Manly Backpackers Reviews

24-28 Raglan Street, Manly, Sydney, Australia

Hostel was a prime location, literally seconds from the beach. The atmosphere was a little intense at times. Couldn't really get to sleep at times due to the layout of the place. Place was dirty at certain places and sand everywhere, no matter where you go, due to the location of the beach in close proximity. Recommended for surfers and beach goers.

• 1st Oct 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel was really close to the beach and everyone was really friendly. Would definitely recommend this to people and manly is a really nice place to visit/live :)

I didn't like this hostel and I have been travelling for long. The staff of the reception was not kind and understanding. My room smelled very bad for three days and nobody cared or did anything about it, that's why I end up living. Besides, they don't have Free Wi-Fi, only three computers you can use with very slow Internet.

• 12th Jun 2014

generaly the hostel was ok. computers/internet failed many times. one of the male toilets was blocked the whole time i was there. 3 occupants of my room were very messy and smelly. the staff were very good with respect to my car security and letting me get it out early. it suited my needs, i would not stay there again though.