Mango Chill Reviews

Avenida Cordoba 264, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

This hostel is fantastic! The staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is close to everything you need, the breakfast is very impressive with eggs, rice, fruit, and pastires, and the nightly asado is delicious! No kitchen, but the asado makes up for it. I would absolutely stay here again.

Our time at mango chill was great! The staff was awesome and very friendly. During the day Manu was always there to help and at the evening Pablo was as well. The staff became more than staff as we would get to know each other over just solid conversations or a game of a Kings Cup. We had such a blast with the other people staying at the hostel too! Definitely a great stay! The music was annoying at times but it's not the staffs fault! Saludos chicos! (Enrique & Zach)

• 29th Jun 2015

I am a college student and I was looking for an affordable hostel. A group of 12 of us stayed at Mango Chill for 2 nights and the staff, atmosphere, food, drinks, and location were all great. I definitely have a high standard for hostels now! Overall, an awesome experience, I wish I could have spent more time there

• 27th Jun 2015

staff are super friendly and helpful. i had a really good time there and it is a good place to make friends :D

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Really helpful staff on everything from basic directions to onward trips. A bonus that food is offered and it is a good standard for three courses. It is quite expensive outside, but shame it is the same food every night minus the veg. Would recommend for location close to bus terminal. Breakfast was basic, not to my taste but suited to others. Some 'eggy' smells from plumbing. Overall good atmosphere. Pool I'm sure is amazing in hotter weather.

Staff are very helpful and friendly. Dinner in the hostel is good. I'd like to stay this if I back.

I had a wonderful stay at Mango Chill, the staff and the people I met there were really nice. I travelled alone so it was great for meeting people. Also the food is excellent, I highly recommend you to eat dinner in the hostel.

• 18th Jun 2015

Great hostel, staff cooked an excellent three course meal for us. Thanks! Try not to play Bob Marley on repeat! :)

Great 3 course meal! Very chilled vibe and very sociable at the same time, perfect for a solo traveller if you want to mingle... Good breakfast, location is half block away from main bus terminal, helpful staff, great bar with happy hours and free drinks, gracias Mango Chill!!

Hostel was superbly located by bus terminal which was handy for arriving and leaving Puerto Iguazú but also good for getting the bus to Iguazú Falls. Hostel played the best music since I've been in South America, chilled in the day and upbeat at night. Staff were helpful, bbq was well worth the money. Nice pool & pool bar where we watched the copa America. Only negatives were smell of large dorm & no bag storage after checking out but there were small lockers for valuables. Big lockers in room.

Great experience. Amazing dinners! Everything was perfect; location, staff, atmosphere, comfy bed, free breakfast and I insist: AMAZING dinners...

Great place! One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Place is clean and warm - feels like home. Staff is awesome.. Super friendly, super helpful and provide super tasty dinners. I absolutely loved it there! Only bad thing is that I couldnt stay longer :) Note: Iguazu is 30min away from the town so dont make the same mistake as me, and think you can go there easy. Also, female dorm offers singlebeds and not bunks = paradise!

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

I only stayed for one night, but the staff were super friendly and helpful and the dorm was clean with a private bathroom. The hostel has a pool and bar area which I didn't utilise, but it looked great. Wifi was really good too. GREAT location, right by the bus station so easy to get busses for the falls or into the Brazilian side.

Very chilled hostel, wich was perfect for me after the big Buenos Aires :) Amazing 3 course dinner! Happy hours with free drinks, very good free breakfast and very well staffed...Already missing Mango Chill!

Best meal I ever had in a hostel, so good. I planned on staying only one night but ended up doing three! Overall an incredible experience...thank you Mango Chill!

Exellent food! Bbq was delicious and good value for money, free breakfast was amazing too. Nice decoration, good music and great book exchange. Good bar and massive pool, staff run this hostel with their hearts!! Gracias! Samantha

The Place to be in Iguazu! Cool Staff, Nice Rooms, and a Pool. Possible dinner at the Hostel, and free drinks at Happy Hour. Could not have whished for more.

• 29th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Loved this place!

Overall great time.

This place deserves all its good reviews. They promote a great social atmosphere through the half hour of free drinks and the dinner they host every night. I met a lot of great people here! Perfect for groups or solo travellers. And they give so much information on the falls without trying to sell you anything. The cleanliness of the bathrooms and rooms wasn't great, but it never bothered me because I was enjoying myself so much.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7