Mark Twain Hostel

Very Good 114 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
10th Jul 2017
7.1

the hostel is feeling I was safe & private. It mattered most to me that I had my own room and air conditioned. Since I was there on business rather than pleasure, I had the amenities to establish my "residence" there and it was good also to have the owners bless my welcome and encourage my stay with a home style greeting whose smiles and conversation although slightly spoken English, I departed with a genuine and sincere hope to return again.