Marina House Reviews

7 Old Dun Leary Rd, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland

When we arrived into the town we drove around trying to find a parking place. When we arrived at the hostel, I inquired about parking and the host said that she had no idea. The atmosphere of the hostel felt unfriendly. Breakfast times were listed on the information sheet at the desk but there wasn't any breakfast provided. Free coffee

I have just stayed at the Hostel in Dun Laoghaire for the second time. And I am pleased to say it was another very pleasant experience. I stayed for five days again. This Hostel is well organised, welcoming and friendly and very economic. I would recommend this Hostel in Dun Laoghaire.

Away from all the noise of Dublin and right next to the piers for great morning walks. Good restaurants in town and a working kitchen at the hostel. All-in-all---been there, done that and will do it again!

I had a very enjoyable stay at the Marina hostel in Dun Laoghaire. The staff were helpful and polite - and overall there was a warm welcoming atmosphere. On my stay everyone seemed to be respectful of each others space – and the nights were quieter than I had experienced in most hotels. All in all, I had a very positive enjoyable stay. I will certainly be returning at some point this year.

Only stayed one night but felt like and was treated like family. I could not reccomend Marina higher. We spent the whole day checking out the local aread before heading to Dublin, Ricardo and Chiara gave us a great layout of the town. Those two are the best and well do all they can to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Thanks so much guys!