Margouya Patagonia Reviews

Purisima 681, Puerto Varas, Chile

Nice hostel. Bathroom/ showers were poor though, no hot water on night we stayed and the next morning there was a queue of people outside the two bathrooms trying to get in (didn't help that there was a cleaner in one bathroom at 9am!). Overall good though

The best hostel that I stayed in Chile!! The room very clean, bathrooms all clean!! I felt in home! Everything was so comfortable!

Everyone who works here is hugely helpful. Plus the benefit of excursion discount is great.

• 14th Feb 2015

Great spot for puerto varas. Rooms were large and beds so comfortable! Take the sunset kayak tour through the hostel and you will not be disappointed!!!

Amazing place to stay! We stayed in the 5 bed with bathroom and the beds were so comfortable (best so far our trip)! We did the sunset kayak with owner Pierre it is not to be missed, the best experience in Puerto Varas! Highly recommended!

Lovely hostel, friendly staff. Clean and great kitchen. Only niggle - not enough bathrooms. A toilet outside of the three bathrooms would be ideal

Dorms super nice! Big, clean and good beds. Consistently hot water in showers and good kitchen. Free coffee and tea all day

Very nice hostel! Really lovely staff that take care of their guests well. I met some nice people in the hostal, but if you are looking to socialise and make friends, its probably not for you. In any case, I really enjoyed my stay!

Very nice place. Feels like a log cabin with friendly and informative owners. Rooms were nice. Two negatives: because of the old wood the doors and floors creak quite loudly so you can hear people at night walking around, and second the bathrooms could use an update (broken shower heads)

Amazing hostel in a wonderful old house! Very nice relaxed atmosphere, great for meeting other people. The rooms are really big and light. Would definitely recommend it!

This is my favorite hostel ever. Large, welcoming rooms, cozy living room, well equipped kitchen and... Best of all...a great staff. You get a discount voucher to a local place that provides real coffee, a treat in South America!

Was a great hostel. It felt like a home away from home. Was a great hostel to just relax in and even take a day off travel. Just sit around and watch movies. The beds are so comfortable too.

I would describe this as a busy but comfortable hostel due to the spacious rooms. The staff are really friendly and helpful and always on hand to ask for anything. The kitchen is a good size and well equipped for cooking. Great wifi everywhere too plus a couple of new computers to use if you need to.

The staff are excellent. They trait you like a family with respect and attention! The location are good, next to the center of Puerto Varas. The atmosphere is excellent with a good social area and good kitchen! It was a really good experience.

We stayed in a private room with shared bathroom. There are at least 3 bathrooms, which is good for the size. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Great kitchen and dining area. The atmosphere was good. They give you a 40% off coupon for breakfast at a café nearby. I would not recommend their bike ride to Frutillar though unless you're an experienced cyclist (and watch out for cars!). It was really difficult, even for my husband who is in great shape! Great hostel, I def recommend!

Clean, spacious and close to the center. Very friendly staff.

• 9th Jan 2015

Fully stocked kitchen, good wifi, nice atmosphere. Lots of room in the rooms (not cramped) and nice beds. Staff though was not too friendly and when checking in did not give a tour but did for others, then at check out girl wanted to ignore me while she talked to a new customer about bicycle options, even customer thought this was rude and stopped the receptionist to let me check out.

Really nice hostel for a good price! The rooms are clean and offer enough space instead of squeezing another bunk bed in you have tables and chairs which creates a really chilled atmosphere. I unfortunately only stayed for one night but I would without a doubt recommend it to anyone staying in Puerto Varas!

One of the best hostels I have stayed so far.

• 4th Jan 2015

We had an excellent stay here. We're particularly grateful for the fine cookout on New Year's eve and for the kind and attentive staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3