Marlon's House Puno Reviews

Av. La Torre 449, Puno, Peru

In general, I liked the hostel. Nice common areas on every floor, decent breakfast, not far from the main square. Couple of issues: first, I was a little annoyed that their online page advertises not only towels but 'fluffy towels,' but since I was staying in a dorm, I couldn't even rent a towel. It was also the worst bed I've ever slept on. Even by the low standards I reserve for hostel beds, it was awful. No matter how I lied down on it, there was a spring poking me somewhere.

It is an average hostel. Not the best, not the worst. It has hot showers, breakfast included, Wifi good, the location is kind of far from the places to eat around the area. So, you have to walk around 15-20 minutes to the main plaza to eat something or grab a taxi or bus. The staff was friendly and very helpful when booking tours. The rooms are great. I got to stay in a 3 bed room. The only thing no big lockers for backpacks, but you do have a key for the room.

Suspicious staff I lost my iphone in my private room. When I come back to the room, no window is broken and I'm sure I locked the room. But only Iphone is disappearred! I don't want to point out somebody, but there is no one else to suspect. Another thing were good. However, I recommed you to not to stay this hostel.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • South Korea

Excellent helpful staff. Big clean rooms and good wifi - great'

It was like being at home

• 7th Dec 2015

Incredible hospitality! Great place to stay when in Puno!

Friendly staff, clean rooms. Could do with more bathrooms. Each floor has own communal area. 15 min walk to main square.

Lovely, cozy hostel with a great lounge area and decent breakfast! Staff veru chatty, arranged our bus to Bolivia and a tour of the Uros islands even though we arrived late evening. Also ordered us a pizza and allowed us to put it on our tab for payment on check out. Nice find for the night in Puno! Would recommend!

Good hostel. Only one bathroom per floor for the dorms so there's a little bit of wait in the morning and at night. Breakfast is good. The staff is pretty helpful, but I would advise NOT to book any tours from the hostel (it's Marlon's Travels Agency) as it is a lot more expensive than any other hostel or agency for the same exact tours. We argued and got our money back, but if you want to save yourself the trouble, book somewhere else!

Wifi didnt work pretty much the whole time. Only downer. Rooms were very comfy & quiet. Warm showers and spacious common areas. Breakfast with lots of fruit, cereal & your choice of eggs. Recommended.

Staff were really helpful and friendly. Booked a full day tour of the lake for me when I arrived late at night. Also booked my bus ticket and organised my taxi when I was leaving. The breakfast was good -and smoothies/juice were delicious. Great wifi and no bunk beds in the room. 4 bed room was spacious. Lockers are available downstairs in the reception. Thanks for a great stay.

Great place to stay and relax!

Very impressed with free coca tea Very helpful staff

The front desk made organizing a tour of Lake Titicaca and getting our overnight bus to Arequipa so easy. Special thanks to them for going the extra mile. Also, our room was very clean and the breakfast was tasty. Thanks!

Dear Guest: Marlon's House Puno appreciates your visit to the city of Puno and especially for choosing our hostel as a place to rest. We also want to thank you for your contribution and collaboration to leave us your valuable comments about the services we offer in our hostel. We hope your time in Puno has been the most gratifying and has brought with beautiful memories and testimonies about this beautiful city. Best regards.

Hot showers, Good wifi very helpful staff can book good tours here also

Estimado Guest: Marlon's House Puno appreciates your visit to the city of Puno. We hope your time in Puno has been the most gratifying and has brought with beautiful memories, thank you for posting a comment. Best regards.

Comfortable beds, private bathroom for every room, breakfast is good and staff was very helpful. The only thing is that is a kind of far from the touristy area.

Dear Guest: Marlon's House Puno appreciates your visit to the city of Puno and especially for choosing our hostel as a place to rest. We hope your time in Puno has been the most gratifying and has brought with beautiful memories, thank you for posting a comment. Best regards.

More of a hotel but super helpful staff, clean comfortable room and ridiculous fast WiFi! Good place to recharge the batteries for a night

Estimado Guest: Marlon's House Puno appreciates your visit to the city of Puno and especially for choosing our hostel as a place to rest. We also want to thank you for your contribution and collaboration to leave us your valuable comments about the services we offer in our hostel. We hope your time in Puno has been the most gratifying and has brought with beautiful memories and testimonies about this beautiful city. Best regards.