9.0
Superb 165 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 165 Total Reviews
Marisa Rooms Located at Livadia, Parikia, Paros.
Greece
Paros 84400 Livadia, Parikia
90% 165
37.0856182 25.1542496
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 41+
14th Oct 2016

Marissa picked me up at the Ferry....no charge. They provided me with information about the port and the island. The room was very nice with a cute balcony with chairs. I only stayed one night as I was on my way to Drios in the south. You can catch the public bus to the rest of the island about 100 metres from Marissa's Place. The morning before I left I had a nice breakfast for 5 euros. They let me store my bags so that I could go for a walk before my bus came.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
3rd Sep 2016

Great place to stay at a reasonable price, very handy to the port and restaurants etc

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

We absolutely loved this place!! We had a private room and it was very clean and had air conditioning. They also come and clean your room everyday. Marissa was lovely and came and picked us up from our ferry. Also a great location with a beach and lots of places to eat nearby.

1st Aug 2016

Marisa and her mother are so sweet and so accommodating. She offered to pick us up and drop us off at the port with all our luggage, thank you! The a/c doesn't get super cold but the room was cute and clean. It's walking distance to a lot of restaurants on the water and it's a nice place for couples or travelers looking for a quiet getaway. The whole island is pretty quiet except for Pounda Beach on the opposite side of the island.

Hello from paros! Thank you for your time in reviewing us! Thank you so much for your nice words! just an info...the a/c has heat, fan and cold!unfortunately you had it on the fan thats why it was cold but not enough! I m so sorry for the inconvience!