5.3
Rating 110 Total Reviews
5.3
Rating 110 Total Reviews
Mark Twain Hostel Located at 131 Tremont Street Hartford, , Hartford.
USA
Hartford CT CT 06105, USA 131 Tremont Street Hartford
53% 110
41.7667505 -72.7124977
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016
3.4

This hostel was absolutely shocking. The toilet still had wee all over it and obviously hadn't been cleaned. The bunkbed was held up with a stack of books. The towel and blankets provided were not clean. There was no door but instead just a mattress leaned up against the door frame. I could hear the owner and who I assumed were his family yelling at each other. I have never felt less safe in a place before and couldn't even stay the night as I feared so much for my safety.

• USA, Female, 31-40
20th Aug 2016
5.1

FIX THE BED BUG PROBLEM- I woke up at 3am covered in bites and couldn't fall asleep again, had to throw out my luggage and get new. Clean the black mold out of the shower Replaster the bathroom ceiling - current ceiling is rotting and falling down vacuum the carpets everywhere Fix the springs on the bed frame so that the mattress doesn't tilt you off the bed

11th Aug 2016
6.3

It is good but quite old fashioned building. They charge cash and dont accept redit card that is not good for me. it is a quite place if you wanna relax good for you around circleing nice gardens . It is similiar with Mark Twain Museum .No any connection,relationship and business with each other.

• USA, Male, 41+
24th Jul 2016
6.0

I cancel this place two days before Sunday, man could not speak English the Webb would not let me cancel 54 hours before the date.