Manos Studios Hotel Reviews

Nimfon 14, Amoudara, Heraklion, Greece

A cabin, not a room, and an old spring mattress on a frame rather than a comfortable bed. Also light came in first thing in the morning but the nice guy who runs the place said they would address that in the future. I thought I would be getting a treat as I booked a double room to myself so thought it worth the extra, but instead I got shoulder ache and a night of sleep so poor that I was destroyed the whole following day, which made my arrival in Istanbul not the way I wanted. Friendly owner.

Great hotel. Nice pool, clean rooms. And the hotel owner is soo nice and helpful.

• 28th Jun 2015

Chambre au 4eme etage Photos trompeuses, chambre très sale, très très petite ---> à fuir Seul point positif : proprio sympa

I loved my stay at Manos! The dorm room was so nice and even had a fully equipped kitchen. Staff were amazing and very very helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

We loved our stay here! It was located outside of Heraklion, but very close to the beach, and a short bus ride away from the city. The staff was so accommodating, friendly and helpful.

• 21st Jun 2015

Positive: whereas the hostel is not in downtown Heraklion, the instructions to get there are very clear (the bus driver dropped me off right where I was supposed to be). You have to look a bit to find the hostel though, it's located down an alley I wouldn't normally walk into at night (time I arrived). The manager is superfriendly and he gave me very good tips on getting around Heraklion. Negative: the room was not very clean and was crammed with random furniture.

A great hostel to stay in. The room had a kitchenette which was well equipped. Air con was extra but the fan was perfectly fine for us. Beds are comfy and the owner is so friendly and helpful. It's a short bus ride outside heraklion but right beside a beach and many tavernas, ships, supermarkets etc are close by too.

Everything was lovely! Over the top service with a smile!

Wifi didn't work in the room. No real social space. Very loud fan and not very clean

Great rooms, nice pool and poolside area. Only complaints are no wifi in the rooms and a bit of a hike out of town. If you have a car or are happy taking the bus I definitely reccomend

The man at the front desk was super friendly and helpful! We had a beautiful room. Comfortable beds, big space, nice bathroom. Would definitely stay there again!

Friendly staff, decent rooms, and an absolute nightmare to find.

Manos studio was the worst accommodation during our stay in Greece. The person who welcomed us was so not accommodating. When we asked for the air conditioner remote he said it was not included in the price and that the room had a fan for this purpose. The fan had one speed - HIGH and it sounded like a jet engine the entire night. Wifi only in the lobby. Would not go back to this hotel.

• 30th May 2015

The manager of the hostel is truly a good guy. Gave me perfect directions to the Palace of Knossos and gave me good suggestions for going out. Clean room and bathroom too. Can't wait to go back to Crete. I miss Greece already.

The owner was amazing and so helpful! He helped me plan my trips for the day as well as giving great advice for public transportation! This property is right by the beach and a short bus ride from the port! The rooms are very spacious and clean! The only problem is there is only wifi on the first floor, but it gives you time to hang out with the staff there!

Great location. Thira city centre is walking distance or a very short bus ride away. Super markets and bakeries are close by also. Port transfers were very appreciated. Beaches were also short bus rides away. Great stay overall.

I had a wonderful stay in Manos. Fragiskos is so nice and helpful. He answers all your questions and very prompt and reliable. The dorm room is spacious and very good value for money. The whole place is quiet and great for relaxing in the pool area. Location is convenient to everything you need. Thank you Fragiskos for taking us to a very good taverna and sharing a delicious Cretan meal with us!

Owner was really nice and helpful. Place was clean. Out of the downtown center so if you're just staying there for one night to catch a ferry or something it's not super convenient; we ended up waiting almost an hour for a city bus and almost missed our ferry.

No complains at all. We had a twin room with a small kitchen and fridge, which was just what we needed. Everything was fresh, clean and in working order. The staff was very helpful when we got there and during our stay. No noise from the street. Beach, grocery stores some restaurants and bus stop to town nearby.

Fragiskos is vey kind and knowledgeknowledgeableknowledgeknowledgeable, he was a great help in planning my stay in Crete. I stayed in a private room. Its well equipped, spacious, impeccably clean, and overall very comfortable. Great value for the money, and getting around by bus is no problem (even easier by car).