Manon Hostel Galata Reviews

Emekyemez mah. okcu musa cad., Yeni Merdiven Sokak Street no.3 Beyoglu/Galata, Istanbul, Turkey

We got picked up and were brought to a B&B which was at the first sight really nice. On the second side you could see the dirt, ants in the room and all the unfinished things (like shower). We only had one key for the room, they put another bed in our room. I had to share a bed and blanket with a girl I didn't know before, because they had trouble with their bookings. They couldn't even see the booking on their computer and everything in general seemed really unprofessional. Don't go there.

Had to cancel my stay but they could not process a refund.

The only reason I like this place is because of the people I stayed with, when I first got there no one was in reception so I waited for nearly an hour outside as I had no credit. They don't tell you it's 17 stops on the train, 10min walk, 8 on the tram with another 10min walk uphill it was like going across the whole city, reception was apologetic but I was already annoyed, not in my top 5

if you want to sleep with mouses and bed-bugs, this is the better place