Mary's Hotel Reviews

15, Rue de Malte, Paris, France

There were little bugs running around on the furniture so we complained at the reception. The receptionist came up to the room and at first tried to say there weren't any bugs. After pointing them out again and making sure he saw them, he just said 'oh they won't do any harm.' I believe they didn't have any other rooms left, but there wasn't any offer of discount either. If these bugs were in my bedroom at home I would get rid of them immediately. Otherwise ok.

1.We lost our yogurt at the check-in counter. The receptionist first said,"No." Later, he returned our yogurt from under the counter. 2.Except one receptionist on 8/12 and 8/13, the others were all very cold and unfriendly. 3.The Wifi system there is unusable most of the time 4.No drainage at the ground of the toilet. After shower, the toilet will be like flooding. 5.We canceled one-day reservation. We paid deposit for 5 days. But they said they just received deposit for 4 days.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Cheap hotel, and the quality of service matches the price. Rooms were not ready until 2 hours after check in time. If you need to store your luggage they just put it in the lobby, open to the public. In any case, it's across the street from a metro stop and very easy access the center of Paris. A really good deal for a hotel this close to Paris city center, but I would not recommend staying here more than 2 days.

I tried to cancel at this place but they wouldn't allow me to, even though it was more than 48 hours, so ended up paying even though I didn't stay there. They never answered my emails regarding this matter.

A real gem and good value. Close to metro and some great restaurants but on a quiet street. Clean rooms and good wifi.

Be careful, the rooms are extremely small. However, for this value, it's acceptable.

Great litte room, evrything wr needed. Would be ni e to have breakfast included!

Cheap, but OK hotel, I would go again. For the price, it's OK.

We were very happy with our stay and will definitely return to the Mary's hotel. The staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming. I was travelling with my two daughters and we couldn't have had a nicer experience.

• 3rd Apr 2014