Manila Hotel Reviews

Flat 7, 10/F, Block D, Chungking Mansion, 40 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

A very good bargain. The staff was very nice. The elevators were extremely slow and sometimes you had to wait for another one if one was full. I would definitely stay there again if I had the same budget.

• 11th Aug 2015

Clean, secure, and quiet.

This was among the worst places I've ever stayed. Pictures entirely misleading, located in a shady area (Chongking Mansions - the area Nathan Road however is uber chic). The staff were horrible - my flight was delayed from Bejing and asked to change the day to the following day - they still wanted to charge me for that room night despite the fact it was an emergency! Thr cleaning staff is friendly although clean is not thorough and always leaves door open.

love, josie and dave are very helpful. me and my grandmother stayed in the hostel for three days, they were very nice and accomodating. they also offer discounted disneyland tickets which is cheaper compared to the website. they have free drinking water, coffee and milk. the comforter was not clean, there was a yellow stain, we just asked for a new one and they replaced it immediately there was another guest that complained about the broker hair dryer, good thing ours wasnt broken

Good location staff were so helpful to all check in and check out customers that u can plan your day in the morning after free coffee they also keep my luggage for free for few hours i would like to thanks john deep peter harry for their help i would like to recommend others to stay again and again

John and sherrie helped a lot