Superb 148 Total Reviews
Superb 148 Total Reviews
Marisa Rooms Located at Livadia, Parikia, Paros.
Greece
Paros 84400 Livadia, Parikia
94% 148
37.0856182 25.1542496
    Rooms available

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Marisa was waiting for us at the port as soon as we arrived. She told us that as the room we had booked had broken air conditioning she had moved us to a different hotel. I know many hostels would not even worry about broken air conditioning, let alone make arrangements for us to stay elsewhere.We received great service not only from Marisa, but also from the place we ended up staying. Overall, Marisa was very helpful and professional, and although we didn't stay here I'm sure it would be great!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Amazing!! Very friendly and helpful staff. Would highly recommend.

16th Jul 2016

Everything was excellent! My brother recommended Marisa Rooms to my friend and I and it was the best hostel we have stayed at. Clean, friendly family business, AC, great value for the money, definitely stay here in Paros. Για σας Marisa Rooms!

• BrendaPasson
  • Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
10th Jul 2016

The hotel is amazing! The staff is very kind and gave us great tips on what to do! Everything is very clean and there is a lot of space in the rooms! I recommend, definitely!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved it! A family run business that we're welcoming who one of them came to the port to come pick us up, took us to our hostel. Where we were welcomed by one of the family members who owns the place, she was absolutely great. Her & her mum were so warm and bubbly, helped with my luggage and took me to my room where the presentation was so nicely done. Couldn't be more happier with my stay!

4th Jul 2016

If you're staying in Paros, you should stay here. We only stayed one night on the way to other islands, but this was the perfect accommodation.

• indranb5076
  • England, All Male Group, 31-40
5th Jun 2016

Lovely place in a lovely location

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jun 2016
6.6

We had a change in plans and the staff gave us back a partial refund which was nice. Otherwise the staff was hard to find during open reception hours.

hello from paros!thank you for your time in rating us! i have to explain that you came in the morning and the afternoon decided to follow your friends in another island and leave early next day!until 15.30 we are in the reception! after we open at 18.30!but as you can imagine if i have transfers i have to be also at the port or airport to pick them up as i picked you also from the port!so,sometimes my clients have to wait half an hour!there is always my phone open and every 30 minutes i check my email!sorry that you didn t find us the hour you wanted!

22nd Apr 2016

One of the best places I've stayed in! Very welcoming host, lovely walkable location at the edge of the old town and close to the beach. Great wifi, beautiful balcony, clean rooms and nice large beds. I wholeheartedly recommend Marisa Rooms!

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

The room was larger than I expected and very clean. I only stayed for one day (2 nights) and my room was cleaned while I was there. The staff was incredibly helpful with all of my questions about the island and recommended some great places for me to visit. You will need to bring your own soap/shampoo for the showers and the breakfast price isn't exactly cheap. Overall, I had a great stay at Marisa rooms and the people there helped me enjoy the most out of the island in my short time there!