Good 109 Total Reviews
Good 109 Total Reviews
Marquee Guest Houzz Located at No.34 (1st Floor), Jalan Hang Kasturi, , Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur 50050 No.34 (1st Floor), Jalan Hang Kasturi
69% 109
3.1453207 101.6958220
    Rooms available

6th Feb 2016
6.9

I stayed one night in the six bed dorm. The receptionist was rather rude when I arrived, and there were water stains all over the ceiling in my room. I did not get a pillow,I had to ask for one. The facilities are nice enough, and clean. The third level bunk bed was almost too high, and the sheets were not easy to put on considering the mattress is sunk into the bed frame. The location right next to central market is ideal, however.