Marcos Rooms Reviews

Oia-Santorini, Santorini, Greece

The location is really good. For any travelers visit Chania for the first time, it would be helpful provided with a map or route instruction.

Thank you so much for having us! We were so grateful to be able to choose our rooms and felt very safe and very welcome. It was truly a pleasure and we highly recommend marcos rooms. Thank you

• 9th May 2014

The owner was very sweet and helpful, free tea/coffee/soft drinks provided throughout the day. the bed linen was clean, but the series of extension wires and the use of table lamps in one of the upstairs bathrooms makes at least that bathroom a health hazard. The bathroom upstairs were terrible and could do with modernising. The WIFI is intermittently available upstairs, but works well downstairs. As I was a single person and paying for two, it wasn't value for money.

• 25th Apr 2014

I really had a good time there! I have to say that the attention that i received was pleasant The hostel is located, in my opinion, in one of the most beautiful places of the island and also in a village that is really worth it to visit. the hostel has a great breakfast which can be enough, at least for me, for several hours without eating again. nothing to complain!