Mariana's Petit Hotel Reviews

20 Calle 10-17 Z.13 Aurora II, Guatemala City, Guatemala

This was the perfect place to stay before our flight! Comfortable beds and nice facilities to use. Wonderful breakfast was prepared for us in the morning! Short 5 minute drive from the airport was also a blessing.

This is a good place to stay if you just want to spend one last night in a nice bed and have a nice shower before going to the airport. It's definitely a bed and breakfast and not a hotel to meet other travelers. If you are planning on staying in Guatemala City and exploring around I wouldn't suggest staying here because it's in a "colonia" (a gated community) that isn't near anything, so you have to take a cab everywhere. The breakfast is okay. Mostly, the facilities are very nice and clean.

It was really nice to stay here. The owners were so helpful and the staff were really nice too. They helped us with directions, taxis, transportation, etc. I would definitely stay here again if I go to Guatemala City. The breakfast was delicius as well.

The hotel owner is super sweet

Perfect stay before getting on an early morning flight. The owners were VERY hospitable, ordering Pizza Hut delivered for us, having a wonderful outdoor deck to sit on, providing us with an extra pillow when asked and then getting up early to take us to the airport. Our room included a nice bathroom with shower and tub, a TV with several English channels and a comfortable bed. This was the perfect pre-flight stay in a gated community.

• 26th Mar 2014

I stayed at the hotel for just one night after flying in late a night. i got a fee pick up from the airport. had a good sleep. Very clean place...with excellent staff and breakfast. Will definitely stay here again. Thank you

Great stay. Owners were very helpful to us. Would certainly stay there the next time we are in Guatemala.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great place to stay to recover from the airport.

Great place and the owners are very nice and helpful!

This hostel is very close to the airport. The staff also arranged to pick me up aand also arranged for me to travel to antigua. They were very helpful.

Very homelike, friendly staff and a safe neighborhood

Great place to stay close to the airport. Very quiet and super comfortable. Fernando will make sure that you find somewhere to eat and even pick you up and drop you off at the airport, at any time. Thank you Fernando you are one of the world's true gentlemen

Excellent safe location close to the airport. Great pickup/drop off service.

The hosts were very welcoming. The place was homey, five different rooms on the second floor of a house in close proximity to the airport with it's own entrance to the hall, a spiral staircase connecting to the upstairs ensuite room with a locker, a small flat screen TV, a balcony and complimentary soap and shampoo. I stayed two nights and my room was cleaned and towels changed and bed made. The hosts provided a very nice breakfast and too me to the International airport three times.

View all Guatemala City Hotels