Mar dos Açores Reviews

Rua Bernardim Ribeiro, 14, Lisbon, Portugal

Athmosphere is a little gloomy especially the bathroom without any windows and which smell humidity. The location is little far from the center and the environment is quite noisy.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Nice, basic, perfectly adequate location for a short stay. I was impressed with cleanliness and overall togetherness of place. Not somewhere to go to really socialize, etc. Just a nice, affordable, clean place to stay just a couple blocks from Metro. My first time in Lisbon and this worked out very well.

Highly recommended!!!

The hostel was nice, nothing much to say. The bathroom was clean, the staff is really friendly and the hostel not so noisy. Overall a good experience. But I just stayed one night during low season so you know that could change everything!

Our life was in DANGER! Just DO NOT go to this hotel. We had booked at this hotel and they sent us to their "partner" around the corner "Residencial Joao XXI. Suddenly in the middle of the day, WATER started coming out of the LAMP of the roof on top of our BED! I guess there was a problem with the room above. The ELECTRICAL lamp was dripping WATER! I run to the reception and they did not even come to look! Obviously the knew and did nothing! DO NOT GO THERE! I wish I could upload the pictures!

• 23rd Mar 2014