Superb 134 Total Reviews
Superb 134 Total Reviews
Marisa Rooms Located at Livadia, Parikia, Paros.
Greece
Paros 84400 Livadia, Parikia
91% 134
37.0856182 25.1542496
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jun 2016
6.6

We had a change in plans and the staff gave us back a partial refund which was nice. Otherwise the staff was hard to find during open reception hours.

hello from paros!thank you for your time in rating us! i have to explain that you came in the morning and the afternoon decided to follow your friends in another island and leave early next day!until 15.30 we are in the reception! after we open at 18.30!but as you can imagine if i have transfers i have to be also at the port or airport to pick them up as i picked you also from the port!so,sometimes my clients have to wait half an hour!there is always my phone open and every 30 minutes i check my email!sorry that you didn t find us the hour you wanted!

22nd Apr 2016

One of the best places I've stayed in! Very welcoming host, lovely walkable location at the edge of the old town and close to the beach. Great wifi, beautiful balcony, clean rooms and nice large beds. I wholeheartedly recommend Marisa Rooms!

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

The room was larger than I expected and very clean. I only stayed for one day (2 nights) and my room was cleaned while I was there. The staff was incredibly helpful with all of my questions about the island and recommended some great places for me to visit. You will need to bring your own soap/shampoo for the showers and the breakfast price isn't exactly cheap. Overall, I had a great stay at Marisa rooms and the people there helped me enjoy the most out of the island in my short time there!

18th Mar 2016

Marisa's Rooms was in a great location close to the port and 5 minutes to the beach. The room was amazing and beyond my expectations. She greeted us with tea for the morning and had made us traditional Greek Pastries. She was very helpful in answering all of our questions and made phone calls for us when we did not have access to a working phone. Would definitely stay here again.