Manila Hotel Reviews

Flat 7, 10/F, Block D, Chungking Mansion, 40 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

STEAR CLEAR OF THE MANILA "HOTEL". This place is a total scam. I booked a basic single, private ensuite. After looking for the hostel for the better part of an hour, I was shown to my room: a small, stuffy, six bed dorm. After showing the staff my booking, and that this could not be my room, I was told that I did not book a private room, but a private bed. As opposed to what!? I was told there was no manager to complain to, and was forced to accept my new accommodation. Rude, laughable service.

• 20th Sep 2015

thank you for staying with us. We can only give an accomodation according to the type of booking as per Hostel World email to us. Your reservation to us was a mixed dorm furhtermore this price HKD 141.80 can never be a single room price in Hong Kong. You have check-in 10:15pm and office is already close. The booking email we received from Hostel World was at the reception counter it was clearly stated there room type: single bed in 6 bed mixed dorm.

I appreciate the kindness of all staffs whom I met in Manila Hotel, and would like to give a special thank to David.

• 17th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

This is the Worst Hostel Stay ! I didnt sleep whole night because of Air Fan was really loud !!! Stuffs no help to stop it ! and 1st day even reserved Already but no space for Single room that I must move other hostel ,,, Crazy Hostel in Hong Kong ! Dont stay here !!!

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Japan

thank you staying with us. We apologize for the inconvenient of your stay. Please understand that you came quite late without any email informing us whether you are coming late or not coming at all. The following day, we upgrade you to a double room instead for the rest of your 3 nights stay without further charges. Regarding the fan, we will take note on that.

A very good bargain. The staff was very nice. The elevators were extremely slow and sometimes you had to wait for another one if one was full. I would definitely stay there again if I had the same budget.

• 11th Aug 2015