Marina View Apartment

9.3
Superb 40 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
15th Oct 2016

This place is amazing for a number of reasons. First the view directly onto the harbor from 2 of the bedrooms is gorgeous. Although we are right on a main street, there is no noise in the rooms. The location couldn't be better....located at the foot of the South Gate of the Old City and a 5 minute walk from the bus station. The kitchen facilities are outside but I did not use them. There is one bathroom/1shower which worked OK for me as I had the entire place to myself.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

Nice Room with an amazing view. It's next to the harbor and the old town of Kotor. The shared bathroom and the outdoor kitchen were clean and nice. But wifi was a mess. We couldn't connect our phones because we got a wrong code. The staff wasn't that helpful. Made it quite hard to plan and book our journey. Cute dog!

• Indonesia, Female, 41+
24th Aug 2016

Incredible location. Close to bus station n so to the old town. When I open my window, I was amazing. The vie ofkotor port was in front of me