Mardon Guest House Reviews

37 Kenneth Street, Inverness, Inverness, Scotland

We enjoyed our stay very much. James and Angela are the nicest people you can come across. They made us feel at home. They suggested nice restaurants and places to visit. Thanks.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • India

PeopleaPeople absolutely charmingacharming and helpful but didn't want such a long information session on arrival, I just anted To be in the room

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great value for money. Lovely room. Excellent breakfast. No hesitation in recommending.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

The treat is excelent and careful, in my case i think that the single room where i was is perfect with bathroom and confortable bed. Probably a bit expensive, but it's understandable traveling in August, and booking just a week before.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Enjoyable stay, friendly staff.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It was wonderful. I am sure the owners will be happy when the street traffic is back to normal.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Had a wonderful stay at Marion guest house in Inverness. It had everything I needed and would definitely go back again. Thank you!

• 5th Jun 2014

My room was very clean and had an en suit. Other facilities were great like TV and wifi. James and his wife were very welcoming and the breakfasts in the morning were cooked to order and fantastic. I would fully recommend Mardon House to anyone!

View all Inverness Bed and Breakfasts