Marianeum Reviews

Machova 7, Prague, Czech Republic

I loved the location. There weren't many tourists around and I felt prices in restaurants and stores nearby were much cheaper than in the center of the city. It was still very easy to get by using Namesti Miru metro station or trams. Reception wasn't usually open and I didn'hardly see staff at all, but I didn't mind as everything worked as supposed to. The top floor room we had got really warm during our stay (it was around +30 C whole week) and it was a bit of a struggle to sleep at times.

• 18th Jul 2013
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We weren't happy with these facilities. Staff wasn't present and the facilities were more like a college dorm.

Great Location, with really good accommodation!

• 18th May 2013