Marquee Guest Houzz Reviews

No.34 (1st Floor), Jalan Hang Kasturi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Actually not so bad,but the boss there is not nice,want to make a complain about her,I did book the 4 people famale room,at the beginning,the room is right,later she change me to the six female room ,but charge the same price,my roommates all cheaper than me,the boss lied to say they book earlier,I did ask them,just found the hostel after arrival,the boss still overcharge me,she is not nice,that thing makes me very unhappy.

I took a bus to the puduraya thought from there to take any LRT to the pasar seni, however, the person incharge in the station told us that walk there only need ten minutes, so we just walk from the puduraya to petaling street and use the GPS to reach the hostel. anyway, the place is quite strategic just that we realized that the air-conditional was off when we awake, it become a bit hot and we are all awaken due to hotness. Otherwise it is quite a good place to stay.

good location, just 2mins walk from the subway station and near china town. Cheap fee includes breakfast, even i haven't tried because go my own fault that I got up too late. Anyway it values for money, will stay here next time when I visit Malaysia.

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed at. New/freshly renovated bathrooms that I would be happy to have in my own house. Great showers. Dorm rooms all come with a power point, light, and small locker in head of bed. Other bigger lockers also available. Staff were very helpful, allowed me to postpone my second night a few days because a friend came to visit and we needed a private room. Located in the middle of central market and a stones throw from China town or Pasar Seni bus/train station.

Location is very convenient, easy access for bus and train. This hostel has very good potential to be great. Staff don't seemed to be too eager to welcome customers or help them. They do help if you ask, but I felt more like interrupting them with something when I asked for help. And please put toilet paper to inside the toilets, not outside. There is no nice common area to hung around with other guests.

Good value hostel in KL - big room with strong A/C for a reasonable price. My only complaints are: 1) it was difficult to find based on the Hostelworld directions, 2) the wifi signal was pretty weak from the farthest room on the top floor (Malaysia) and 3) the locker that is built into the bunk beds is quite small, and can't fit a DSLR camera.

Wifi is faulty at times which isn't a big deal, until you need to viber or skype :/ Laundry is available at I think 8 ringgits ($3 USD) per kilogram. Good location, has the basics of your typical hostel.

Very nice and clean hostel in the centre of the city! Everything was within walking distance, be it china town or MTR/ KTM Komuter stations, nearly everything you needed was close. Only small complaints were the breakfast in which the toaster didn't work and food was kept outside in the heat which caused the bread to be kind of nasty at times and also the lack of laundry facilities. The closest laundromat was in china town somewhere and quite difficult to find if you don't know the area!

Located right in the city centre and Pasar Seni metro/train station which was great and near the free purple bus stop. Clean. Breakfast is simple toast and jam/butter, free drinking water. The walls can be thin so sometimes it's easy to hear people walking and talking in the halls. Some of the workers are not from the area so sometimes they didn't know answers to your question. Overall, Good Cheap place for your basic hostel.

A nice place to stay, value for money.

This is an excellent hostel, great location, right next to Sentral Market. Very clean. Great value. Only complaint is that breakfast is served outside in the smoking area.

Very nice place to stay, rooms are clean and u have a curtain in your bed that gives some privacy. Stuff are very nice too!

I like the hostel here very much. Central and the beds were very comfortable!

Was a good stay. Nothing Special. Good for one night.

Nice hostel, great location. This hostel was "A-class"

Need to fix WiFi issues. Nice location though.

Brilliant clean modern hostel in a great location in KL. Easy to get around the city! Rooms are clean and plenty of space for bags with lockers under your pillow! Although they aren't huge lockers! Staff are friendly and helpful. The internet isn't great at times

One of the best hostels I've stayed in throughout asia! Very modern and clean, the staff were fantastic so friendly and helped me with getting around/buying bus tickets etc. beds are comfortable and private in the dorms, would recommend this place!

• 30th Apr 2014

Great location, next to the market and LRT or whats it called is around the corner. Cleanest dorm ive been in so far. The showers and toilets all work and are clean. Overall a A place

Nice, big and clean showerrooms, Nice and helpful staff. Nothing to complain about, really. Breakfast is just toast and jam, but that's the same all over KL. You wont regret staying here!

• 9th Apr 2014