Manly Backpackers

Good 163 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2017
3.7

This place was dingey, unwelcoming and dirty! Our room was tiny with barely enough space to put your stuff. The window did not shut so it meant the room was freezing! My friend woke up with bites. Kitchen was disgusting and had no pots/pans/plates for your use so was not able to cook anything. Only good thing about this place is the location. Not good value for money at all!

• alanbeard6957
  • England, Male, 25-30
24th May 2017
2.6

Reception staff who was on wouldn't let me grab my belongings out of the room due to I moved out there 4hrs earlier. The place had bugs and stunk like smelly feet never will I stay there again.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2017

It has been my HOME for 5months and its staff has been the best family that I could ever imagine to find aboard.Since I came back I still miss everyday MBH good vibes and all the amazing people that I met there.Female rooms are backpacker's Heaven. Bathrooms are very clean and the kitchen and the common area offer everything you need! Also the hostel holds amazing leisure activities as pizza night, BBQ night, quiz and movie night! The hostel is close to everything in manly, beaches/clubs /shops