ManyTrees International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.5 Manyun Lane,Galan Road, Jinghong, Xishuangbanna, China

There ar practically no beds in the dorms. You sleep on wood panels with a thin hard blanket on top. Not good for more than one or two nights.

• 13th Aug 2013

Staff were nice and the hostel was close to the bus station. Our room was big but there was a lot of mould all over the end wall and behind the curtains from where the air con was dripping. So the room and air con smelt a bit. But it's ok for a short stay.

The bathroom in my 6-bed dorm looked filthy. There was forever a pool of water on the floor. The number of power sockets in my room was quite limited. The little garden on the ground floor doesn't offer much space for guests to mingle.

Overall, we had a good time at the Many Trees. U can catch breakfast at the noodle stand opposite of the hostel. Unfortuantely, staff missed our reservation via website, so we had to spend the first night in a four bed dorm which was a sad experience (super hot, very loud fan and uncomfortable beds). The double bed rooms are quiet ok (with aircon!).The bathrooms should be cleaned more often and need a renovation. In contrast to previous comments, the owner was helpful and spoke good English.

It's really close to the bus station and the rooms are fine. There is a little terasse wich is a really nice place to have a beer. I wanted to changed my booking dates and I send them an email to their email adress three days before I came and... they didin't chek their email! Moreover they seems to not care to not checking the email of the hostel

View all Xishuangbanna Hostels