• Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue, Dublin, Ireland
Superb 242 Total Reviews
Superb 242 Total Reviews
Marino Institute of Education - Conference Centre Located at Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Leinster Dublin 9 Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue
91% 242
53.3730369 -6.2342046
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 41+
15th Apr 2016

It's a lot like staying in a student halls of residence - I think that's what it is/was. The rooms are plain, warm and secure which is really all you need. It's the perfect place if you don't want to stay in a party hostel but still need a cheap accommodation option - I'm too old for dorm rooms full of random youth to hold many charms, but too poor to stretch to a proper hotel. Staff were polite, breakfast included and the bus to and from the city centre is regular and runs until after

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Mar 2016

Everyone was SUPER helpful to me in figuring out the best way to use the bus system, where to catch buses, which buses to take, etc. They were also just super nice in general, I definitely enjoyed my stay. I also didn't realize that I'd be getting a voucher for free breakfast, so that was just a hidden extra bonus! I have to say I was initially a little weirded out when I realized where I was actually staying, but everything went really well and I never felt even in the slightest uncomfortable.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2015

The location is great. After spending two night in the inner city I really appreciated the green of the campus. The breakfast was very satisfying.