Maria Grazia B&B Reviews

Corso Italia 124, Piano di Sorrento, Sorrento, Campania, Italy

Amazing hospitality from a lovely caring couple. Staying here was like living at home with two beautiful family members. I cannot recommend this enough. The ideal base camp for exploring: Pompeii, Capri, Sorrento/Amalfi/Positano and Ravello; as transport is plentiful from this location. Have been travelling for four months and this was by far the nicest accommodation I have had. 11/10

I'm sorry it took me so long to write you a review. I hope you can forgive me. Thank for being so kind to me and allowing me into your home. My stay with you was by far the best. Thank you for helping me when the trains went on strike and going out of your way to make sure I got back to Naples. I plan to go back to Italy in October, hopefully i'll get to see you again.

Very nice place, clean and helpful staff. It is in Piano de Sorrento, 2 stops on the train from town centre Sorrento but still well worth a booking.

• 19th Jun 2013

Feel so quite and safe

• 21st May 2013
  • Taiwan

Beautiful B&B with everything you could hope for! Rooms were private and very quiet, breakfast is laid out for you and the hosts are wonderful, friendly, and very helpful. Free Internet, which was such a bonus! Location is great (easy train to both Sorrento and Pompeii), the town is small and quaint with some gorgeous views. Definitely would recommend to others!

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts