Manos Studios Hotel Reviews

Nimfon 14, Amoudara, Heraklion, Greece

No lockers included for your belongings. A safe for my passport would have been nice. Everyone was nice and got along well. Was at first concerned about communal areas but it wasn't an issue with meeting fellow travellers.

I had a wonderful very well looked after stay, GREAT private studio, very well equipped, lovely pool and fantastic overall!!

• 24th Aug 2015

Safe didnt work, but I didn't feel we were necessarily at risk of theft anyway. We didn't really like the town we were in. Hard to find down a side street/alley. Owner seemed really nice but at the same time exhausted, impatient, and annoyed with the guests' questions.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Hi, I will keep accepting check in even 1 after midnight and also I will keep walking far from my adress to meet my guests when taxi drivers drop them far from my place..Maybe is a little bit of exhausting..you are right...

Hostel was impossible for our taxi driver to find. Luckily he caught the attention of the owner who had to direct us out and around to a different street. Room was pretty average although the balcony and private bathroom were a nice touch. We think we may have gotten bug bites from the beds, but other then that it seemed pretty clean.

This hostel is actually more of a hotel and is quite far from central Heraklion. I was only staying one night as I had to catch a ferry to Santorini the following morning and this hostel was not well located for that. I don't think the beach is particularly nice and next time will stay in central Heraklion. The staff were very nice and the room was clean. No atmosphere.

This is a great hostel! The owner is so accommodating and kind. There's a great pool, nice rooms and it's a very short walk to the beach! I highly recommend this wonderful place!!!

Everything was perfect. It was not my first stop and Greece and I knew Greek people are very kind and nice, but Paco is a really nice and cool person, and he helped me and my friends a lot!! Rooms were clean and it is worth the price definitely.

It's hidden in a dark alley, so it can be a little scary for those who arrived late at night ( like I did).

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Very nice staff guy (Paco) super helpful when we had a problem. Would definitely stay there again.

Lovely room, I was very surprised and impressed. Location isn't awesome but still a short walk to the beach.

It was Ok, but don't recommend. I was traveling alone and I've booked a twin bed room for myself. Surprisingly I had three single bed room. So I had two beds more in the room but not the comfort of one twin bed. Finally, even if I didn't have the comfort of a twin bed, I had to pay the price of it which is totally not correct !!

This place was such a pleasant surprise after our less than stellar hostels in Rome. It was clean, beautiful, easy to find and located a short walk from lots of beach restaurants.. More hotel-like than hostel Like which kind of made you feel like you were on holiday as opposed to backpacking. Just a short bus ride from Heraklion which was fine by as us since it seemed like the further west you were from the city the better the beaches were. Staff was very nice and helpful!

Owner and staff were very nice. Decent but not great Wi-Fi. Close to beach and some awesome food. A bit of a long bus ride to explore city of heraklion and Knossos

This was a great hostel to stay at, but slightly difficult to find. When the cab drive drops you off at the mouth of an alley at midnight, don't worry, your going the right way. The pool was amazing, and the rooms were awesome. Each with a kitchen and bathroom in the room. The aircon didn't always work during the day, but it did at night. Everything was very clean, and organized.

At first I just wanted to stay at Manos studios overnight to catch a flight/ferry to Athens. In the end I ended up staying for 2 extra nights because I liked the relaxed atmosphere in the city. Also, the owner of the hostel was so incredibly nice and helpful. He even gave me a big discount for a single bed when there were no more beds available in the shared room.

This was a brief, but lovely stay. It is a bit further out of the city, but the directions given were very easy to follow and the bus driver knew where to drop me. The room was spotless! The staff were very helpful and friendly. The garden was lovely and had a pool. I would definitely recommend this place.

Excellent help from staffwould recommend.

The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are big and have everything you need in them. Beds were alittle stiff but nothing too uncomfortable, otherwise very satisfied.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Estonia

Manos Studios is an amazing place to stay at in Crete. It has a clean pool and a little pool bar where you can sit at and have a beer with the friendly manager of the place. The rooms are perfectly clean and include a big bathroom, clean kitchen and air conditioning. I travelled alone and stayed in the 6 bedroom dorm for 6 days. The rooms get cleaned daily and you get a new fresh towel, if you ask for it. Wifi works perfectly fine on the ground floor. I'm coming back for sure! Efcharisto poli :)

The staff were super friendly and incredibly helpful!!

• 4th Jul 2015