Markos Village Reviews

Ios 84001, Cylcades, Ios, Greece

This was the perfect location for Ios, as it was near the town and in between the beach and the port. Lovely hosts picked me up from the port and couldn't be more friendly and helpful. Thanks George and Maria for a great stay. I'm sure I will be back.

We love staying at Markos! This is our third time in two years and it was as a wonderful as ever. You can't really get a more friendly or lovely guy and the location is perfect.

• 30th Aug 2015

Great location to all bars in Ios. Port transfers and pool fab. Not very communal though, so tricky if you're travelling alone.

The staff here are so nice, picked us up and dropped us to the port.. They are really great with advice and keeping the place clean and safe

Great, cheap hostel with the possibility for an amazing time. Markos had the most friendly, helpful staff, a great pool to relax by and a close location to bars, restaurants, the bus stop etc. There is a great communal space which we enjoyed - however if your fellow hostellers aren't into socialising the atmosphere could be a bit slow.

This hostel was brilliant in terms of custOmer service. The staff went out if their way to help me when there was a miscommunication. Great pricing and great facility. Could not fault anything. Recommended to all backpackers.

Markos village was perfect. 2 min walk into the village/bars/clubs. 5-10 bus ride to the main beach. Pool and rooms were great!

I would definitely recommend and stay again. I was staying by myself in a private room with terrace which was great, but for price it wasn't the best. If I'd shared the cost with a friend it would have been ideal. Air conditioning did not work well in my room & was very hot. Staff were very friendly. Location was perfect.