Mango Hotel Reviews

25 An Thuong 1-, My An - Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang, Vietnam

Wonderful place. The staff is very friendly and helpful - and they speak English quite well, to boot! Right near one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. Great place to stay for exploring Da Nang. No complaints.

Great area to stay, close to beach and restaurants. Kids loved that they could just walk one street to the beach and a short trip into main streets.

the staff was very accommodating, but they kept making mistakes in reserving rooms. I reserved standard but they had booked too many people for standard so I had to stay in nicer room, definitely great but I had to move the next day. Overall it was a nice hotel, the free breakfast was great. I will never forget the massive huntsman spider in my room though, that was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life.

The women at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. This hotel is outside of the city area so it's quiet and peaceful. Great location in regards to the beach. Literally across the street. If you are planning of maximizing beach time this is the place for you. Getting to the city is easy enough so you can still explore the town.

Great place. Good value for money. Staff is very sweet and helpful.

Pretty nice hotel. The location is the best part of it, 2 min walk to the beach. Rooms are small but clean. The laundry service is realy expensive! The fish restaurant at the corner is great! Good food and big portions.