Marina House Reviews

7 Old Dun Leary Rd, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland

Excellent location and hostel. We were upgraded to a private too. Would recommend .

When we arrived into the town we drove around trying to find a parking place. When we arrived at the hostel, I inquired about parking and the host said that she had no idea. The atmosphere of the hostel felt unfriendly. Breakfast times were listed on the information sheet at the desk but there wasn't any breakfast provided. Free coffee

I have just stayed at the Hostel in Dun Laoghaire for the second time. And I am pleased to say it was another very pleasant experience. I stayed for five days again. This Hostel is well organised, welcoming and friendly and very economic. I would recommend this Hostel in Dun Laoghaire.

Away from all the noise of Dublin and right next to the piers for great morning walks. Good restaurants in town and a working kitchen at the hostel. All-in-all---been there, done that and will do it again!