Mary's Hotel Reviews

15, Rue de Malte, Paris, France

Excellent location but that is about it. The staff were uninterested and not very friendly. The rooms are small with no facilities. Our room was not very clean either - my girlfriend went and purchased cleaning wipes to clean the bathroom with. If you're looking for a place to literally put your head then maybe consider this - else - spend a little extra on something a lot nicer.

The Staff was very professional. Good price for 3 nights, in a very well located.

We had a lovely stay at Mary's Hotel. The room was cozy and the staff was very helpful in answering all our questions. It was nice that there was someone at reception 24/7 so we could come and go as we pleased. They also keep your room key when you go out for the day, which I find nice. I don't have to worry about losing it.

Very good location, staff very helpful.

Our stay in Mary's Hotel was just great! We really enjoyed the place, the atmosphere and the location. Our bedroom was very nice (the bathroom was quite small though... but no problem!), warm and clean. Very recommended!

At the first time the staff wasn't very friendly and he didn't speak english, but afterward everyone were good. It's not a hostel, is a hotel, so I didn't expect much about atmosphere and facilities. Overall is a good hotel, I had great times in Paris.

Convenient hotel, pleasant staff-happy with our stay.

I stayed at Mary's hotel for a few nights including NYE it is a ok budget hotel. Nothing fancy but that's all you need when you spend most days out and about anyway. It's just by the Obemkarpf train station. When leaving the train station turn to your left and you will see the hotel right there. The evening guy at the reception was very nice and friendly. Overall was a good place to stay for a few nights.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

It was a nice place to stay because of its location (near with the metro train station (oberkampf). It's easy for you to travel around Paris. And for muslim's you can find a nice halal food not far from the hotel. All you need is just ask the staff and they will show you the direction.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

It's very close to the metro station and easy access from the airport and you can reach the touristic attractions. Supermarkets, restaurants are nearby. The room and bathroom are clean. The staff cleaned it every day. It's value the money! I can advice! :-)