Margouya Patagonia Reviews

Purisima 681, Puerto Varas, Chile

A lovely hostel with friendly and helpful staff. It was a little quirky which added to its charm. We only stayed for one night but would definitely stay there again.

The only reason I wouldnt give an excellent for facilities or cleanliness is because the main shower upstairs was super clogged and the water would accumulate really fast with everyone's feet-filth. All other facilities were excellent and worth 5 stars.

Awesome hostel, really nice owners and staff! Super clean and good facilities, well equipped kitchen etc.

More than a hostel, Margouya Patagonia felt like a home away from home. The staff offered friendly help all day long, and the amenities were well placed and always in pristine condition! I could not recommend this hostel more for anyone hoping to stay a while in the beautiful city of Puerto Varas!

I had planned to stay for 2 nights; stayed for 4 nights; but wish I could have stayed for the week That in itself should be endorsement enough that this is a lovely hostel run by really lovely people.

• 1st Sep 2014

Hostel was close to everything including the bus station. Pierre the owner was very welcoming and made you feel like home. I would definitely stay here again :)

It's really an excelent choice of hostel, Pierre the owner is very welcoming and will help you with anything you need. The hostel is just a perfect place to relax during rainy days and also has a good atmosphere to know other travellers. I had a great time there.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Chile

I visited Puerto Varas in winter and this place was very clean, comfortable and the staff was so helpful. They made sure I had everything I needed. Gave me a lot of advice on the best places to go. The bedroom was great and cosy. Super hot showers. Very cosy living room. Loved the feel of the place, felt like home.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The owner, Pierre, was so accommodating and helpful with activities to do around Puerto Varas. The facilities were amazing, cozy bed and warm shower, kind of chilly at night but not awful. Gorgeous shared spaces. It's up a hill far from the center of Puerto Varas (10 min walk), about a 7-8 min walk from Turbus station the other way, but location really wasn't a problem. Absolutely recommend!

Great place! Helpful staff, would definitely recommend

Nice place. Nice, friendlt and helpful staff. Clean and tidy. Fabulous beds.

View all Puerto Varas Hostels