Fabulous 22 Total Reviews
Fabulous 22 Total Reviews
Marcia Bed and Breakfast Located at Rua Raimundo Correia, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, , , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22040-0401 Rua Raimundo Correia, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro,
89% 22
-22.9709538 -43.1894059
    Rooms available

19th May 2016

Marcia and the entire experience was amazing. Everything a person could want. And I hope Marcia will remember me next time! She helped me with my Portuguese, was flexible with my needs, and made me feel at home! NOT a place to party... DEFINITELY a place to relax and have an amazing, positive, memorable time in Copacabana! THANK YOU MARCIA!! :)

• schmidsi
  • Switzerland, Male, 31-40
16th Feb 2016

Marcias B&B is a wonderful apartment right in the center of Copacabana. It is an older building, but with all the beauty that those buildings have and in a good condition. One could have missed an AC, but I prefer to not sleep with AC anyways, so that wasn't an issue for me. Marcia was really helpful, organised tours and gave good advise for everything I asked. She really knows Copacabana and Rio because she lives there since more than 30 years.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
7th Feb 2016

Very clean and tidy but is not good for fun. Rooms are very big and confortable.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Feb 2016

Marcia was a fantastic host. She let us feel at home during carnaval and even took the time to help us look for block parties online, book taxis and help our friend who was under the weather. When we first arrived she walked us down copacabana and ipanema beaches and gave us a quick introduction to the city. I would recommend others to stay here.

15th Jan 2016
4.9

Bed & Breakfast without breakfast. The single ensuite have the bathroom outside the room since it's a super little service room in someone's flat. It's more like a room in airbnb than a B&B. Marcia was interesting to talk with, even when she hates Brazil. Still very far from an business & close to her house. Hahaha may be what you are looking for...