Mark Twain Hostel

Rating 113 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016
3.4

This hostel was absolutely shocking. The toilet still had wee all over it and obviously hadn't been cleaned. The bunkbed was held up with a stack of books. The towel and blankets provided were not clean. There was no door but instead just a mattress leaned up against the door frame. I could hear the owner and who I assumed were his family yelling at each other. I have never felt less safe in a place before and couldn't even stay the night as I feared so much for my safety.