Mariana's Petit Hotel Reviews

20 Calle 10-17 Z.13 Aurora II, Guatemala City, Guatemala

The hotel owner is super sweet

Perfect stay before getting on an early morning flight. The owners were VERY hospitable, ordering Pizza Hut delivered for us, having a wonderful outdoor deck to sit on, providing us with an extra pillow when asked and then getting up early to take us to the airport. Our room included a nice bathroom with shower and tub, a TV with several English channels and a comfortable bed. This was the perfect pre-flight stay in a gated community.

• 26th Mar 2014

I stayed at the hotel for just one night after flying in late a night. i got a fee pick up from the airport. had a good sleep. Very clean place...with excellent staff and breakfast. Will definitely stay here again. Thank you

Great stay. Owners were very helpful to us. Would certainly stay there the next time we are in Guatemala.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great place to stay to recover from the airport.

Great place and the owners are very nice and helpful!

This hostel is very close to the airport. The staff also arranged to pick me up aand also arranged for me to travel to antigua. They were very helpful.

Very homelike, friendly staff and a safe neighborhood

Great place to stay close to the airport. Very quiet and super comfortable. Fernando will make sure that you find somewhere to eat and even pick you up and drop you off at the airport, at any time. Thank you Fernando you are one of the world's true gentlemen

Excellent safe location close to the airport. Great pickup/drop off service.

The hosts were very welcoming. The place was homey, five different rooms on the second floor of a house in close proximity to the airport with it's own entrance to the hall, a spiral staircase connecting to the upstairs ensuite room with a locker, a small flat screen TV, a balcony and complimentary soap and shampoo. I stayed two nights and my room was cleaned and towels changed and bed made. The hosts provided a very nice breakfast and too me to the International airport three times.

Great service with picking us up from the airport late at night and returning the next day. Great to talk to the owner. So close to the airport and in a safe quiet gated community.

• 31st Jan 2014

A very nice place and very convenient to airport.....they pick up and drop off at airport too! The only thing that wasn't perfect was the included breakfast, which was cold eggs and beans. However, there was fruit and coffee and warm toasted rolls, so it sufficed. We stayed there again when we returned to Guate City for our return flight to the States. Very nice people and very helpful.

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We stayed at this homestay hotel the night before we flew back home because it's close to the airport. This place was perfect for relaxing...very much like a decent hotel in the States. The family is upper class and the home is one of the most beautiful that I've seen. I believe the father is a retired pilot who speaks English well. He woke early in the morning to drive us to the airport as a kind gesture. I recommend this hotel to anyone flying in/out of the airport or who needs a relaxing day.

View all Guatemala City Hotels