Mango Rooms Reviews

Sq.Dorieos 3 (old town), Rhodes Town, Rhodes, Greece

This hostel is way over priced for what it is. When we arrived (at 11pm) there was no one there and the place was locked. I had to go the the cafe next door to call the owner and she made it seem like this happens all the time. So make sure you know exactly when you are going to arrive or else no one will be there to let you in. They do live close so it didnt take him long to arrive. Location is great, however is super difficult to find and the directions the hostel gives are not helpful.

To be fair I was traveling outside the tourist season but it was the only place where the blankets were damp and musty and the room was very cold. Nice people but virtually no presence at Reception. I actually had to open the door myself to someone who was booked in and arrived after 11pm. Not reassuring!