7.8
Very Good 223 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 223 Total Reviews
Marine Tourist Guest House @ Negombo Beach Located at No.118 Lewis Place, Beach Road, Negombo.
Sri Lanka
Negombo 11500 No.118 Lewis Place, Beach Road
78% 223
7.2272284 79.8410367
    Rooms available

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

It is a very nice Hostel and the staff are very friendly.

29th Jul 2016
5.7

Hostel is OK. Only one bathroom for the 2 dorms when I was here, so I found myself waiting to use it several times. I think there is another that was out of action. Staff were good

Thanks for the review and staying in our dormitory.On that particular day morning,some guest has dispose something that block the sewage line and we had to close one of the the bathroom immifdiately. Now all are installed

• Germany, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

We took a private room because we planned to relax after a long journey. The room was super nice with a private bathroom and A/C. Really recommend it even though it's a bit more expensive than other hostels in Sri Lanka. Unfortunately we only stayed for one night which did not give us a whole picture of the hostel and the surroundings. The beach which is very close by (nearly across the street) was not very pretty. I would not recommend going to Negombo to enjoy the beach.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016
5.7

I was the only person staying here as it was off peak, so there was no atmosphere. There's only two dorms and the rest is a hotel, so it had the feel of a hotel. The staff didn't speak very good English, compared to most people in Sri Lanka. I went out for breakfast as it was quite pricey for toast and eggs. The hot water wasn't working in my bathroom so I had to use a different, not so nice one to shower in. The beds were comfy and we each had a locker. There is air con and it is a good price.

Thanks for the review.We consider your feed back for our future developments.

• England, Couple, 25-30
3rd May 2016

Really nice place with a friendly staff. Great place to start a month trip around Sri Lanka. Bed spot on, balcony awesome however the shower was a bit dodgy, door kept coming off its slider and the plug was blocked but this just meant you got a shower and a foot spa at the same time. Deluxe room is worth it for the view and as it gets too hot you can jump into your lovely air conditioned room for a break!

• England, Female, 25-30
1st May 2016

The airport taxi driver struggled to find the hostel but when I arrived the staff were helpful and room was clean and equipped with locker and free wifi. Close to beach and on the strip of good bars and restaurants. only stopped here for the night so can't comment on what there is to do but good hostel for this purpose and only 15 mins from airport (without traffic noise).

Thanks for your feed back

1st May 2016
7.1

Decent hostel, great location for the beach in Negombo and easy access to the airport. One of dorm bathrooms was out of action because the door lock was broken, and the wifi doesn't work in the dorms, just in the common area. Staff seemed nice enough but I hardly saw them to be honest! Nice air con in the dorms.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
23rd Apr 2016
8.0

I only stayed for one night to catch my flight out of the country. Dorm was nice and airconditioned, staff was nice. My light and electricity socket did not work, but all the others did work so this was just my bad luck. Also the wifi doesn't work in the room. The room was clean and the hostel is located right by the beach and lots of restaurants and shops for you to choose from.

15th Apr 2016

Room was as described, helpful staff, near lots of restaurants and bars, very convenient for a last night in Sri Lanka!

3rd Apr 2016

Nice and clean place! Very friendly host! Good and cheap breakfast :)