Marlon's House Puno Reviews

Av. La Torre 449, Puno, Peru

More of a hotel but super helpful staff, clean comfortable room and ridiculous fast WiFi! Good place to recharge the batteries for a night

Clean hostel, Fabulous staff in a good location! They also organise tours from here!

• 10th Aug 2015

I booked 3 beds in a 10 beds room. When I got to Marlon's House Hostel, they said me they didn't have that beds available and said it was a problem in the system. They gave me a room with 3 beds and private bathroom and they didn't change me anything extra! The room was clean, very good and hot shower, very good wifi and people from the staff are very kind!

Nice hostel with helpful staff and a good breakfast with eggs and fruit which was a nice change! However my iPod was taken while staying here so security needs addressing as there are no safes in the rooms

A nice hostel, with very good facilities and location in particular!

Breakfast was great! Decent hostel.

The hostel was nice with a good breakfast in the morning. We were on the 4th floor and had run water the for a while before it hot... But it did get hot that was great.

The staff is very friendly and helpful, breakfast is OK, the rooms are good and very clean (a little dark at night, though) and the location is also good, very central. Showers are very good and with really hot water, which might be rare in some locations. WiFi works OK.

Very nice hostel in a nice city. Friendly and helpful staff who were able to give us a little discount for booking again with their company in Arequipa. Very nice breakfast with egg, cereal and plenty of fruit which was a lot better compared with most of the other hostel's we've stayed in. Would definitely recommend this hostel in Puno.

Breakfast was great and staff friendly. Booked a great tour through them. Movie area was great. No atmosphere for meeting people, but still very nice.

I was only here for a night en route to La Paz, but I enjoyed my stay. Lovely staff, comfy bed, clean, and good breakfast. I would stay again.

Very good hostel near supermarket. Room and common bathroom are very clean. The staff is really helpful.

• 25th May 2015

Loved this place, the staff were very accommodating and friendly. the room was clean, the facilities were wonderful, the water is hot. it was a relaxing in Puno.

• 25th May 2015

Hello Jaxon :) thank for give us a good score and thank for visit the family Marlon's house Puno, we hope you are fine. have a good day!!! atte : Ros

The staff was very unhelpful. We booked a tour with them, made it very clear what hostel to be picked up from, all the details, even verified with someone on the phone, and were never picked up. Extremely frustrating when you are on a time constraint.

Hello, we hope you are fine, I'm sorry with the problem that you had with the tour but you didn't confirm and pay ....I think when i travel and i book some trip at least i have to pay all or a small part and also unfortunately you haven't came to our office in Arequipa. but thank for your review we will improve with our information about the tours and be clear with our future guess have a goos day!!! atte

Couldn't ask more the price, . . . except maybe more than one sink/toilet/shower room for 5-10 people. Also, bring own toilet paper (never enough in the toilet) and own hand soap for the bathroom (none is provided).

Dear Customer. Thank you so much for your visit to our hostel and join with us. well you had a reservation in a share bahts in the price is reasonable so anyway i hope you really enjoyed. Marlon's House Puno.

Only stayed here for a night. Organised to be picked up from the station but when we arrived, we waited for 45 minutes and no one came, so we had to get a taxi. Hostel is nice, does the job for a night in Puno.

Hello Andreas, we hope you are fine, I'm sorry for waiting in the bus station, thank for visit our family Marlon's House Puno and because of your review we will try to improve our service :) have a good day!!! God bless you !!! atte: Ros

I stayed two nights at Marlon's House in Puno. All in all it was very convenient. It was clean and the staff was very helpful. But be aware that the hostel is not located in the "center", but about 15-20 minutes walk from the Plaza. In addition, we were freezing at night. Count in a fee of 10Soles for a heater per night. The breakfast is inclusive and ok as well. You get a rolls, jam, an egg and Yoghurt.

Hello, thank you for your contribution to Marlon's House Puno :) to 4 small blocks are the superMarket and the typical Market. to 5 blocks is the pino park and there start the main Lima street. 7 Block is the Main square... have a good day! God bless you

Nice and good hostel. Good chill areas, wifi goof, breakfast okay, everything you need!

hello, thank you for your contribution to Marlon's House Puno... have a good day :) atte

Only stayed here for a single overnight bus stop. Had a private room. Found staff to be very helpful, room clean and facilities good.

Dear Customer. Marlon's House Puno was very happy with your visit to our property and of course you really enjoyed your time in Puno City. At the same time we also wants to be grateful for your contribution about our hostel and service which we provided. We really wish to you all the best in your visit to S.A have a great time and see you next time and God Bless U !!! Kind Regards. Atte, Marlon's House Puno.

This hostel is a little away from town but only by ten minutes and this is reflected in the price. The main issues for me were the four flights of stairs to get to my room and the fact you had to run the showers for ages before any hot water came out......it did arrive eventually. Generally clean and tidy but a very quiet hostel.

Dear, Thank you so much for your visit to Puno City and specially for visit to Marlon's House Puno. I'm so sorry for the inconvenient to reach the room but you book the dorms and yes is true all dorms are at the top while the ensuite room has a better location.but the rest of the service is also great like excellent breakfast,facilities etc Anyway tahnk for your contribution is very helpful for us to improve. Kind Regards. Atte. Marlon's House Puno.