Manly Harbour Backpackers Reviews

1st Floor, 45 Cambridge Parade, Manly, Brisbane, Australia

First of all when we arrived we were greeted in a way that suggested we were more of an inconvienience instead of guests we went into a messy filthy room with no curtains and dirty sheets. The windows were open all night as it was to stuffy in the room and the local bars were open late so it was hard to get any sleep. The next day the cleaner was tidying the communal areas swearing about how unclean the guests and the place was. This place is the worst. Stay away!!!

This is the worst hostel I stayed in while travelling. I made a mistake booking a hostel so far from the city but the habour was lovely to see. I stayed in the 10 bed female dorm or classical room which I shared with two women who appeared to live in the hostel. I had booked and paid to stay two nights but after fighting I had witnessed during the night and the next day I left genuinely scared.

my stay was made extremely unpleasant by one particular long term guest. would not stay here again