Marine Tourist Guest House @ Negombo Beach

Very Good 243 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 243 Total Reviews

9th Feb 2017

Top notch! Very friendly staff, across the street from the beach, rooms were massive with a great view. No complaints at all. Thanks!

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
23rd Jan 2017
7.1

This is a good hostel for a few nights before or after a flight as it's 30 mins from the airport. Rooms are comfortable with air con. Wifi is a bit of a hit n miss and sometimes there's no electricity. Although they have dorm rooms it's not really a hostel in that there is no common room to hang out only a big reception space. Location is good though, across the road from the beach. Would recommend for a day or two. Staff are really friendly and helpful.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

Everything was fantastic!!! Perfect location, perfect price, one problem was that our balcony door was not able to lock and close properly so we felt our valuables were not very safe. Would definitely come again!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st Jan 2017
6.6

The hostel was decent. The location is pretty far away from the main party street.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
18th Jan 2017
8.0

+ You can really get a HOT shower and the pressure is good! + Staff are honest and they are ready to help you in any way (I left my little backpack over there for three weeks for FREE) + Huge lockers in dorm rooms + Comfy mattress - Wifi only works in the common area (but it's good one!)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

Nice place to rest a weary head after a long flight, bed was very comfy and big and shower was lovely. we only stayed here as a transfer hostel, but we wandered around both that night and the next morning and there didn't seem to be too much going on in the area.

11th Dec 2016

Perfect location for at walk on the Beach and restaurants. Good for one night after arrival to Sri Lanka / before departure. Air condition always at 25 degrees = good. Thats Means no dissussion / not so cold that you get a cold.

20th Nov 2016

This guesthouse became one of my favorite. It's not expensive but I was comfortable for 2nights. All staffs here are so kind, friendly.

• Harriet1990
  • England, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

My sister and I stayed in one of the private double rooms after she came to meet me in Sri Lanka. It was very convenient for me to meet her at the airport, whilst still being out of the busy city and near the beach. The room felt like luxury to me after staying in hostels for a month!

31st Aug 2016
6.9

Positives: good location, nice owners, they were happy to try and help me with my journey and also sat and talked about the area ect... Negatives: I booked for two nights post flight. Hindsight perhaps only one night needed to recover. The room was classed as superior perhaps not so superior but clean and had the essentials. Perhaps a little pricier than I would of paid, if I had seen the room. Overall okay place to stay before or after flight.

Thanks for the review.We are always happy help our guest plan there tour. We price according to the season,we offer value for money Thanks