Manila Hotel Reviews

Flat 7, 10/F, Block D, Chungking Mansion, 40 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

We stayed a night at Manila. First of all, they moved and hadnt sent us the wrong address. Second, we had booked a three bedroom ensuite and got a two bedroom. They pretended it was an 'upgrade' for us. The beds were not clean and had hairs on them. Otherwise the room itself was too small to even move around at all without walking over the beds. We did get a key after asking but it never locked the way we felt safe. Not to recommend!

nice boss, good located, next time also will choose this hotel.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • China

Don't be mis-led by the stunning internet photos. What goes on in the Cheung King Mansion building stays in the Cheung King Mansion Building. Manila Rooms are on the 17th floor which is currently under construction. Manila does have: clean towells, cozy beds for tall people, hot water, wifi, airconditioning that will freeze you, brand new fan/tiles/construction never been used, rooms with an outside view. Cons: SMALL rooms. TOP Floor. Limited negociations on room size/price.

The locaion is amazing and the price is good, but the thing that really impressed me is the staff. I had some problems getting in touch with my traveling partner, as we were arriving in HK at different times and Herry from the reception desk helped me out even after his shift was over and stayed with me to make sure I got safely back to the hotel. He really didn't have to do that, but he made a big difference. Thank you so much!

Location is the best at the cheapest rate with the best and friendly staff. Cleanliness is observed and maintained very well. I am surprised of the excellent service while I am paying the lowest price in that area. I'll return and stay again on this hotel.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Philippines

They change our places 3 times and it was too small... Really bad experience!

• 29th May 2014