Marrigold Hostel Reviews

11/F , D-8 Chungking Mansion , 34-44 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

we had to move to another room in another hostel which was okay but the room was tiny and the bathroom smelled so horrible that we had to sleep with the windows open in order to not be sick.

The lady working there is really nice. I couldn't get the owner to say the name of one place with a dorm room for me when I wanted to stay by myself. I asked him about three times and he kept trying to get me to stay at Marigold. Otherwise, they're pretty nice. He was going to let me stay for a discount by myself.

• 16th Dec 2014

The entrance to the hotel is chaotic as it is located inside a big building with sort of a market in the ground floor. It was hard to find the reception. The room is very small, but for a only-to-sleep room is totally find. The private toilet is also very tiny. Wifi works excellent.

No frills, cheap option in Hong Kong. Really friendly staff and a good location makes this good option. Slight of smell sewage the toilet and a hair found in the bed are the resonator slightly lower score. Overall I would recommend this hostel as good value for a private room in HK and the owners were very nice

The host is nice. The room is clean and tidy. The only disappointment is the neighbors who keep slamming the doors at midnight (heard that their water heater is not functioning and therefore had to share the shower room one by one). Could not fall asleep for a long time. Maybe this is a uncontrollable factor.

We exely didn't stay at the marrigold hostel, but we have got a room in the new Londen hostel, that's in the same building. We think that a stay of a couple days in this hostel is fine, but where there for six days. It was very small and the beds are really hard. So don't expect to much of this hostel.

• 20th Sep 2014

The location was very convenient, easy to go anywhere. Wet towels were in the hollway was no good to see and look dirty. Staffs were not bad. One thing I like about this hostel was small ref. was in our room. It was nosy outside from my room, it was not from other guests but from the staffs.

• 24th Jul 2014