Marguerite House Reviews

22 Marguerite Rd, Glasnevin, Dublin, Ireland

If you are looking for a hostel to meet and socialize with other young people this is not for you. However I highly enjoyed my stay here. There was an excellent home made breakfast everyday. The owner was incredibly nice and extremely helpful, she would give us directions, offer snacks, and even woke us up when we overslept for our 4:30 cab ride to the airport. Its a little outside the center of town but manageable. Very clean. Have to pay in cash. No sign, looks like a regular house.

• 12th Mar 2015

Great hostel! Only downside is that they don't accept cards, must pay cash! The check in lady was so nice and very helpful. In regards to location there wasn't a sign or anything so it's important to remember the address. Wonderful breakfast, free towels to use, and even a tv in the room with comfy beds. *** Important note!!! This place does not accept cards, helpful hint.

It just felt like home. Thank you for making me feel that way!

I really liked our room! It was so clean and ver close to the City center:)

• 4th Oct 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in Marguerite House, the house was charming and the room was very nice. The breakfast was also delicious, it is a little far from the city centre but very easy to get there using public transport. I would definitely recommend it!

• 3rd Oct 2014