Marlon's House in Arequipa Reviews

Plaza Campo Redondo, 100, Barrio de San Lazaro - Cerdado, Arequipa, Peru

This is a great hostel in a great location. The staff here were so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The hostel is about a 10 minute walk from the central square and the area feels very safe. The hostel also offers various trips, we booked our three day colca canyon trek directly at the hostel and it was brilliant. The night guy was especially helpful.

These people were so awesome and helpful I can't recommend them higher. They went out of their way to help me out and invited me to their Sunday family dinner. On my day of check out I was taking a nightbus and they let me hang out all day long and helped me book the bus at night. The hostel is really mellow and quiet which for me was perfect, if you're looking for a party hostel don't come here! But their kitchen was open and they let me cook all my meals, good people.

Great place to stay! Rooms were very clean, warm and comfy beds and staff were amazing. Very helpful and friendly!

• 31st Dec 2015

Friendly and clean. Great roof terrace and simple but good breakfast. Kitchen not easy to share. Very central and staff always ready to help especially booking trips and buses and taxis

I enjoyed my stay at marlons. Very clean hostel with friendly staff. Nice rooftop terrace also.

Hostel is at good location in very safe area. Breakfast was killer! Best breakfast in hostels that I have stayed so far! Warm shower and clean private room. Staff could be nicer and there was no atmosphere at all. Nice and quiet hostel.

ThanksThanks a Million for everything

Since I staid only one night I can't comment all points. I felt very comfortable in the room and my bed (no double deckers, which makes a room warmer for me). I was though lucky, it was only me and another Person in the room. The house is nice with the Yard and a roof terrace, the Price excellent, also thinking about the breakfast. However, the staff could definitely smile more and make the guest feel more welcome! And the shower was that terrible (the smell!) that I left it.

Cosy family-run hostel. Nice and clean private rooms and dorms. Good WiFi and hot showers. Did not charge us for booking bus tickets with them. Also booked excellent colca canyon tour here.

Positive: -Good Location (4 blocks to the main square) -Clean. - Delicious buffet Breakfast. - Wi fi works good . - Quit place to sleep. - Tv and Cable was included in my room. - Affordable Price. Negative: -They don't have rooms with private bathroom. - I booked my room for four days and at the third day they told me that someone else booked the same rooms so I needed to move to a share bedroom with 5 beds and no bathroom. No respect for my reservation.

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Peru

Dear Client. Marlon's House Arequipa appreciate your contribution and visit to our country and visit the most important atraction. We hope that you really enjoyed too our diverse gastronomy and took with you some memorable about our culture. Thank you for choose our hostel as your place to stay!!! Kind Regards. Marlon's House Arequipa

Amazing staff! Especially the night staff was great!

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Dear Customer. In Marlon's House everyone were happy whille you join with us. Thank you too for your big effort to visit souht america specially Perú. Your contribution is very important for us that's why we considered and value your opinion.Continue enjoying S.A Kind Regards. Marlon's House Arequipa.