Marina View Apartment Reviews

Gurdic bb, Old Town, Kotor, Montenegro

The hostel was great, very comfortable and right outside of the Old Town. The owner was so friendly, and their dog was so sweet! My only request is that they get 2 sets of keys for the private room. My friend and I have very different interests and we had to choose between meeting times or leaving the room unlocked when we split up. Other than this, which was a very minor concern, the accommodations were great. If I'm ever back in Kotor, I'd stay again.

The apartment we were in was not the same as shown on the website. We were actually staying in the room of someone's house. We were given no keys and had a shared bathroom with the owner. A different experience to what was described on the Internet.