Marble Arch Inn

Fabulous 167 Total Reviews
Fabulous 167 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
11th Jan 2017

I was in a 'basic single private shared bathroom' for £60/ night. Small nicely decorated room with small double bed (great for 1). Both room and shared bathroom (up 2 floors, carpeted) were very clean. There was a hairdryer and tea making facilities and sink in the room with TV ( free view). I came at 10pm and left at 7.30 am, I didn't see or hear any other guests. I didn't have the breKfast ( wasn't included). I slept very well. Thank you.

5th Jan 2017

I stayed here with my mom for a night as a layover and it was quite pleasant. The sign says Bed and Breakfast, but there isn't a breakfast. But the neighborhood is cute with a good little pub across the street, and then there is a lot of ethnic food to try in the area too! Nice, cozy and comfortable room with an amazing shower! Would recommend as an inexpensive hotel for pricy London!

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

We stayed a weekend in this hostel, in a private room for two, and it was amazing, the bathroom was really clean, the bed comfortable and everything was clean. They changed us the towels every day and it seems like a hotel rather than a hostel! We will repeat in this same hostel for sure!