Margareten Hostel Reviews

Siebenbrunnengasse 69, Vienna, Austria

The staff was nice and the bathrooms were clean. Very little English spoken in this place. Sheets were totally dirty. Shared a room with eastern european dudes who seemed to be making drug deals out of the window at night. It was the heart of winter and the window being up was not cool. Definitely get what you pay for.

THE WORST "HOSTEL" IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

Your staff is quite really bad. He didn't me in your hostel even I showed my booking and he didn't offer any help to contract the owner. That was dark and cold there. This's real bad. Other staff misunderstanding about the room price even I showed my booking. In your hostel is full of smoking smell and people from outside can get in to your room. It's made really scare about security.

The rooms had no windows, and the atmosphere was really really bad. Besides this, there was no space for cooking, the "living room" was a mess and dirty, we had no place to sit after a tiring day. they must do something if they want to keep the hostel...

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Greece

It was really bad hostel I have ever seen. The guys look like so bad. I am really scared because of the 2 man.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Worst hostel that I ever stayed in Only old hungarian people and unfriendly stuff The room was only half done and the 20€ key deposit is a joke I visited 3rd world countries that had better living conditions

Worst hostel I've been in. It wasn't supposed to be one. Half done walls with curtains, holes on the ceiling, only immigrants are living there, and up to 50+ years. Key deposit way to expensive, 20€. It's bad.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Portugal

The receptionist shouted at us for disturbing her by checking in. The place seems to be host to immigrants who are living there and I awoke to three of them stood over my bed watching me at 3am, unsettling to say the least. You also have to pay £20 deposit for the key and the receptionist isnt there in the morning to give it back so try to give them a drivers license like we did because the woman's daughter will wake up to give it back to you. The night was okay, just for a stop over though.