Martini House Ban Kanchana Reviews

147/1 Nanai Road, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

The location was a bit out of the way and the hotel was rather hard to find. I never once saw a reception area, instead i had to visit the room of an employee when i needed assistance. I was only successful In taking one shower as the water ran out twice durring my stay. Also, i found that the staff had been accessing my room when i was not around; once to bring in a fan and then once again to take it away.

We were told to lock he doors to the hotel ourselves when we were ready to go to bed. There is no common area or even office here, from what I could see. The airport service was 700 baht for two people, which I thought was quite high. Overall I didn't enjoy it here and couldn't wait to leave in the morning.

Brilliant host!!!