Manly Backpackers Reviews

24-28 Raglan Street, Manly, Sydney, Australia

Terrible hostel (although staff were nice, management need to clean up). The hostel is just a bit of a mess, our bedrooms had massive staines on all the mattresses, the lockers were broken and the window opened into a garage so it stunk of fumes. Communal toilets were filthy, as was the common room and kitchen. It all stunk of smoke throughout. We lost money leaving as we couldn't stay our whole booked time. We moved to Boardriders and that was great. I wouldnt stay here if i was you...

• 20th Oct 2015

This was by far the worst hostel I've stayed in around Sydney so far... and I move hostel every 4 days. There was a bag of weed in my room just laying on the side, the floor in the room was so sticky my feet were getting stuck and there was dust everywhere and it stunk. I was so shocked I didn't even sleep here I got looking for last minute accommodation just so I didn't have to sleep amongst all this, after I found somewhere and expressed my feelings I was told I couldn't have a refund.

• 3rd Oct 2015