Mansour Hotel Reviews

Amman - Down Town, King Faisal St, Amman, Jordan

Was here in the office season so only a few guests. The manager made me feel welcome with plenty of assistance and some interesting conversations. The place is a little worn and run down but generally comfortable. Location is amazing in the middle of the city and close to everything in the city centre.

I had a great time in the Monsour Hotel. It is wonderfully placed within downtown Amman and Louy will help you with anything that you need. I have met some wonderful people and a great common room to sit and talk with other travelers. I would highly recommend for anyone traveling on a budget and looking to stay in a wonderful place.

A lovely little hostel in the heart of downtown. The staff is incredible and I would highly recommend this spot when spending a night or two in the city. The staff even let me spend my final day post check out huddled up with other guests avoiding the rain! Would love for them to add a heater or two in the bedrooms!

• 1st Jan 2016

Mansour was a perfect stopping point when jumping around Amman. Loay, the manager, was awesome, more than accommodating in providing extra blankets, offering food and constant cups of tea, not to mention tonnes of recommendations in and outside of Amman. You won't get better value for money, if you're looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful where you can meet a bunch of interesting people then this is the one.

This isn't the smartest or cleanest place, but it has 4 things going for it which make it worth overlooking these flaws... 1. The manager Loay is delightful, friendly and helpful. 2. Full time hot water (unusual in Jordan, even in fancier places) 3. good free wi-fi 4. The best position in downtown Amman, near the Citadel and great restaurants.

I stayed at Mansour Hotel for 5 nights during my stay in Jordan. Loay is super friendly, helpful, and he's always got fresh tea for everyone. Does everything to make you feel at home. He also organized a great tour of Madaba, Mount Nebo, and the dead sea for us. The location is great, within walking distance of the Roman amphitheater, citadel, and Rainbow rd. If you're looking for a fancy, all included, spotless place to stay, this is not for you. The price is great for Amman.

Luis made us feel like at home!!! The hostel is really basic actually, old and a bit dirty but you get what you pay for. However when you have someone receiving you with such good vibes, you start feeling comfortable there. The location, although it wasn't the nicest, it was really convenient. Walking distance from the Citadel and Rainbow street!

Loved it there. Remember guys, you get a very cheap dorm bed at an amazing location inside Amman. Don't expect a 5-Star hotel and you will be fine! Backpacker life!

• 2nd Oct 2015

Ideal for backpackers, best I've seen in Amman. I stayed in this hotel for over a month. Location is perfect, staff is friendly, honest and very helpful (Loay is his name and he is present 24/7). Internet is good, showers are good. It's really cheap too, so don't expect five star cleanliness or luxury, but the value for money is extremely good.

I had an amazing time at the Mansour Hotel, where I spent 5 nights. Loay the Manager and Host did a great job at setting a good atmosphere between all the guests. He knows a lot of languages,magic tricks, remembers everyone name, and is very hospitable/respectful. I will be excited to bring any of my friends who visits me in Jordan to the Mansour hotel so they can really experience the Jordan of the people.

• 30th Aug 2015

Loay at the reception is the man for everything! -he gave us detailed descriptions to get cheap everywhere -he wrote locations in arabic for us to easily communicate with the taxi drivers -he was always friendly, always offered tea, was supportive and had good tips for food and trips Mansour Hotel is a very friendly, cheap place to stay with a super central location and with quiet bedrooms.

• 13th Aug 2015

Love it here! The manager was the most friendly wonderful guy, typical arabic hospitality and really comfy! Wifi was good, ceiling fan was GREAT, and it was really close to pretty much everything you need. I'll be coming back next time I'm in Amman!