Maravu Taveuni Lodge

Superb 35 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
15th Aug 2017
6.3

Neutral vibe to the hostel. Activities were available, we signed up but min 5 people needed, 5 never did sign up to anything. Free activities board but were never carried out. Major issues with other guests playing banging loud music till 2am until we complained. Floors could have been cleaner. Friendly staff though until served the wrong food and charged extra for it. Food alittle pricier but was okay. Only fun things to do was ping pong. Probably wouldn't return.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2017

LOVED it here! My mom and I stayed in a private bure for a week, and it was one of the most memorable trips due to the amiable staff. They really make you feel like family at Maravu! Their organized excursions were SO worth the extra cash; included entry fees at the sights, lunch, and THE BEST tour guides!! Nightly kava circles with music were so much fun. They even have an on-site masseuse, who I highly recommend! There's a sandy beach within walking distance. Definitely want to go back!!

29th Mar 2017

Such an incredible place. I cannot wait to go back. The staff are absolutely incredible. They are so lovable, kind, helpful and make you feel so at home. George, Savi, Lavenia, Gone and many of the others I missed make that place so wonderful! They organize trips as well and my favorite was going to Qamea island. Also the Waterfalls are insane! Definitely a must do. The food there is also so delicious, they use what is freshly grown! I stayed in the dorm room and it was more than enough!