Superb 158 Total Reviews
Superb 158 Total Reviews
Marisa Rooms Located at Livadia, Parikia, Paros.
Greece
Paros 84400 Livadia, Parikia
91% 158
37.0856182 25.1542496
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

We absolutely loved this place!! We had a private room and it was very clean and had air conditioning. They also come and clean your room everyday. Marissa was lovely and came and picked us up from our ferry. Also a great location with a beach and lots of places to eat nearby.

1st Aug 2016

Marisa and her mother are so sweet and so accommodating. She offered to pick us up and drop us off at the port with all our luggage, thank you! The a/c doesn't get super cold but the room was cute and clean. It's walking distance to a lot of restaurants on the water and it's a nice place for couples or travelers looking for a quiet getaway. The whole island is pretty quiet except for Pounda Beach on the opposite side of the island.

Hello from paros! Thank you for your time in reviewing us! Thank you so much for your nice words! just an info...the a/c has heat, fan and cold!unfortunately you had it on the fan thats why it was cold but not enough! I m so sorry for the inconvience!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Marisa was waiting for us at the port as soon as we arrived. She told us that as the room we had booked had broken air conditioning she had moved us to a different hotel. I know many hostels would not even worry about broken air conditioning, let alone make arrangements for us to stay elsewhere.We received great service not only from Marisa, but also from the place we ended up staying. Overall, Marisa was very helpful and professional, and although we didn't stay here I'm sure it would be great!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Amazing!! Very friendly and helpful staff. Would highly recommend.

16th Jul 2016

Everything was excellent! My brother recommended Marisa Rooms to my friend and I and it was the best hostel we have stayed at. Clean, friendly family business, AC, great value for the money, definitely stay here in Paros. Για σας Marisa Rooms!

• BrendaPasson
  • Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
10th Jul 2016

The hotel is amazing! The staff is very kind and gave us great tips on what to do! Everything is very clean and there is a lot of space in the rooms! I recommend, definitely!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved it! A family run business that we're welcoming who one of them came to the port to come pick us up, took us to our hostel. Where we were welcomed by one of the family members who owns the place, she was absolutely great. Her & her mum were so warm and bubbly, helped with my luggage and took me to my room where the presentation was so nicely done. Couldn't be more happier with my stay!

4th Jul 2016

If you're staying in Paros, you should stay here. We only stayed one night on the way to other islands, but this was the perfect accommodation.

• indranb5076
  • England, All Male Group, 31-40
5th Jun 2016

Lovely place in a lovely location

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jun 2016
6.6

We had a change in plans and the staff gave us back a partial refund which was nice. Otherwise the staff was hard to find during open reception hours.

hello from paros!thank you for your time in rating us! i have to explain that you came in the morning and the afternoon decided to follow your friends in another island and leave early next day!until 15.30 we are in the reception! after we open at 18.30!but as you can imagine if i have transfers i have to be also at the port or airport to pick them up as i picked you also from the port!so,sometimes my clients have to wait half an hour!there is always my phone open and every 30 minutes i check my email!sorry that you didn t find us the hour you wanted!