Marian Guesthouse Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, scala B, Int: 2, Rome, Italy

Nice friendly stuff. Free breakfast and free diner is amazing. Centrally location, you can walk everywhere. Not clean place. I got bed bug in my dorm room. Some of bathroom are broken. But one of the cheapest option in Rome. If you don't mind cleanness and noise then you should choose this hostel.

It was a really nice stay in your hostel and the staff was very friendly as well. If I ever make it back to Rome, I will try to stay there again. Thank you very much!

The place is very close I Termini but you have one walk a not safe way to get there. Place is dirt, smelly and cold. Pasta for dinner was good, and cornettos for breakfast. I think food and staff were the best of this place. No keys, no lockers and no security but luck.

This hostel is dope... The host are very friendly. Free dinner free breakfast... Great location... Very safe... Originally was planing to stay one to two nights but extended my stat for a week! Rome does require a lot of time and it's pricy cos everywhere you go you have an entrance fee of min 10+ euros so this place will save you money on dinner (that's roughly 6+ euros... Great value for the buck.. Cruse you are welcome to LA any time - #lovezuki - hope you display the Italian flag I left :)

Excellent hostel, the staff is amazing. I totally recommend Marian Guesthouse. Everything is always clean, and you also have free dinner and free breakfast. I would stay there again.

• 22nd Jan 2016

i stayed here for 3 days and i really like this hostel . place , price is good . jaman and other personel who work this hostel , really friendly and warm.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Really good staff, breakfast, and delicious dinner.

Staff is just entering the room all the time for nothing kind of stalking. Didn't feel comfortable.

comfy beds and friendly staff who cooked us dinner every night bringing everyone together. Great hostel and fantastic value for money.

• 12th Jan 2016

This is an apartment hostel, it is 3 minutes from the train station and have access to the metro to get anywhere. Free Breakfast and pasta dinner is included. There wasn't much atmosphere with such a small hostel. It is nice if you are looking for a quiet place to sleep.

Staff was very kind, but sometimes they appear to be stalking you

First of all they give you breakfast, dinner and some days free sangria. So it is a really good reason for people who looks for economical place to stay. And beside that you can lock your stuff. Jamal cant speak english but everytime tryies to make you happy or offer you meal, tea etc. Room I was staying for 3 people. All in all I was gonna stay just 2 days but I extended to 6 days because of these. Close to Termini like 6 min walking and Coleseum like 20 min walking. Btw neighbourhood is okey.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Excellent location, very close to the train station and the public transportation (few minutes walking from the metro). Friendly and helpful staff, the hostel was pretty cleaned and breakfast (croissants, biscuits, tea,milk) was served every morning, I skipped dinner, but it was included in the price. linen, hair dryer also included, but not towels which were available for 2 euros. overall a good experience given the cheap price. I would recommend it.

We had a great time at this hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast and dinner prepared. Location walking distance to center. Best wifi we have had at a hostel in Europe and perfectly comfortable beds. Highly recommend!

Its an incredible place where you can meet a lot of people and everybody is so friendly! They gave us dinner and breakfast for free everyday and the treat was lovely. If you come to Rome you definitely should stay here! Jaman is the best of all in the staff Im really glad I came here!

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

I've stayed here 3 nights and I've felt like I'm in my home.Rooms and facilities were clean and staff were really awesome and very kind.Breakfast and dinner were free and especially pasta was delicious.The guy who cooked the pasta asked me a few times that do you want to eat more like my mom :) Location is very good just 10 minutes to city center and colosseum by walk.

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • Turkey

I would recomment this place for young people who just want to have a bed to sleep and explore Rome:) The hostel itself is not luxurious or most clean, but it has very good atmosphere in general. Breakfast, dinner was included, staff was really very friendly, they have a nice terrace where you can meet some new people or have your breakfast (just sad that it's closes at 9.30). For price, and location is quite good deal :) BUT if you want to stay in room all day- this might be not for you

They have the most worming staff I ever saw in a hostel. Especially Massihur e Jaman, great and welcoming people, very thoughtfull and polite. The breakfest and dinner were for free, and they were delicious. Definitely the best hostel you can choose in Rome.

• 19th Dec 2015

The hostel was great, gave us a lot of surprises.

• 17th Dec 2015

Absolutely loved this place. Staffs are awesome and very kind. i was really stunned of seeing how they are maintaining the cleanliness, the people who are there everytime cleaning. Terrace was fabulous, i have ever seen in any hostel in europe and romantic too with flowers decoration. Pasta for dinner was amazing and breakfast was fine. Very good location, 10 mins walk to the city center and colosseum. I would definitely recommend this place.

• 13th Dec 2015