Manos Studios Hotel Reviews

Nimfon 14, Amoudara, Heraklion, Greece

I did not enjoy my stay here. The staff is entirely unprofessional, leaving the front desk unattended, sometimes for hours at a time, leaving only a note saying "Back in 15 minutes." The room was mostly clean, with good amenities, but dust had collected on higher spaces, such as the range hood and wardrobe. My "test" at this hostel was leaving behind a pair of sunglasses on the desk, in clear view. Staff and housekeeping claimed the room was empty after cleaning and I had them in my bag.

Manos is a great place to stay. We arrived with 3 of us with only booking two beds (because of no availability online) and the owner was kind and accommodating, and switched us to a three person private room! He also let us stay an additional day because we enjoyed it so much. Great location close to the beach. Also there is air conditioning in the room which is great! I would recommend manos!

• 30th Jul 2014

I absolutely loved my stay over there! 2 min away from the beach! The owner really friendly and helpful!

Great place to stay! Clean and well kept and in a great area (near beaches and good restaurants) despite the long bus ride from the port and airport. Friendly staff... and there's a pool!!!! Great value for money.

The female dorm room is really good (surpassing overall backpacking standard). There is built-in kitchen in the room fully equipped with necessary utensils. There is a bathtub in the bathroom which impressed me a lot :D The friendly hostel owner gave me a really good direction to the airport. All staff members are really friendly. Con : quite far away from town but it is easily accessed by the public transportation. Closed to the beach !

nice rooms for good money. pool was a nice refreshment, not too bg, but definately doing its job. what I liked on the poor was that hes very deep... staff is very nice and symphatic. theyll give you tips for your trip if you want. Tte rooms also have a safe where you can put camera, cards and whatever stuff in.

• 16th Jul 2014

I had the best experience here! The man who runs the place is very sweet and when I wanted to extend my stay but he had no more space in his hotel, he talked to the hotel next door to give me a room there for the same price. So I went from a 6bed dorm to my own private room with kitchen and my own bathroom bc of him. Plus, his hotel is very clean, kitchen in every room with pots and pans, nice swimming pool, close to beach. But the French girls working there are very unprofessional.

I booked a 6 bed dorm and got put in a 3 bed dorm which was nice. Had a balcony, our own bathroom and kitchen in our room with a fridge. Air conditioning was great and they provided towels, a nice pillow, and wi-fi was fast. The owner will let you hang out by the pool and use the wi-fi the day you check out if your flight or ferry isn't until late. I had a great stay.

• 6th Jul 2014

The dorm room was clean and very nice. It's easy to get to central Heraklion. The surounded beach its just less than 5mins walk. You can also find a lots of shop, tavern. I liked Roxini tavern (which is opposite to big one Petsousis tavern). The owner, Fragiskos, is very friendly and out-going person.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Manos Studios was a good place for a short stay. It is quite far away from Heraklion but has a couple nice shops around it. The beach was really the only thing really close by. The rooms were spacious, super clean and I loved that they had a kitchen. There isn't really a community feel like in some hostels but thats because its more studios/hotel feel, less hostel feel. Overall, good stay, but any more days and I would have been bored.

1 2 Next » last »