Manh Dung Guest house

Very Good 43 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Feb 2017
6.9

I rented a private room. For the price, I was happy with a decent bed and a hot shower. Internet is very poor and I was lucky to maybe get some reception in the early morning or late evening. Use of the kitchen isn't really welcomed like as promoted on their add. Went down to use a knife once and make some coffee and had to deal with an employee breathing down my neck like I wasn't supposed to be there. Don't let my harping deter you..couple nights stay, this is the way to go.