Markos Village Reviews

Ios 84001, Cylcades, Ios, Greece

Markos village was perfect. 2 min walk into the village/bars/clubs. 5-10 bus ride to the main beach. Pool and rooms were great!

Went out of their way to make guests feel comfortable. Location is amazing & staff in the bar are legends. €2 Euro toasters are top notch!

Would recommend! Great location as it's within walking distance to all the major bars and clubs. Unexpected free pick up and drop off at the port. Cool view from our room of Ios too, and friendly staff

The hotel was in fantastic location, just a couple minutes walk from nightlife and seconds from great food. The owner was extremely gel Paul, even dropping into the bakery on the way to the hotel from he port tor breakfast. He also gave us free drinks! The WiFi was great from our room, and while the rooms are basic they get the job done.

• 11th Jul 2015

Markos village was absolutely amazing, all the staff there treated me and my mates with respect, ill be staying at this hostel everytime i go back to Ios,

• 8th Jul 2015

Great place. Awesome location, really close to everything (except the beach, which is only a 10 min walk or 3 min bus ride). The staff were great, really friendly and happy to help.

This was a great property.

I loved staying at Markos Village! I first stayed at Far Out for a week then booked 2 days before I moved up the hill in town at the village for the rest of my time in Ios. The position of the hostel is perfect. Opposite where all the bars are. Its a 20 min walk down the hill to the beach. ALL the staff were super friendly, nothing too big or small they couldn't do for me. I was greeted morning and night or whenever I returned. When I return to ios I will be staying at Markos Village again :)

• 23rd Jun 2015