Marcopolo Inn Reviews

Salta 422, Bariloche, Argentina

Feels more like a dingy hotel than a hostel. Was acceptable but not very pleasant. You're not allowed to bring in your own alcohol because they have a bar, no shared kitchen stuff, unusable WiFi when there weren't that many people there and a weird trying-to-party-but-failing atmosphere. And it's up a big hill... Other better places in Bariloche.

Very competent and helpful staff, lots of offers - I'd stay there again!

hostel was ok. but then i got a problem. i had reserved 2 nights and extended it to 3 nights and payed. when i checked out, i was asked to pay the 3rd night which was already payed, it was their mistake. but they did not want to discuss. so i payed. but then i cancelled the further nights i had reserved for 3 days later. so they did not let me store my luggage there anymore. i wanted to leave on a mountain trek and had to find a place to store my luggage elsewhere at 8 in the morning. very bad.

Very helpful staff, nice lounge area in addition to the bar. Bathrooms cleaned every day. My room had a rowdy crowd that smoked in the room and got weed all over my bags, but that's not the hostel's fault. Would recommend staying, although your other options in the vicinity seem to provide the same, if not better experience.