Maria Giovanna Guest House Reviews

Marsalforn Bay, Marsalforn, Gozo, Malta

No Rating

Location: 100% in Marslforn, NOT in Gozo

Great Place! I am sure it is even better in-season! The breakfast is by FAR the best hostel breakfast I have ever had.

This is more like a guest house than a hostel. You'll have your own room if traveling alone. Don't expect to see the other guests. It's a clean comfortable place with a very nice staff. All of Gozo is out of the way, but well located for being on Gozo.

It must be pretty inconvenient for about 12 people to share one bathroom, but when I was there, there were about 8 people and it never was a problem. The building itself has a lot of character and makes you feel like you're in an old-style Maltese house.

This was by the far the most superior hostel that I have stayed at, and Sonia and Anna were really wonderful. The location is excellent and so close to the beach. I will definitely be returning and recommending this to my friends. Great value for money.

Dont rely on them to get to you to or from the Gozo ferry terminal, otherwise a fantastic location and very charming place to stay we really loved it.

View all Gozo Bed and Breakfasts