Margareten Hostel Reviews

Siebenbrunnengasse 69, Vienna, Austria

Hungarian family in the public room, not enough showers for all the guests.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It's a good place

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Hungary

It was the worst hostel in the world! Awfull! Dirty, if You would see showers.... oh my God. No internet, no place to sit, not really safe - full of Serban workers, who would try to pick me up in disgusting way. I was the only one non-serbian guest and a girl. It was scary, totally not woth staying there. Awfull.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Poland

The hostel is cheap. Don't expect much of it. The are renovating the property so maybe in the future it will be better. In the daytime you will hear the noise of the renovating process. In my case people were lying in beds which they don't belong. I had a room for six persons, but there were seven, so people were starting to argue in the middle of the night who would sleep in the right bed. The facilities in the hostel were poor.

This hostel is badly organized, extremely dirty and they didn't have enough beds for us because there were Ukranian workers with their families living there permanently. I would never stay there again.

• 14th Nov 2014

I very highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Bamberg or the surrounding towns.

There is a lot of weird people living there, The rooms suck. The service is not good.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Spain

This appears to be more like a halfway house than a hostel. there's people sleeping on the sofas, the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. not really full of travelers, more like drunk old Russian men. The kitchen smelt like old meat and you had to go outside and into another house for it. The place had potential but just wasn't used. also pretty sure they don't change/wash the bedding. They just refolded the duvet to look like they had.

What a horror day ! We arrived the hostel with my friend. Reception wanted 3 euro more. If we stay only 1 night, they would have to take this money. We objected. After boss of hostel call us and we deal. but we wait half hour to come boss. On the other hand, rooms very bad there isnt socket near the beds. There are lot of different people.