Marina House Reviews

7 Old Dun Leary Rd, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland

I had a very enjoyable stay at the Marina hostel in Dun Laoghaire. The staff were helpful and polite - and overall there was a warm welcoming atmosphere. On my stay everyone seemed to be respectful of each others space – and the nights were quieter than I had experienced in most hotels. All in all, I had a very positive enjoyable stay. I will certainly be returning at some point this year.

• 20th Feb 2014

Only stayed one night but felt like and was treated like family. I could not reccomend Marina higher. We spent the whole day checking out the local aread before heading to Dublin, Ricardo and Chiara gave us a great layout of the town. Those two are the best and well do all they can to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Thanks so much guys!

Great hostel located in a beautiful town by the sea. Manager Ricardo was very kind and attentive, helped me to sort out everything I needed. Atmosphere was nice and quiet, despite there were quite a few people. As for the facilities, the hostel has got a nice and organised kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and lounge were spot-on, very clean. Great value for money, I am definitely coming back. I highly recommend it.

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Chiara and Ricardo bring a very friendly atmosphere and make the guests feel good, open to talk between each other and share their experiences. Very nice moments spent in Marina House! Thank you!

• 26th Nov 2013