Martini House Ban Kanchana Reviews

147/1 Nanai Road, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Very big, clean and confortable rooms with air conditioned and bar. Also staff is very kind and available for any need at any time. Quality/Price ratio is very high in my opinion, I would really suggest this guest house to everybody!!

Not a bad place for couple of days. Got there quite late and found it very hard to find guest house. Had no cold water in room and had to speak to cleaner next morning to help us. Took 2 or 3 times as my Thai isnt very good and her english was same as my tha Found it impossible to get incontact with the owners to book extra nights. I woudnt reccomend place because of the dificulity in finding the owners and because the hotel behind is cheaper with A/C But still a decent enough guest house

I apologize. The guest is right. I was outside Thailand for 3 days and i understand he could have some problems to contact the owners

← Back to search results