The hostel is a stone's throw away from MRT Longshan Temple Station, and Wan Hua train station. 7-11, banks, and food stands are nearby. Many sight-seeing spots such as Longshan Temple, Herbal Street, Huaxi Street night market, and Baopilio (Heritage and Culture Education Center) are within 5-minutes walking distance.
Our mission is to provide a budget accommodation for backpackers who love to explore authentic Taipei. We remodeled this prost-WWII red-brick 4-stories town house in nostalgic design to offer friendly facilities including sofa, computer, TV, guide books, kitchenette in the spacious attic as the communal area for guests to mingle with other travelers.
Other traveler-friendly amenities include:
Two out-door terraces (smoking area and laundry area)
Free Wi-Fi internet connection
Free Drinking water
Free coffee and Tea bags
Free Maps, Guide Books and Tour Desk
Free Shampoo and Shower cream
Free Luggage Storage
Public LCD TV with international TV stations
Public computer with DVD/CD Burning Facilities
24 hrs Hot Shower Water
24 hrs Air Conditioner
24 hrs Electronic Security Control without Curfew
Bed-side Reading Light with universal power outlets
Towels for hire
1. NO elevator in the hostel building. Only WW2-era steep/narrow stairways!
2. NO 24-hr reception: Front desk opens 9AM to 10PM.
3. Early check-in is possible subject to availability. Guests are welcomed to leave luggage.
4. Late check-in after 10PM requires early notice and self-check-in.
5. Shower gel and shampoo for free. Towels for hire. In-door slippers are provided.
(Monthly Rental 30 days plus OR Yearly Rental) (月租或年租)