Manly Backpackers Reviews

24-28 Raglan Street, Manly, Sydney, Australia

There was 2 of us and we got told on arrival that we wouldn't be in the same room until we said that we weren't happy with that as we booked together but they did fix the situation and got us in the same room. We were allowed to keep our car in the car park for a couple of hours after we checked out which was great.

• 3rd Jan 2016

The manager was just outstanding. We had a bad first night because of a very disrespectful girl in our room and also some heavy roadwork outside. None of these things were the hostels fault but still the manager moved us to a private room and made us get our 2 nights for free. Just awesome service! Thanks for giving us a great stay in manly!

• 14th Dec 2015
  • Sweden

It would have been good to have lockers in the room and also extra charging space for our devices.

• 27th Nov 2015

Terrible hostel (although staff were nice, management need to clean up). The hostel is just a bit of a mess, our bedrooms had massive staines on all the mattresses, the lockers were broken and the window opened into a garage so it stunk of fumes. Communal toilets were filthy, as was the common room and kitchen. It all stunk of smoke throughout. We lost money leaving as we couldn't stay our whole booked time. We moved to Boardriders and that was great. I wouldnt stay here if i was you...

• 20th Oct 2015

This was by far the worst hostel I've stayed in around Sydney so far... and I move hostel every 4 days. There was a bag of weed in my room just laying on the side, the floor in the room was so sticky my feet were getting stuck and there was dust everywhere and it stunk. I was so shocked I didn't even sleep here I got looking for last minute accommodation just so I didn't have to sleep amongst all this, after I found somewhere and expressed my feelings I was told I couldn't have a refund.

• 3rd Oct 2015