• Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue, Dublin, Ireland

8.4
Fabulous 255 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 255 Total Reviews
Marino Institute of Education - Conference Centre Located at Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Leinster Dublin 9 Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue
84% 255
53.3730369 -6.2342046
    Rooms available

17th Jun 2016
7.4

The Marino Institute is nice enough—pretty standard college dorm-like accommodations, but for me, the location was less than ideal. It's about a mile walk from the bus to/from the airport, and there's not much to do around the campus. The campus is beautiful though! The way they do breakfast is odd (coffee or tea, plus seven items from a limited breakfast buffet), but the pastries were pretty good.

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2016

Clean, private room. Very nice campus. Bathrooms a little worn down. Very nice and helpful staff.

28th May 2016
7.4

My stay was fine. I just needed a bed to spend the night and this did the trick. The price was inexpensive and it is not far from the airport. It's a dormitory room that is not too small. The bedroom and shared bathroom was clean. The only downside for me was a large group of young people staying as well who were very loud.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016
6.6

Not a great place. This was the cheapest we could find for what was offered however the rooms weren't super clean and either were the bathrooms. Staff was friendly and it's fairly easy to access by city bus to the downtown although still out of the way. The last day in Dublin we spent carrying our luggage around the city because it wasn't worth the detour to go all the way to the hostel and then the airport. This place is alright if you are looking for somewhere to just sleep for the night.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
5th May 2016

Excellent. Best value single room in Dublin. Would recommend.

30th Apr 2016

A bit far from the city but only 13€ cab ride back.

• Scotland, Female, 41+
15th Apr 2016

It's a lot like staying in a student halls of residence - I think that's what it is/was. The rooms are plain, warm and secure which is really all you need. It's the perfect place if you don't want to stay in a party hostel but still need a cheap accommodation option - I'm too old for dorm rooms full of random youth to hold many charms, but too poor to stretch to a proper hotel. Staff were polite, breakfast included and the bus to and from the city centre is regular and runs until after

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Mar 2016

Everyone was SUPER helpful to me in figuring out the best way to use the bus system, where to catch buses, which buses to take, etc. They were also just super nice in general, I definitely enjoyed my stay. I also didn't realize that I'd be getting a voucher for free breakfast, so that was just a hidden extra bonus! I have to say I was initially a little weirded out when I realized where I was actually staying, but everything went really well and I never felt even in the slightest uncomfortable.