Maravu Taveuni Lodge

Fabulous 32 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 32 Total Reviews

29th Mar 2017

Such an incredible place. I cannot wait to go back. The staff are absolutely incredible. They are so lovable, kind, helpful and make you feel so at home. George, Savi, Lavenia, Gone and many of the others I missed make that place so wonderful! They organize trips as well and my favorite was going to Qamea island. Also the Waterfalls are insane! Definitely a must do. The food there is also so delicious, they use what is freshly grown! I stayed in the dorm room and it was more than enough!

1st Feb 2017
6.9

This property is being rehabilitated after apparently being abandoned for 5 years. The facilities are rather uneven in quality. My biggest concern is that all key cards open all the doors. I learned this when I changed rooms and did not have to get a new key card. This compromises security.