Superb 130 Total Reviews
Superb 130 Total Reviews
Marisa Rooms Located at Livadia, Parikia, Paros.
Greece
Paros 84400 Livadia, Parikia
100% 130
37.0856182 25.1542496
    Rooms available

22nd Apr 2016

One of the best places I've stayed in! Very welcoming host, lovely walkable location at the edge of the old town and close to the beach. Great wifi, beautiful balcony, clean rooms and nice large beds. I wholeheartedly recommend Marisa Rooms!

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

The room was larger than I expected and very clean. I only stayed for one day (2 nights) and my room was cleaned while I was there. The staff was incredibly helpful with all of my questions about the island and recommended some great places for me to visit. You will need to bring your own soap/shampoo for the showers and the breakfast price isn't exactly cheap. Overall, I had a great stay at Marisa rooms and the people there helped me enjoy the most out of the island in my short time there!

18th Mar 2016

Marisa's Rooms was in a great location close to the port and 5 minutes to the beach. The room was amazing and beyond my expectations. She greeted us with tea for the morning and had made us traditional Greek Pastries. She was very helpful in answering all of our questions and made phone calls for us when we did not have access to a working phone. Would definitely stay here again.