Mansour Hotel Reviews

Amman - Down Town, King Faisal St, Amman, Jordan

Ideal for backpackers, best I've seen in Amman. I stayed in this hotel for over a month. Location is perfect, staff is friendly, honest and very helpful (Loay is his name and he is present 24/7). Internet is good, showers are good. It's really cheap too, so don't expect five star cleanliness or luxury, but the value for money is extremely good.

I had an amazing time at the Mansour Hotel, where I spent 5 nights. Loay the Manager and Host did a great job at setting a good atmosphere between all the guests. He knows a lot of languages,magic tricks, remembers everyone name, and is very hospitable/respectful. I will be excited to bring any of my friends who visits me in Jordan to the Mansour hotel so they can really experience the Jordan of the people.

• 30th Aug 2015

Loay at the reception is the man for everything! -he gave us detailed descriptions to get cheap everywhere -he wrote locations in arabic for us to easily communicate with the taxi drivers -he was always friendly, always offered tea, was supportive and had good tips for food and trips Mansour Hotel is a very friendly, cheap place to stay with a super central location and with quiet bedrooms.

• 13th Aug 2015

Love it here! The manager was the most friendly wonderful guy, typical arabic hospitality and really comfy! Wifi was good, ceiling fan was GREAT, and it was really close to pretty much everything you need. I'll be coming back next time I'm in Amman!

Excellent location, spacious rooms, free wifi 24 hours, hot water 24 hours. There was some previous reviews about the unfriendly owner Ali, he is no more in this hotel!! Instead the popular, nice Loay come back to manage the hotel,he is interesting, generous, easy going, funny, friendly, very helpful. He arranged a taxi to Dead Sea round trip for 30JD. so each of us paid 7.50 JD, the best deal! Thanks a lot Loay!

We really enjoyed our stay at Mansour Hotel. Not the cleanest hostel, but it's good for the price. The location couldnt be better, and the guy working there, Loui, is so nice! He made our stay in Amman a lot easier, and is ready to help out with everything and does a lot to make you feel at home. Would definetly stay here again!

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Denmark

Mansour is a simple hotel with no A/C but the staff, Louis is great and very friendlyfriendly - he would not accept a tip when I left.

Nice hotel, staff is friendly, always present and always helpful. Facilities are not always very tidy, but they are clean, and available as much as you need. Wi-fi and shower are for example unlimited, which is very nice.