8.4
Fabulous 473 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 473 Total Reviews
Marlon's House Puno Located at Av. La Torre 449, , Puno.
Peru
Puno 051 Av. La Torre 449
84% 473
-15.8382983 -70.0286355
    Rooms available

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

Hostel is a bit outside of center but I think they are moving to a different location. As we already stayed in Marlons House in Arequipa and loved it, we knew what to expect. They do have Computers, a shared kitchen which is good equipped and free tea all day. Lockers are provided in reception area. Very good wifi. If you look to meet other travelers this might not be for you since we were almost alone in the hostel. Perfect quite place!!

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 25-30
11th Apr 2016

Only stayed a night but staff were helpful

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Apr 2016

This is a great hostel. It was pretty quiet when we were there but so immaculately clean and comfortable. Hot showers, so much common room space, foosball & pool etc. Breakfaat was eggs, cereal, bread, fruits, coffee and tea. Staff were incredibly helpful - the young man helped my friend carry her bag all the way up the stairs and when I was sick and cold on the couch after check out, the lady went and got me a blanket. Wifi was fast.

• Paraguay, All Male Group, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

I stayed one night and I liked it very comfortable very rich breakfast and very friendly staff helped us organize the tour on Lake Titicaca and everything was beautiful also helped us with our tickets for peace really felt like home I also quite like my friends ................

• srsneve9474
  • USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2016
7.1

In general, I liked the hostel. Nice common areas on every floor, decent breakfast, not far from the main square. Couple of issues: first, I was a little annoyed that their online page advertises not only towels but 'fluffy towels,' but since I was staying in a dorm, I couldn't even rent a towel. It was also the worst bed I've ever slept on. Even by the low standards I reserve for hostel beds, it was awful. No matter how I lied down on it, there was a spring poking me somewhere.

• Puerto Rico, Male, 18-24
6th Jan 2016
7.4

It is an average hostel. Not the best, not the worst. It has hot showers, breakfast included, Wifi good, the location is kind of far from the places to eat around the area. So, you have to walk around 15-20 minutes to the main plaza to eat something or grab a taxi or bus. The staff was friendly and very helpful when booking tours. The rooms are great. I got to stay in a 3 bed room. The only thing no big lockers for backpacks, but you do have a key for the room.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
20th Dec 2015
4.9

Suspicious staff I lost my iphone in my private room. When I come back to the room, no window is broken and I'm sure I locked the room. But only Iphone is disappearred! I don't want to point out somebody, but there is no one else to suspect. Another thing were good. However, I recommed you to not to stay this hostel.

• Australia, Female, 41+
17th Dec 2015

Excellent helpful staff. Big clean rooms and good wifi - great'

• Australia, Female, 41+
7th Dec 2015

It was like being at home

7th Dec 2015

Incredible hospitality! Great place to stay when in Puno!