Marina Hotel, Twardowskiego Reviews

ul. Twardowskiego 12, szczecin, Poland

They forgot to leaven blankets and pillow for my bed. There wasn't enough toilet paper in the restroom.

Hi I have contacted with the reception person to cancel my reservation due to family reasons. The reception person promised to call back . Unfortunately nobody call back to me and didn't cancel reservation. I'm really disappointed of your hotel.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Ukraine

I wanted just a place to sleep but had some unexpected issues, my fault. Then I got a lot of help from the staff, with things that they didn't have to help me with. Even the nigh-shift spoke some English, the day shift spoke it perfectly. For the money I paid there it was unexpectedly clean, quiet, reliable.

• 21st Apr 2015