Marrigold Hostel Reviews

11/F , D-8 Chungking Mansion , 34-44 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Clean and friendly place. I stayed in single room, no floorspace around bed but room to stow bags under bed. Clean towels, free hot water for tea, secure entry. I'd definitely stay again, exellent value for money. Access through Chungking Mansion for first time feels bit dodgy but works out fine.

Very clean and great staff. Couldnt ask for more.

• 7th Mar 2015

Very friendly staff!! Downstairs I felt very scared, but up at the hostel it was very nice.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Finland

Fantastic value for money and a great location. Such a warm welcome and staff are super friendly and helpful - would recommend to any young backpacker/traveller!!!

• 27th Feb 2015

The staff was really good and helpful. He speak different languages. Its easier to communicate even though if u cant speak English. Facilities are good too. Clean and well decorated room. I have met many other traveler there who are from different countries. Location is perfect. Different kinds of restaurant at 1st floor. Some of them are open 24/7. Avenue of Stars, Star Ferry, Bus stop, Airport Bus stop, Metro station, Mosque, different types of restaurants, malls, park are in walking distance.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Bangladesh

we had to move to another room in another hostel which was okay but the room was tiny and the bathroom smelled so horrible that we had to sleep with the windows open in order to not be sick.

The lady working there is really nice. I couldn't get the owner to say the name of one place with a dorm room for me when I wanted to stay by myself. I asked him about three times and he kept trying to get me to stay at Marigold. Otherwise, they're pretty nice. He was going to let me stay for a discount by myself.

• 16th Dec 2014