9.9
Superb 22 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 22 Total Reviews
Marcia Bed and Breakfast Located at Rua Raimundo Correia, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, , , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22040-0401 Rua Raimundo Correia, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro,
99% 22
-22.9709538 -43.1894059
    Rooms available

19th May 2016

Marcia and the entire experience was amazing. Everything a person could want. And I hope Marcia will remember me next time! She helped me with my Portuguese, was flexible with my needs, and made me feel at home! NOT a place to party... DEFINITELY a place to relax and have an amazing, positive, memorable time in Copacabana! THANK YOU MARCIA!! :)