Mar dos Açores Reviews

Rua Bernardim Ribeiro, 14, Lisbon, Portugal

At first this hostel froze the amount of money for accomodation at my card, after i have booked it at HW. No other hostel did such a thing ever. Later I changed my plans and did not show there. In this case all other hostels get my booking money and that's it. But this hostel decided to charge me for all amount of money for accomodation, as if i actually lived there. Now i have to contact my bank trying to cancel that operation. I rate this hostel as low as possible, regret that there is no 0%

Athmosphere is a little gloomy especially the bathroom without any windows and which smell humidity. The location is little far from the center and the environment is quite noisy.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Nice, basic, perfectly adequate location for a short stay. I was impressed with cleanliness and overall togetherness of place. Not somewhere to go to really socialize, etc. Just a nice, affordable, clean place to stay just a couple blocks from Metro. My first time in Lisbon and this worked out very well.

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts