and beyond to help us out.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, bed's are super comfy. They give you an option to have dinner there which was very nice. Overall great hostel recommended

The Hostel is perfectly located (2 minutes walking from the bus station) and the staff is very warmfull and always available to answer to your questions. You won't need the help of any tourist agency to go to the falls, everything is explain by the boss during a little meeting with all the new travelers. The bathrooms could may be clean more regularly and the wifi is sometimes not that good. But I will definitely recommand this hostel !

One of the best places we stayed on our half Year trip. Very welcoming staff who gave us great advice to have a great stay at Iguazu Falls. Met a lot of nice people there and went to the Falls with them. The boat ride into the falls is enough, the rest just decoration. BBQ was worth its money. Got the recommendation to go there from people and recommended it to others. But do not forget your earplugs.

Such a cool place! Loved everything about it. Is operated by the most genuinely helpful and friendly staff who bend over backwards for you. The dinners are exceptional (I had the vegetarian option which was restaurant quality) and breakfast cool too. Great place to meet people also - I arrived by myself and travelled to the falls with 8 others. Thanks for an awesome stay and your excellent hospitality

I liked it, it was good.

Had a great time this was my first stay at a hostel, it was awesome you got to talk to other people staying there from around the world. The staff was great they were very helpful with booking us a tour with jungle which ended up being cheaper than anything I could find online. I booked the AR$520 one, which included the jungle truck ride, boat ride under the falls, and the ecological tour. The truck was ok I don't recommend it, the boat ride was awesome its a must do, & ecological tour sucked.

• 1st Aug 2014

10/10..!! If you are staying in Puerto Iguazu then this is the place to be..! Perfect location. Amazing, extremely helpful staff. The BBQ they have each night is a must, delicious..! I was meant to stay 3 nights stayed 8. Love it here.

• 31st Jul 2014

Hostel is in a great location, really close to the bus stop and next door to brazilian embassy. The staff are awesome, very helpful with planning activities and advice on further travel. The BBQ is 140 peso which we believe is over priced.

• 30th Jul 2014

Great experience. Fantastic staff, incredibly helpful, speak English and Spanish. The one drawback is no available kitchen.

• 26th Jul 2014

This is one of the best hostels we have stayed in, staff were really helpful in providing information about visiting the falls, breakfast was amazing and the restaurant was great. Location is great, 5 minute walk from the bus station. Facilities were great - table tennis, pool, bar area with other games. Wish we could have stayed longer!

From the second we arrive you could feel the positive energy. The staff were extremely helpful as well, and even helped us get to the Brazilian side without having to take the bus since we didn´t have visas. The dinner that they make is delicious and way cheaper than going out to a restaurant.

Great hostel for a few days. I arrived having booked a 16 bed room and got upgraded to a 4 bed - the perfect news after a rough journey. The rooms were clean, only issue was having one bathroom in the main area and 3 in the 16 bed dorm. Breakfast was good, but only until 10. If you have the chance, eat the BBQ - very good food!

The only thing lacking in this hostel is the bathrooms- they could do with updating and as there aren't many of them they get dirty quickly.

Excellent staff: Helped me figure out travel route to my next destination and even called the hotel for me to arrange my pickup there Great location: 1 block from bus terminal, express laundry service, and ice cream; a few blocks from a couple clusters of restaurants, and a ~25-minute walk from las 3 fronteras. Below average security: The door to the hostel is left unlocked (we had a dog visitor for a bit), the rooms are not locked, and the lockers are outside of the rooms. Area seemed OK

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5