Marino Institute of Education - Conference Centre Reviews

Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue, Dublin, Ireland

Quiet out off the way position. Not for everybody I would think. If like privacy it is excellent.

• 1st Jul 2015

The guy that checked me (blond guy I think) in was fantastic! Willing to help us our luggae up to the room, also made recommendations of places to go and eat. The building as amazing, and the room we stayed in was awesome!

• 6th Jun 2015

Don't stay here if you're going to want easy access to Dublin. however, as a one night stay for me before an early flight out, it was perfect.

My mother & I were very impressed with our stay at Marino Institute. We found the staff very friendly, attentive, & helpful. Our accommodations were satisfactory & met our needs. We were a little outside the main hub of the city, which was quieter, but easy access to the city bus had us at the city centre in a jiffy. The breakfast provided was wonderful & delicious--an excellent introduction to a traditional Irish breakfast. My only regret is that we did not book additional nights here.

I was only here for one night with a friend. It isn't a hostel - the accommodation is set in a lovely university campus. Therefore, you won't meet any other traveler's here. It is a little bit out of the city but you can get a bus from outside the institute. The building also smells a bit funny (like a hospital). However the room was quite good and the shared bathroom facilities were very good. The place is nice and clean and the staff were helpful.

Easy to leave the car in a secure area and take the bus to downtown Dublin.

Views are incredible, lovely staff and amazing breakfast :)

Absolutely amazing breakfast, accommodation and staff. A great place to stay for a few days. A bit hard to find since google maps places Marino conference centre at a different location. They should probably think of adding they're part of Marino Institute of Education to make a life easier for people new to Dublin.

i spent hours walking up and down the main road rying to find marino but could not . i even got a taxi to see would he know but no. there was not a sign anywhere to say where you were . my father dying of cancer was the reason i went over. i went in there not knowing it was where i wanted to be but the private property put me off. h casey.

• 25th Apr 2015

Very nice place, looks like a haunted castle in the middle of a park. Loved it. Breakfast was great too. It's a short bus ride away from central Dublin, but it's worth it. From the airport take bus 16 or 41 to Drumcondra Rd/Griffith Avenue.

A great place to stay! Marino Institute of Education is a beautiful place with a very relaxing atmosphere. The room and bathrooms were clean and all the students around were very nice. Thanks a lot to all of you for answering all our questions and making our stay very comfortable!

• 25th Apr 2015

The location was really cool and impressing. Breakfast was really nice as well, I had the best scone I ever ate. Toilets and showers are in one room and to get back to your room you'll need your key again so that's not really convenient. There's almost no power supply in the rooms. The beds are comfortable and you don't hear busy traffic at night so thats a plus! We didn't find the location in the beginning because there is no sign which says ''Conference center'.

• 4th Apr 2015

Very friendly and welcoming staff. Beautiful setting. Great breakfast.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Comfortable and clean; good breakfast. Heating up the creek but when I passed that on Reception were very willing to follow it up. Lovely grounds, Would have been helpful to have direction by public transport as well as by car! I found Leap public transport cards on the web; would be useful also to highlight their existence on hostel details.

• 26th Feb 2015

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The security guard at the main desk when I arrived on the 19 was so pleasant and very helpful.

• 19th Feb 2015