8.1
Fabulous 228 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 228 Total Reviews
Marine Tourist Guest House @ Negombo Beach Located at No.118 Lewis Place, Beach Road, Negombo.
Sri Lanka
Negombo 11500 No.118 Lewis Place, Beach Road
81% 228
7.2272284 79.8410367
    Rooms available

20th Nov 2016

This guesthouse became one of my favorite. It's not expensive but I was comfortable for 2nights. All staffs here are so kind, friendly.

• Harriet1990
  • England, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

My sister and I stayed in one of the private double rooms after she came to meet me in Sri Lanka. It was very convenient for me to meet her at the airport, whilst still being out of the busy city and near the beach. The room felt like luxury to me after staying in hostels for a month!

31st Aug 2016
6.9

Positives: good location, nice owners, they were happy to try and help me with my journey and also sat and talked about the area ect... Negatives: I booked for two nights post flight. Hindsight perhaps only one night needed to recover. The room was classed as superior perhaps not so superior but clean and had the essentials. Perhaps a little pricier than I would of paid, if I had seen the room. Overall okay place to stay before or after flight.

Thanks for the review.We are always happy help our guest plan there tour. We price according to the season,we offer value for money Thanks

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

It is a very nice Hostel and the staff are very friendly.

29th Jul 2016
5.7

Hostel is OK. Only one bathroom for the 2 dorms when I was here, so I found myself waiting to use it several times. I think there is another that was out of action. Staff were good

Thanks for the review and staying in our dormitory.On that particular day morning,some guest has dispose something that block the sewage line and we had to close one of the the bathroom immifdiately. Now all are installed

• Germany, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

We took a private room because we planned to relax after a long journey. The room was super nice with a private bathroom and A/C. Really recommend it even though it's a bit more expensive than other hostels in Sri Lanka. Unfortunately we only stayed for one night which did not give us a whole picture of the hostel and the surroundings. The beach which is very close by (nearly across the street) was not very pretty. I would not recommend going to Negombo to enjoy the beach.