Manos Studios Hotel Reviews

Nimfon 14, Amoudara, Heraklion, Greece

Owner was really nice and helpful. Place was clean. Out of the downtown center so if you're just staying there for one night to catch a ferry or something it's not super convenient; we ended up waiting almost an hour for a city bus and almost missed our ferry.

No complains at all. We had a twin room with a small kitchen and fridge, which was just what we needed. Everything was fresh, clean and in working order. The staff was very helpful when we got there and during our stay. No noise from the street. Beach, grocery stores some restaurants and bus stop to town nearby.

Fragiskos is vey kind and knowledgeknowledgeableknowledgeknowledgeable, he was a great help in planning my stay in Crete. I stayed in a private room. Its well equipped, spacious, impeccably clean, and overall very comfortable. Great value for the money, and getting around by bus is no problem (even easier by car).

We had a wonderful stay at Manos Studios! The owner is very friendly and helpful! It is super easy to get into the main town on the bus. Would be good to have better curtains because of the pool lighting at night but other than that this is a great place to stay!

Nice person. Very helpful!

• 16th May 2015

The stay in the hotel was great, the host was very friendly (thanks Francisco). I loved the city and as I was by car, the place was a great deal. It had parking, lockers, kitchen, pool, etc. What else can you ask for? Highly recommended!

I thoughgt this was brilliant - clean, quiet, comfortable, really friendly and very helpful. Highly recommended :-)

I stayed here for a couple of nights with my brother, went on to Chania, then we returned after a few days because it was so lovely. We had a huge spacious apartment with a fridge, cooking facilities, an ensuite bathroom, and a balcony overlooking the pool. Amazing value for money, and the manager Fragiskous (sorry if I've misspelt!) was so friendly and helpful. A little bit out of the city but you can catch a bus for very cheap, and it's got shops and the beach within a couple of minutes walk.

EXCELLENT STAFF!! SO KIND AND FRIENDLY!! beautiful place , clean and with good connect to Heraklio :)

This hotel is excellent value for money, particularly if you stay in the dormitory which only has 3 beds. Fragiskos, the manager is really helpful. Nothing seems to be too much trouble. There is a regular bus connection and a beach a couple of blocks away and lots of restaurants nearby but you can cook yourself if you want to. The TV's do not work and there is only internet in the reception area.