Marcopolo Inn Iguazu Reviews

Av. Cordoba 158, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Great location next to the bus station, staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was limited, and shower wasn't really that great. But a decent hostel with good size rooms!

• 18th Jan 2015

Hostel is super old and quite dirty, pool is not cleaned well, air conditioning is on but you wouldn't really know it - doesn't work very well. The staff appear as though they'd rather be anywhere else then at work. The hostel is right across from the bus station though and it does have a good breakfast which includes fruit.

No maintenance: everything in the room and the bathroom is broken or dirty. Staff unable to book the airport shuttle correctly. Breakfirst very poor.

Just an average hostel. Very close to the terminal.

The hostel itself was quite average. The rooms were a bit dirty and our air condition was falling apart. But there was a really nice pool and the location couldn't have been better as it is right in front of the bus station. Some of the staff were really nice and would hang out with you in the evening. It's easy to meet people, especially in the pool! Overall I'm quite satisfied with my stay :)

Was a nice place, with friendly staff. Very close to the bus terminal

The staff and the location were great! But in the room you had to make the choice: to sleep in a sauna or to sleep under the diverse symphony of the ventilator, I can't even call it sleeping it was more of a surviving!

Right in front of the bus terminal. I beleive it needs more clean but it does its function for up to 2 nights as we stayed.

We were glad that we just stayed one night. The room was very smelly and not clean (which was probably caused by the people in it, but still not a nice experience). Staff on arrival was very kind. Breakfast could have been better, but for the price we paid was fine. We were not that happy with the security on the locker room. We had the idea that every one could just enter. We ourselves also just entered and took our stuff, staff wasn't paying attention to us at all.

• 22nd Dec 2014

Great location in the town, across the road from the bus station.

greaT PLACE HIGHLY RECOMENDED

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Israel

Average hostel, not much to do.

Terrible experience!!! The guy at the desk (he said his name was Angelo) discriminated me out flat. I am a Brown Mexican, yet, after 54 countries I had never been discriminated in such a way. I had no reservation and he told me straight out and in an EXTREMELY RUDE manner there where no beds. I then booked it on my phone online in front of him (HW was showing several beds available). He had not discriminated against me had I spoken to him in English, another staff member confessed.

We had a private room at Marco polo and it was very dingy and dirty. The blankets and towels were stained but I could have been ok with that. The worst part was the mold. There was tons of mold in the shower (nearly all the grout has turned black with mold) and spots of mold in the walls and ceiling. The staff was helpful and the overall vibe of the hostel was fun but the quality of the room was terrible.

• 13th Nov 2014

Thank you to the staff you were all fantastic.

• 30th Oct 2014

Great hostel for a short stay. Meet lots of great people and in a great location to get to the falls.

• 12th Oct 2014

The hostel is perfectly located and the staff is really nice. You will find everything you need for a few nights - places to relax, a pool, kitchen, ..

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Convenient place to stay as it´s right next to the bus stop. Breakfast is good, the swimming pool is decent and hostel is very clean. Staff were willing to help when trying to organize trips to the falls.

Stayed in a private ensuite. Fantastic location right across the street from the bus station. The bus station services long-distance buses and the buses to Iguazu Falls and the Brazilian town of Foz de Igouacu. Very easy to get through the security gate without buzzing by reaching through the bars and opening it from the inside. Large outdoor area.

Very friendly, fun staff. Great place to meet people. Location perfect - just across from the bus terminal and close to the centre.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels