Marrakech Hotel Cecil 2 Reviews

Derb Sidi Bouloukate, Place Djemaa El fna, Marrakech Medina, Marrakech, Morocco

Great staff! Breakfast!

• 23rd Feb 2014

The hostel was excellent!!! I highly recommend it!!! The only problem was at breakfast time, cause the guy who used to bring it usually took a lot of time to do it. I think he was alone in the kitchen or something at the kind.

The room was nice and clean and the beds were very good. The terrass was not so clean but the people for breakfast and at the reception were very nice. There was a problem with the noice of the Jema El Fna but we don't worry about it because we use eardops. There was no problem to leave the luggage when we left the hotel for 2 days, but afterwards we see dat the luggage room was not closed.... so we think that safety was not so good.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Belgium

This place is amazing, the employees are so great! I accidentally made a wrong booking, but the guy at the desk was so good to me and my friends. We also had a friend who was going to meet us later in the trip, but she came a day later. They were very understanding and let us stay in a 4 bed room even though she wasn't going to show up until later. The breakfast was simple, but it nice to have it on the rooftop. The location is great and the room was very clean too. Bring shower shoes though!!

This place is located a little ways away from the train station, but if you just follow the winding road, past the only bar in town, and you will find it. It is a great place to meet new people, and the bar they have is awesome too! The only bad part is how you have to pay for hot water. Also I had sheets provided, but I stayed in the dorms. This place is very awesome and the surrounding areas are amazing.