Mansour Hotel Reviews

Amman - Down Town, King Faisal St, Amman, Jordan

There is no good reason to stay at this hostel. The bathrooms were particularly horrible. Find another hostel in Amman. I really did not like this one.

The location is great and the staff very helpful. It's not particularly luxurious or clean, but for the price point it's everything you need.

Nice cheap hostel right in the center of Amman, everyone was very friendly. Would go again for sure.

The worst hostel iv ever stayed in. I Dident expect much though as I payed $8 but come on I Dident even want a shower it was that filthy. I woke up with a stiff neck as the pillows where so big and rock hard! Dident enjoy this hostel and if I ever went to Amman again I would pay the extra money and get something better

• 17th Apr 2014

Nice is something else but if you-as in my case-just need a bed to sleep,its perfect cheap and close to everything.you need!

Although the people are nice here and the backbackers are friendly, the rooms do not feel clean, in fact some have mold on the walls. I didn't see any toilet paper provided in any of the bathrooms. The shared shower has poor pressure and the hot water is frequently turned off. You don't get a towel unless you specifically ask for it. loud in the morning and at night also.

• 28th Mar 2014