Marisa Rooms

Superb 167 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 167 Total Reviews

21st Oct 2016

It's more of a quiet B&B than a hostel, but it's simple, clean, centrally located, the owners are lovely, and the price is amazing! It has everything you need and not much else. Our room did have a little outdoor patio are which was so nice. Just all around a really cute place.

• Canada, Female, 41+
14th Oct 2016

Marissa picked me up at the Ferry....no charge. They provided me with information about the port and the island. The room was very nice with a cute balcony with chairs. I only stayed one night as I was on my way to Drios in the south. You can catch the public bus to the rest of the island about 100 metres from Marissa's Place. The morning before I left I had a nice breakfast for 5 euros. They let me store my bags so that I could go for a walk before my bus came.